DerbyPower

PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

FC PORTO have bought (Free TRANSFER ) the replace for Helton... Simon Bolat from Standard Liege ( again Porto bought whit Standard Liege,...defour,mangala old players even als Witsel to Zenit ,before Benficia ) The 24 year old Belgian Turk gets immediately transferred to FC Porto, where he signed a contract until the summer of 2018

free transfer !Bolat is currently a free agent after refusing to renew his contract with former club Standard Liege.

30 juli 2013

43825.jpg

The 24-year-old goalkeeper pulls the door at the Rouches behind him and pulls to Porto. There he finds his former teammates Eliaquim Mangala and Steven Defour back.

After Standard yesterday announced the arrival of the French goalie Yohann Thuram, a possible extended stay Bolat was nonexistent. Earlier in the day were already rumors that the goalkeeper was in contact with the Portuguese club.

Moreover, the wage demands of Bolat were a lot higher than what it had to offer Liège board. Steven Defour already posted on his Twitter account a picture of his new teammate.

Steven Defour @Steven_Defour35

Retrouvailles.. Bemvindo bienvenue welkom #SinanBolat pic.twitter.com/FuJPxNU6ld

BQbRZHuCQAAruik.jpg:large

From what i've heard Bernard will go to a place where the main language isn't portuguese.
Bernard and his family wants him move to FC Porto. FC Porto wants him too. I think he problaby will move to Portugal.

Think so, he will move to Fc Porto ...all what I can find on the internet is that FC Porto has the lead in the purchase,a message from my friend and source in the world of football confirms it, transfer price and wage conditions are agreed, Porto paid reportedly less than 21M., but there are bonuses and some players are loaned out, wondering who that will be ...

Helton begins his final season at Fc Porto and returns to Brazil in the summer of 2014 .... of Bolat (I knew a little longer, than the deal was already done ..but not yet a confrim from Bolat himself ,today he have it confrim ) he get or have one season to adapt, is a solid goalkeeper and national goalkeeper from his country, but not the level of Helton, but can now prove his worth ... for comparison with the other goalkeepers in the Belgian Jupilier leaque he was one of the better, an injury has keep him almost a year on the side ...

The 24-year-old keeper missed most of the season with a cruciate ligament injury however, has recovered and was recently called up for the Turkish national team.The Turkish international keeper famous for being the only goalkeeper to have ever scored a Champions League goal in open-play kept 19 clean sheets in 52 games in 2011-12.....a nice guy,good character, a team player always gives himself fully ... not a bad asset and certainly not as a trans-free player....he is worth something more than an average player,...but not the top talent.

Shakhtar Donetsk apparently paid the 25M At. Mineiro that was asking, and is already negotiating with the player, and with the rate of sucess that the Ukrainian club has in buying and projecting brazilian players, i wouldn't be surprised that Bernard choose Shakhtar.

Shakhtar Donetsk apparently paid the 25M At. Mineiro that was asking' date=' and is already negotiating with the player, and with the rate of sucess that the Ukrainian club has in buying and projecting brazilian players, i wouldn't be surprised that Bernard choose Shakhtar.[/quote']

You may be right ... Porto paid very rarely, or not at all more than 10-12 million .. so .. 25M is a big step ... still almost every website talk ,write that he will go to Porto .... wait I would say, both clubs have an agreement, do not know what is true and what is not .... shall see, the decision will be taken this week, if we may believe the sources

some others sourec said...

Porto is said to be keen on Brazilian midfielders Bernard and Fernando, reports daily O Jogo, quoting as a source a vice-president of Benfica.

Rui Gomes da Silva said to the TV show Sic Notícias that Os Dragões will make a bid for the two Brazilian internationals, recently called by Luiz Filipe Scolari for the Confederations Cup.

As Águias' board man seems to be well informed about what's going on the Estádio do Dragão, in the same show, two weeks before, he mentioned that James Rodríguez and João Moutinho were on his way to Monaco, as they eventually did.

“This time, I thought it would be better to say it sooner, so that people won't say that it was Benfica who wanted them”, he said, mentioning some cases of players that were allegedly targeted by the capital outfit and ended up at Porto.

The newspaper investigated and confirmed that the youngsters, especially Bernard, is a dream for the Portuguese giants.

The Atlético Mineiro forward, 20, is tipped as one of Brazil's main values for the coming years, alongside Neymar, Lucas Moura or Leandro Damião.

In the last weeks, he has also been put in Borussia Dortmund's radar by the Brazilian press, after some praises made by manager Jurgen Klopp.

The 21-year-old Gremio player is Scolari's personal bet for the Confederations Cup and, most likely, for the 2014 World Cup.

