PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After the checking the amount of comments in the main thread (despite my efforts to avoid having them there) and PM's both through the forum and in-game, I decided to create this thread so that you ca

Otavio only deserves a +1 I think. Braga have been dropping like a stone recently which may (and probably should) affect their review.  Rahul's predictions for the big 3 are fair, so for the othe

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread It has been a great journey since 2011, great people and great fun! And well, This is my forum post number 1000! I could

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

That story is a mess' date=' but i think eufa should really intervene in cases like that, if the guy has the contract he has to respect that.[/quote']

But he has no contract to respect, apparently. It's another case like Labyad's and we know how it end up

But he has no contract to respect' date=' apparently. It's another case like Labyad's and we know how it end up[/quote']

But he's contract was until 2014 until now, now he's out of contract? It's a very bad told story that is going here.

But he's contract was until 2014 until now' date=' now he's out of contract? It's a very bad told story that is going here.[/quote']

The contract was signed when he was 16 (if what they say is true) and because of this, it ended 2 weeks ago. Because they made a 5 year contract but when you are under 18, you can only have a 3 year contract

how comes all writing off Cortez?

Granted rubbish this season but thats coz the coaches dont want to play him, but last campaign he was pretty good. He would of been a Napoli player last year if he got the work permit...

Every time he moved has been written off too..

The supporters of the Portuguese Bruma are so fond of him that they want to avoid abduct. A departure from Sporting Lisbon him

The 18-year-old Bruma comes from the Sporting youth academy and made his debut last year at the Portuguese club. His agent said that Chelsea had interest in him, and that left something to snap supporters.

According to the same agent wanted supporters abduct him from the hotel where he was staying. "We have filed a complaint with the police and have learned that this action was commissioned by the management of Sporting Lisbon," he told several media.

Chelsea would have about 2 million euros for the winger, while the Turkish Galatasaray to 10 million would even go. The kidnapping is also currently in the FIFA pending. Bruma is currently active with Portugal under 20 at the World Championships in Turkey

terrible, what's happening? ....:eek:

The supporters of the Portuguese Bruma are so fond of him that they want to avoid abduct. A departure from Sporting Lisbon him

The 18-year-old Bruma comes from the Sporting youth academy and made his debut last year at the Portuguese club. His agent said that Chelsea had interest in him' date=' and that left something to snap supporters.

According to the same agent wanted supporters abduct him from the hotel where he was staying. "We have filed a complaint with the police and have learned that this action was commissioned by the management of Sporting Lisbon," he told several media.

Chelsea would have about 2 million euros for the winger, while the Turkish Galatasaray to 10 million would even go. The kidnapping is also currently in the FIFA pending. Bruma is currently active with Portugal under 20 at the World Championships in Turkey

[b']terrible, what's happening[/b]? ....:eek:

What's happening is that Sporting should start thinking about including Ethic/Citizenship classes in their so called brilliant youth academy!

Is Maicon out of favour at Porto or did he have injures? I was just looking at his stats from last season and didn't seem to play much. Now with them buy Reyes who is an awesome talent will Maicon get in the team next season?

Is Maicon out of favour at Porto or did he have injures? I was just looking at his stats from last season and didn't seem to play much. Now with them buy Reyes who is an awesome talent will Maicon get in the team next season?

Injuries.

I like him and I think Otamendi will leave and it will be Maicon/Mangala and then Reyes. But, new coach, always hard to tell

What's happening with bruma is that he think's somewhat at phenomenon, while he's actually an young player with a good potencial. Fabio Paim was way better than him at younger age and i say to anyone to get rid of Bruma and cash him out while you can.

He won't worth nothing in a couple of months.

What's happening with bruma is that he think's somewhat at phenomenon' date=' while he's actually an young player with a good potencial. Fabio Paim was way better than him at younger age and i say to anyone to get rid of Bruma and cash him out while you can.

He won't worth nothing in a couple of months.[/quote']

Sorry but I can't agree with one word you say.

And you are probably a Sporting fan, so I understand them...

Still do not understand that Sporting Cp on there finaciel level have it that difficult, and that so many talents come from her academy, they should still be able to play every year, at least europe leaque even fight for the Portuguese title, but there are only 3 top teams in portugal, Porto, Benficia, Sporting ...and Braga in to a lesser extent ...

However, for comparison with Porto that almost always has invested good to very cheap talents and sell expensive or very expensive.. I do not know from Sporting or Benficia or any other Portugees club ,I just follow only FC Porto from very close.

However, I do not understand from Sporting, Too high labor costs ?, know from Labyad than he 2.2 million deserves, considering that by ... maybe a bad policy?,realy do not know,only the crisis can not responsible for it?

*Fc Porto transfer,this season in.

Nabil Ghilas Centre Forward 23 years Moreirense FC ,Segunda Liga 2.640.000 £..any good? know him by name,but that it is.

