PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Hi all,

Would love some input into a few Portuguese players with regards to keep / sell and those with a bright future:

RODRÍGUEZ, James AM(RLC),F(RL) 21 90 FC Porto

CABALLERO, Mauro F© 18 80 FC Porto

BRUMA, Bangna AM,F(RL) 18 82 Sporting CP

SALVIO, Eduardo AM(RLC),F(RL) 22 89 SL Benfica

KELVIN, Mateus AM,F(RLC) 19 84 FC Porto

OLIVEIRA, Sérgio DM,M,AM© 20 80 FC Porto

Regards,

JC

Hi all' date='

Would love some input into a few Portuguese players with regards to keep / sell and those with a bright future:

Regards,

JC[/quote']

Keep them all, maybe sell Oliviera if you need to sell one imo.

Best players James, Salvio, Bruma, Kelvin, Caballero, Oliveira :)

Hi all' date='

Regards,

JC[/quote']

James, will probably leave Porto for a big european club, today some rumors said he would leave to Dortmund. Keep, of course.

Mauro Caballero, is playing well but won't be in the first team for another year. I would say keep to see what he can become.

Bruma, an absolute keep, I wrote something some stuff about him and he is one of my favorite young portuguese players. Manchester United like him, and rumors say that he would be the one to replace Nani.

Salvio, at the moment he is probably the best winger playing in Portugal. I can't understand why he didn't play well at Atletico Madrid.

Kelvin, is going through mix stuff, gave the 3pts to Porto over Braga, was playing good minutes in the first team. And then he blew it, reacted bad to a substitution in the B team and he was not called for the first team not the B team this week. I think he is a good player, technically he is one of the best in Porto, but that's not enough.

Sergio Oliveira, big prospect Porto had, some years ago, but I don't believe in him anymore

hey guys' date=' is Guilherme Dellatorre (Porto
B) worth keeping hold of? :)

I only want to keep him if he has the talent to become a big player...[/center']

No, an average player that probably will go back to Brazil. He is not a good player and neither have a good potential, in my opinion.

Many thanks for the info mate - it's much appriciated.

James' date=' will probably leave Porto for a big european club, today some rumors said he would leave to Dortmund. Keep, of course.

Mauro Caballero, is playing well but won't be in the first team for another year. I would say keep to see what he can become.

Bruma, an absolute keep, I wrote something some stuff about him and he is one of my favorite young portuguese players. Manchester United like him, and rumors say that he would be the one to replace Nani.

Salvio, at the moment he is probably the best winger playing in Portugal. I can't understand why he didn't play well at Atletico Madrid.

Kelvin, is going through mix stuff, gave the 3pts to Porto over Braga, was playing good minutes in the first team. And then he blew it, reacted bad to a substitution in the B team and he was not called for the first team not the B team this week. I think he is a good player, technically he is one of the best in Porto, but that's not enough.

Sergio Oliveira, big prospect Porto had, some years ago, but I don't believe in him anymore[/quote']

eos is imo

:)

Cheers

Don't know about experts' date=' but state your question, and i believe some of us could share our thoughts on it.[/quote']

I was wondering if anyone could provide their analysis of the following three players and how they see them progressing in the future. Potential stars of the game or nothing special?

• Atsu
  • Bruma
  • Pereira Ricardo

Cheers

I was wondering if anyone could provide their analysis of the following three players and how they see them progressing in the future. Potential stars of the game or nothing special?

• Atsu
  • Bruma
  • Pereira Ricardo

I think they all can become stars' date=' the best being Bruma then Atsu then ricardo imo

:)[/color']

Cheers

• Atsu
  • Bruma
  • Pereira Ricardo

Atsu and Bruma i watched a lot, and i think their have great potential, although i hoped that Atsu would get more gametime this season, maybe next season he will get the chance since i think the coach will get the kick. At this current form i see Bruma developing faster.

Ricardo Pereira i've see 3 times i think, he did well, but its too soon to tell, i think all depends if he can get his place at Porto.

Cheers

• Atsu
  • Bruma
  • Pereira Ricardo

Man, if you have Bruma, don't even consider selling him, because he is the hype of the moment in Portugal and I think he will live up to it. Will most surely start most of the games next season if Jesualdo Ferreira stays. Sporting will be very interesting in terms of youth in the coming times.

Atsu also has very good chances of starting most games in the leagu next season especially if James leaves, this season was the maturing one so he is getting ready to bottle up and drink (hehe wine analogy). The coach will probably be another so I don't know if their current system (4-3-3) will change to a 4-2-3-1 but they will always need wingers anyway and he is the hottest prospect unless Porto buys anyone else.

About Ricardo, I don't know enough rarely seen him..