PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Another super game by Moutinho last evening' date=' again on the big stage. It's about time he gets his due rise! No more underrating please! :D[/quote']

Porto could be lot stronger in rates but i think portuguese league it's too underrated and porto cant raise for that.

Moutinho in another club could easily go to 93

Fernando and James to 91

Otamendi to 90, or even 91

Mangala to 90

Atsu, the new promise, that could go to a 87 just gone to 85.

It's sad but its true, porto and even benfica deserve much more than they had.

Who knows, someday...

Porto could be lot stronger in rates but i think portuguese league it's too underrated and porto cant raise for that.

Moutinho in another club could easily go to 93

Fernando and James to 91

Otamendi to 90' date=' or even 91

Mangala to 90

Atsu, the new promise, that could go to a 87 just gone to 85.

It's sad but its true, porto and even benfica deserve much more than they had.

Who knows, someday...[/quote']

Noways is Otamanedi a 91 player

I was certain Oblak (Benfica on loan to Rio Ave) and Betinho (Sporting) would rise' date=' is there still a chance they could recently?

Only expecting a +3 for both perhaps, but find it a little odd neither have.[/quote']

The changes can happen anytime, anyway Oblak is a must have, Future Benfica Goalkeeper .

Yeah' date=' I like Oblak, i always do my research on players. Thought with a lot of players in Portugal rising that these two might also, maybe they will happen this week?[/quote']

keep your fingers crossed mate, im fairly sure portugal & russia will be reviewed this week (going by SW voting pages anyway)

Thanks JMH ;)

Have high hopes for them both' date=' hoping Sportings poor form means Betinho will be given more of a chance.[/quote']

That will definetely happen very soon. Sporting are pretty much broke and Wolfswinkel will be gone in the summer. So the youngsters are taking control of the team, which will be somewhat interesting as Sporting has an excellent youth academy.

Hi,

Anyone know anything about the following youths potential and whether they are worth keeping/selling.

Benfica: Joan Cancelo (RB 18 78), Felipe Oliveira (CM 19 75), Ivan Cavaleiro (W 19 80), Helder Costa (W 19 75), Derlis Gonzalez (F 18 80)

Porto: Tiago Ferreira (CB 19 78), Ricardo Esgaio (RB 19 80), Sergio Oliveira (DM 20 80), Fabio Martins (W 19 77),

Sporting: William Carvalho (DM 20 80), Joao Mario (DM 20 75), Felipe Chaby (CM 19 75), Luri Medeiros (W 18 75)

Because there's many players in the list, good replies will be appreciated with green. :)

Thanks.

Hi' date='

Anyone know anything about the following youths potential and whether they are worth keeping/selling.

[b']Benfica[/b]: Joan Cancelo (RB 18 78), Felipe Oliveira (CM 19 75), Ivan Cavaleiro (W 19 80), Helder Costa (W 19 75), Derlis Gonzalez (F 18 80)

Porto: Tiago Ferreira (CB 19 78), Ricardo Esgaio (RB 19 80), Sergio Oliveira (DM 20 80), Fabio Martins (W 19 77),

Sporting: William Carvalho (DM 20 80), Joao Mario (DM 20 75), Felipe Chaby (CM 19 75), Luri Medeiros (W 18 75)

Because there's many players in the list, good replies will be appreciated with green. :)

Thanks.

The bolded ones are the ones I would keep, for me they are the best from what ive seen

:)

Salino randomly rises to 88 this week whilst Eder is still an 83.

Why do they keep giving random rises across Holland and Portugal instead of reviewing the whole league? It's so stupid

He probably got his rating updated since he also got a position change.

I've been told that the random changes is the best way to keep tha database up to date but I'm not convinced yet...

Hi' date='

[b']Benfica[/b]: Joan Cancelo (RB 18 78), Felipe Oliveira (CM 19 75), Ivan Cavaleiro (W 19 80), Helder Costa (W 19 75), Derlis Gonzalez (F 18 80)

Thanks.

Cancelo, Cavaleiro, João Mário, Tiago Ferreira, Ricardo Esgaio (Sporting not Porto) are the ones you should absolutely keep, they are all excelent players in their ages. But keep an eye on João Mário and Esgaio they should start getting first team minutes this season already!

Koscielny for me

:)

Otamendi is the better choice, he's younger, in a club that is in position to win more trophies, will get 90 soon, don't know after that, but i can see him hitting 91. While Koscielny maybe a while before increasing with Arsenal lack of real form.

Hey everyone' date='

What do you believe is the potential of Eduardo SALVIO from Benfica.

Cheers[/quote']

I believe he has the potential to reach 91. Depending on how the season ends for Benfica, championship, europa league, league cup, and portuguese cup, i really can see him hitting 90 this season.

I believe he has the potential to reach 91. Depending on how the season ends for Benfica' date=' championship, europa league, league cup, and portuguese cup, i really can see him hitting 90 this season.[/quote']
In Portugal' date=' 91 Maximum.[/quote']

Tyvm! Would you trade him and Debuchy for Arda Turan?

Thanks in advance again!

Thanks in advance again!

It would depend of my team needs, if Debuchy or Salvio aren't on your first XI and Arda Turan would be, i would trade, if its not the case i wouldn't do it.

Debuchy is a Newcastle starter and French NT Regular 90 rated, that can reach 91 if newcastle steps up their game next season. Salvio is likely to get 90 at the end of the season and 91 in the next season or 2. Turan is a good player too, Starter for Atl Madrid and Turkish NT and already 91 rated, i have my doubts he can reach 92, not in Atl MAdrid at least.

Riferimento: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Thanks in advance again!

Accept Debuchy and Salvio

Hey everyone' date='

What do you believe is the potential of Eduardo SALVIO from Benfica.

Cheers[/quote']

his potential is 90/91

koscielny or otamendi ??

Otamendi for me :)

Hi' date='

Thanks.

Keep in bold

Does anyone know why they are starting the Portuguese review from the top of the table?

They usually start from the bottom and working their way up.

Is this a new standard or a "one time thing"?

That's the one million dollar question............:D

And it's not even top-bottom, as some of Porto's players missed the review yet..

Guess we'll get to accostumate to these new ways.