Héctor Herrera Central Midfield 23 years CF Pachuca, Liga MX Apertura 7.040.000 £

Diego Reyes Centre Back 20 years CF América, Liga MX Apertura

6.160.000 £

Ricardo Pereira Right Wing19 years Vitória Guimarães SC, Primeira Liga 880.000 £

Carlos Eduardo Attacking Midfield 23 years GD Estoril-Praia, Primeira Liga 704.000 £..? ...any good ? don't know him.

Tiago Rodrigues Central Midfield 21 years Vitória Guimarães SC, Primeira Liga , price ?

Licá Midfield- Left Wing 24 years GD Estoril-Praia Primeira Liga price ?

don't know him not also that good .

Josué Midfield - Left Wing 22 years FC Pacos de Ferreira, Primeira Liga, price ?

Don't think I have forget someone?

*Transfer Out only James- Moutinho to till now ..is that correct?

*Possible transfer, no confirmation,not yet...I hope soon.

Juan Fernando Quintero Paniagua ,Delfino Pescara 1936, Serie B (Italy),Colombia, 20 years Midfield-Attacking Midfield -left wing price 9-10Million....Not yet no confirmation!....interest, Porto, Inter, Benfica, United,

a cash bid of around 10 million from Porto

ÖZTÜRK Alpaslan 19 years Belgian-Turkish nationality,Right Back -Midfield- Defensive Midfield

national player: Türkei U20, Standard Liege price 5 - 6 Million...Not yet no confirmation!...interest Porto,Galatasaray and Monaco who have already make a bid from about 5 million.

..ÖZTÜRK, Alpaslan player from Standard Liege, entered into a free transfer after Beerschot went bankrupt , however, he may leave the club for 1 Aug. (Was one of his condition, to possibly be able to go to only a foreign club,not a Belgium Club, Standard deserves a nice sum if he do go ), they candidates are or were Monaco and FC Porto both clubs already had a meeting with the management and player a third player is Galatasaray

The past few weeks the 29-year-old Ronnie Stam negotiating with Standard Liege, if Alapaslan continue to stay whit Standard these negotiations were not needed.The have plenty of good yough RB's in there academy ,that can fit in ,not a whole season but als back-up, so wait and see if indeed one of the two clubs, the player takes over.

price about 5-6 million.

(2.5 million was agreed for standard,source from 1st hand, within the administration)

I was actually just about to ask about one of Porto's new signings' date=' Tiago Rodrigues. How good is he/can he be, will he play?[/quote']

He is a really good player, but I don't see him play right away, just like Carlos Eduardo and Ricardo.

Btw, Juan Quintero just signed, 5M for 50%

The main problem with Sporting was the previous presidents, that were more interested in making money than making the club better. And that's why we now all see all the problems. Financial, contracts, transfers etc....

Ps: Schaars and Arias to PSV.

Sorry but I can't agree with one word you say.

And you are probably a Sporting fan' date=' so I understand them...[/quote']

No, i'm not a Sporting fan. You don't agree, you don't agree. But i saw him play lots of times, sure he's a good player, but he's not that special.

How do you compare Bruma and Paim?

I'm just comparing the potential they show/ed at more or less the same age and the hype surrounding them. Bruma already went further, that's a fact, but he like Paim, he doesn't seem to have the head in the right place. Sure Paim is an extreme case, and i could be very wrong, but that only time will tell.

I'm just comparing the potential they show/ed at more or less the same age and the hype surrounding them. Bruma already went further' date=' that's a fact, but he like Paim, he doesn't seem to have the head in the right place. Sure Paim is an extreme case, and i could be very wrong, but that only time will tell.[/quote']

Very interesting insight you have there mate. I bought him in my various G/W waiting for him to rise :) Sound like a promising player

I'm just comparing the potential they show/ed at more or less the same age and the hype surrounding them. Bruma already went further' date=' that's a fact, but he like Paim, he doesn't seem to have the head in the right place. Sure Paim is an extreme case, and i could be very wrong, but that only time will tell.[/quote']

What if Bruma leaves? He would leave at the same age as Ronaldo did. Look how it turned out.

Very interesting insight you have there mate. I bought him in my various G/W waiting for him to rise :) Sound like a promising player

Yes' date=' he could end up being a very good player indeed. But in one gameworld that i have him, i will trade him + money for pogba now until the other manager realizes that's a bad deal for him.:D

What if Bruma leaves? He would leave at the same age as Ronaldo did. Look how it turned out.

Hmm, if i was to compare him to a successful portuguese and sporting player, i would compare him to Nani and not Ronaldo. But i seriously doubt that he will ever reach his level, or even close,

Yes' date=' he could end up being a very good player indeed. But in one gameworld that i have him, i will trade him + money for pogba now until the other manager realizes that's a bad deal for him.:D

[/quote']

Quickly do that deal mate. Pogba has proved his worth in Italy.