PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Get Ba (he will get 91 next review)' date=' Rodrigo is great and is being scouted by some top clubs, but he might only get 91 in around 2 years time

:)[/color']

Thanks. Did ultimately go for Ba. According to SM they play in the exact same positions. So Ba should be the better choice. Only reason I was going for Rodrigo is the higher value he would have gotten due to his age. Silly me.

Riferimento: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

what about Junior Seba (porto)? I saw he recently plaid some minutes for the first team...will he have again the opportunity to play? how much can he rise considering also his performances in the porto youth team?

Interesting article - seems to confuse Saudi Arabia with Egypt at one point....at least he's honest about it.

Riferimento: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

How Can Rise Van Wolsfinkel?

Van Wolsfinkel --> stable

what about Junior Seba (porto)? I saw he recently plaid some minutes for the first team...will he have again the opportunity to play? how much can he rise considering also his performances in the porto youth team?

Seba --> +2 ( Sell)

I'd like to have an opinion from Portuguese football experts about Miranda Roderick....I read he has just got a renewal of his contract with Benfica and that he has an out clause of 30M...is he really such a good player?

if so, why hasn't he been playing for Benfica until now?

Thank you

Re: Riferimento: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

I'd like to have an opinion from Portuguese football experts about Miranda Roderick....I read he has just got a renewal of his contract with Benfica and that he has an out clause of 30M...is he really such a good player?

if so' date=' why hasn't he been playing for Benfica until now?

Thank you[/quote']

He kind of faded a bit over the past few years,, but still is a decent player

:) high 80's IMO

Re: Riferimento: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Jackson Martinez only 88? :eek: come on...he deserves at least an 89...

for what? he has only just arrived in europe this season

if he continues, end of season may hit 89, but its unlikely.

;2435687']for what? he has only just arrived in europe this season

if he continues' date=' end of season may hit 89, but its unlikely.[/quote']

I agree with you, based on normal SM terms. But considering the amount of shocks we have had, he is definitely one of those deserving an 89 more than a lot of others.

;2435687']for what? he has only just arrived in europe this season

if he continues' date=' end of season may hit 89, but its unlikely.[/quote']

AMEN

Jackson Martinez only 88? :eek: come on...he deserves at least an 89...
Has Benfica been reviewed finish? I see a couple of their players reviewed some time back but Rodrigo Moreno didn't get a 88.

Nope dont think so' date=' its not a full league review like spain was, its just some players getting rises, but eventually the whole league will be finished from what i have gathered. Maybe JMH can shed some light on the matter

:)[/color']