PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After the checking the amount of comments in the main thread (despite my efforts to avoid having them there) and PM's both through the forum and in-game, I decided to create this thread so that you ca

Otavio only deserves a +1 I think. Braga have been dropping like a stone recently which may (and probably should) affect their review.  Rahul's predictions for the big 3 are fair, so for the othe

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread It has been a great journey since 2011, great people and great fun! And well, This is my forum post number 1000! I could

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

;2595884']Duncan you mentioned somewhere you didnt think Melgarejo would be LB next season....just saw a report ELISEU (Malaga) is a Benfica target....for LB?

Ewww id rather have Melgarejo' date=' but to be honest I think he might move a bit forward to a winger role. I think he might be more suited there.

Melgarejo going forward has really impressed me this year, looks very skillful and in control down the left flank :)[/color']

Wow they've done it again' date=' now against the most disgusting club in the Peninsula.[/quote']

Ahah that Braga/Guimarães rivalry. But if you see what they have done you have to give them a huge amount of credit. It's not easy to loose 20 players and rebuild a team in a season

Ahah that Braga/Guimarães rivalry. But if you see what they have done you have to give them a huge amount of credit. It's not easy to loose 20 players and rebuild a team in a season

Sure sure they've done omelets without eggs and I suspect next season it will be the same storyline... They were basically bankrupt one year ago and still are, and there's no stopping the exodus (Ricardo and Rodrigues are already gonners for Porto). That doesn't make them less annoying though ;)

And that Paulo Oliveira, it's like Cotton, you can't go wrong there. What a classy CB only 21 years old..

Sure sure they've done omelets without eggs and I suspect next season it will be the same storyline... They were basically bankrupt one year ago and still are' date=' and there's no stopping the exodus (Ricardo and Rodrigues are already gonners for Porto). That doesn't make them less annoying though ;)

And that Paulo Oliveira, it's like Cotton, you can't go wrong there. What a classy CB only 21 years old..[/quote']

I agree, didn't knew a lot about Paulo Oliveira, but he looks very good. Amido Baldé, is another kind of player, more of an athlete but culd maybe go to the Premier League or something like that.

Benfica was shot against Estoril.. died at Porto.. were buried in Amsterdam and had their 7th day mass today against Vitoria. ;)

haven't seen rumours of Eliseu to Benfica lately.. but he is an old love from their coach.

Benfica was shot against Estoril.. died at Porto.. were buried in Amsterdam and had their 7th day mass today against Vitoria. ;)

haven't seen rumours of Eliseu to Benfica lately.. but he is an old love from their coach.

Screen-shot-2011-12-07-at-11.01.38-AM.png

Who do you support btw? :)

;2595884']Duncan you mentioned somewhere you didnt think Melgarejo would be LB next season....just saw a report ELISEU (Malaga) is a Benfica target....for LB?

Eliseu to play LB? Good luck with that! If they are shopping in Malaga might aswell bring Antunes.

What are peoples views of Jan Oblak' date=' will he go out on loan again next season and is he talented or have an impending rise on the cards?

Thanks[/quote']

Good talent, he might be second choice next season, but id rather see him loaned out.

Might rise 1 for this seasons games :)