PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Disc

;2435687']for what? he has only just arrived in europe this season

if he continues' date=' end of season may hit 89, but its unlikely.[/quote']

ok...he's just arrived in Europe but he has scored 20 goals in 26 matches until now (3 in 6 matches of CL)

Porto is first in the league and qualified for the CL.

Matri got his 90 for much less...

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread -

ok...he's just arrived in Europe but he has scored 20 goals in 26 matches until now (3 in 6 matches of CL)

Porto is first in the league and qualified for the CL.

Matri got his 90 for much less...

so we hand out 90s for 6 CL games and 16 league games...?

& its Portugal.

Matri has 6 seasons of Serie A under his belt. Plus a title last season.

Martinez needs at least 3 solid campaigns before he can get a 90 in Portugal. Took Hulk long enough to get to 89 then 90 then 91.

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread -

;2436745']

Martinez needs at least 3 solid campaigns before he can get a 90 in Portugal. Took Hulk long enough to get to 89 then 90 then 91.

I am not a Porto Fan. Quite the contrary :D. But I must say Jackson is a 90 class player. No doubt. That kind of player when we see playing we say: this is the guy. As usual, Porto gets the signings right.

He is already a favorite with the fans, together with Moutinho and Lucho.

Make no mistake: this guy is no Kleber. He is better by miles.

He is also on the Colombian first team. Sometimes Falcao stays on the bench...

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extens

;2436745']so we hand out 90s for 6 CL games and 16 league games...?

& its Portugal.

of course not! I didn't say he deserves 90....but, for me, an 89 it wouldn't be a scandal!

as for Matri, of course he has a lot of seasons in Serie A, but he reached his 90 at the half of the first complete season with Juventus. At that time he hadn't won anything yet and until that moment he had played only for Cagliari (not exactly Barcelona) who every year fights not to be relegated and who didn't take part in any european competition of course.

I'm not saying that is now the moment to give 90 to Martinez (although I'm certain it will get it in the future if he continues like this) but to give him an 89 wouldn't be wrong IMO. :)

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Nope dont think so' date=' its not a full league review like spain was, its just some players getting rises, but eventually the whole league will be finished from what i have gathered. Maybe JMH can shed some light on the matter :)[/quote']

I really wish they would hurry up and review Eder's rating. He's still an 83 whilst they flit about giving 89s and 90s to everyone else

;2436745']so we hand out 90s for 6 CL games and 16 league games...?

& its Portugal.

You are very wrong Martinez WILL surely be 89/90 by May if he keeps up his current form. I agree with the 88 as I personally predicted it in my predictions thread, but I have to also agree with what someone said that there lots of weaker players in stronger leagues without CL getting +3 for free.. I guess we have to accept it given its Portuguese league but quite unfair to me if you ask me..

You are very wrong Martinez WILL surely be 89/90 by May if he keeps up his current form. I agree with the 88 as I personally predicted it in my predictions thread' date=' but I have to also agree with what someone said that there lots of weaker players in stronger leagues without CL getting +3 for free.. I guess we have to accept it given its Portuguese league but quite unfair to me if you ask me..[/quote']

if you took the time to read the whole conversation i said he would be 89 in May.

;2438677']if you took the time to read the whole conversation i said he would be 89 in May.

So do you mantain this?

Martinez needs at least 3 solid campaigns before he can get a 90 in Portugal.

3 solid campains really? what about Garay and James right now?

Should I sell Gaitan?

and

Who should I keep Maicon or Otamendi?

Thanks in advance! :D

If there is no need don't sell Gaitan, he still has the chance to rise in the future, if he starts again to perform well. You could try to swap him, if there are any good options in your gameworld.

Between Maicon and Otamendi, personally i like Otamendi more. :)

If there is no need don't sell Gaitan' date=' he still has the chance to rise in the future, if he starts again to perform well. You could try to swap him, if there are any good options in your gameworld.

Between Maicon and Otamendi, personally i like Otamendi more. :)[/quote']

Gaitan -> depends on who are your other players.. Keep for now!

Maicon all the way!

Thanks guys, I'll keep them all! :D

Should I sell Gaitan?

and

Who should I keep Maicon or Otamendi?

Thanks in advance! :D

Kepp him' date=' and get Maicon

:)[/font']

Thought it had started. Few player already rose.

Not the conventional review from what ive gathered' date=' they have only dont the main players that needed a rise so far. Ask JMH for more info

:)[/color']