PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

what's the potential for VAN WOLFSWINKEL at the end of this season?

He had been criticized a lot because he didnt score many goals but the reality is that he is the only one who scores and sporting is not having a great moment.

Sporting is starting now to get some results and i believe in a rise but just in the end of the season.

Kleber on his way to Anderlecht

Used only 2 times this year in the league, Kleber has been announced to join Anderlecht. According to Het Nieuws Laatste , FC Porto have agreed to one-year loan with option to purchase Brazilian striker

;2414520']Kleber on his way to Anderlecht

Used only 2 times this year in the league' date=' Kleber has been announced to join Anderlecht. According to Het Nieuws Laatste , FC Porto have agreed to one-year loan with option to purchase Brazilian striker[/quote']

Made a thread for Non SM Portuguese footy talk

:)

Portuguese Football

+1 minmum' date=' chance of +2 due to "hype". Though stats say he should only get a +1.[/quote']
Will Ola John rise or stay?

88 at least' date=' anything less would be an insult.

Been great this season, best crosser in the ;league, creating loads of goals and terrifying runs :) one for the future.[/color']

Been great this season, best crosser in the ;league, creating loads of goals and terrifying runs :) one for the future.[/color']

Only reason I see him getting 2+ is because of last season, under 1000mins this season. Is he actually any good (without going over the top Duncan as I know you love the guy.

Only reason I see him getting 2+ is because of last season' date=' under 1000mins this season. Is he actually any good (without going over the top Duncan as I know you love the guy.[/quote']

its hard to explain to someone who hasnt seen him, but he is pure class for me. consistently playing well for SLB in the few games ive seen, great crossing and goal creating.

IMO he is a 92ish player, personally I rate him better than Gaitan. Natural play player with great control. For me its his ability to always find the player in the box that makes him better than most wingers.

Best 4 players this season Ola, Salvio, Artur and Cardozo.

Here's a few vid, but mainly from his Twente days, I think he has improved quite nicely since :)

wr8sj9IW_NQ

48hW0kctS2U

Re: Respuesta: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

if Ola goes to 88 then Jackson Martinez must go up to 89' date=' don't you agree?[/quote']

I hope so

:D

cardozo +1?????

60/40 I would say' date=' he deserves it, but age might deter SM like they did with Kiessling.

:)[/color']

if Ola goes to 88 then Jackson Martinez must go up to 89' date=' don't you agree?[/quote']
Ola John --> +2 :)
Only reason I see him getting 2+ is because of last season' date=' under 1000mins this season. Is he actually any good (without going over the top Duncan as I know you love the guy.[/quote']

Hey guys check out my thread on Liga Zon Sagres predictions, I did porto, benfica and braga

PS: I believe Ola John is a certain 87 ;)

Riferimento: Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

cardozo +1?????

Cardozo --> Stable

is it worth keeping BRUMA' date=' Bangna[/quote']

Keep him !!! Future +90.

He, Dier, Esgaio, Ilori, Mane and Betinho are the future of the sporting.