You may be right ... Porto paid very rarely' date=' or not at all more than 10-12 million .. so .. 25M is a big step ... still almost every website talk ,write that he will go to Porto .... wait I would say, both clubs have an agreement, do not know what is true and what is not .... shall see, the decision will be taken this week, if we may believe the sources

some others sourec said...

Porto is said to be keen on Brazilian midfielders Bernard and Fernando, reports daily O Jogo, quoting as a source a vice-president of Benfica.

Rui Gomes da Silva said to the TV show Sic Notícias that Os Dragões will make a bid for the two Brazilian internationals, recently called by Luiz Filipe Scolari for the Confederations Cup.

As Águias' board man seems to be well informed about what's going on the Estádio do Dragão, in the same show, two weeks before, he mentioned that James Rodríguez and João Moutinho were on his way to Monaco, as they eventually did.

“This time, I thought it would be better to say it sooner, so that people won't say that it was Benfica who wanted them”, he said, mentioning some cases of players that were allegedly targeted by the capital outfit and ended up at Porto.

The newspaper investigated and confirmed that the youngsters, especially Bernard, is a dream for the Portuguese giants.

The Atlético Mineiro forward, 20, is tipped as one of Brazil's main values for the coming years, alongside Neymar, Lucas Moura or Leandro Damião.

In the last weeks, he has also been put in Borussia Dortmund's radar by the Brazilian press, after some praises made by manager Jurgen Klopp.

The 21-year-old Gremio player is Scolari's personal bet for the Confederations Cup and, most likely, for the 2014 World Cup.[/quote']

Sky Sports have said on there transfer thingy on website that a move to Shaktar is very very close

Sky Sports have said on there transfer thingy on website that a move to Shaktar is very very close

yup..PORTO will never paid 25m. so Shaktar is in the lead.

The portugees newspapers write this today.

In recent days there were media reports that FC Porto is about to complete the transfer. Atletico Mineiro striker Bernard off However' date=' Paulo Fonseca, coach of the Portuguese top club, denies that the club will present him. Foreseeable future In addition, Shakhtar Donetsk have serious interest in the twenty Brazilian.

In the Portuguese media reports that Porto Sunday for the arrival of Bernard would fix came. "I have no information about Bernard. I only talk about the players that are here now. I do not know if he's coming and I'm not talking about someone who is not in our selection," as told to Fonseca Mais Futebol.

Adriano Spodato, agent of Bernard, says that FC Porto have a major contender is. "I can confirm that the interest is huge, but Shakhtar Donetsk is there too. It's between these clubs. If it were up to me, then Bernard a player of Porto. He is very interested to go to Porto" said the representative of the same medium. Shakhtar would have a budget of 25 million cast.

[b']Other news said[/b]...is the first time I hear or read something about from it ..

FC Porto might have make an offer on the weekend on Vinícius Vasconcelos Araújo, known as Vinicius, but Napoli and Shaktar want this attacker in their ranks too.

The twenty old Brazilian made ​​this season impression in the shirt of Cruzeiro.

The Brazilian medium O Tempo is able to report that in addition to FC Porto and Shakhtar Donetsk also Napoli and Udinese seriously interested in Vinícius Araújo. The latter club would already have make a bid some weeks ago for the promising attacker, but this offer was rejected by Cruzeiro. The Brazilians hope to keep Him with a new contract in the club

The past season was Vinícius Araújo transferred to the first team and in eleven games he scored six goals for Cruzeiro. He also impressed with Brazil at the tournament in Toulon. With seven goals, he played an important role in the final victory of the Brazilians.

FC Porto would be the most concrete club. We will keep you informed.

The Brazilian talent Bernard is popular in most of Europe. The Brazilian has his sights however targeting a transfer to FC Porto

That let his father know. Bernard currently plays for Atlético Mineiro, but does not seem to hold for the Brazilian club this summer. Include Arsenal, Shakhtar Donetsk have serious interest in the midfielder but Porto seems now to have to annex. The international best paper

"Shakhtar is no time been an option for us," said Father Delio Duarte opposite MaisFutbol. "Bernard does not want to go there. Atletico who is put under pressure. Everything will be settled this week. Porto If really want him, as it stands now, then they should immediately contact Atletico. Maybe all this easily as and Bernard's wish comes true. "

Duarte is not satisfied with the conduct of Atletico, which he ignores the desires of his son. "Bernard is not a doll. Atletico He has given much. He would like to Porto, so they will attempt to venture and try to reach an agreement

source goal.com posted today to Jul 31. 2013 18:28:00 By Yorick Hokke

so if we are to believe this all ,now hopefully Porto do what it should do ... is an overt declaration of Bernard ... "please buy me... Porto"...hope Porto will make there move now...

I do hope my friend have it right again...same als the purchase from Quintero some weeks ago. PORTO will be stronger as before.

Can someone give me info about Melgarejo? I know nothing about him and it seems he's coming to Liverpool

First name Lorenzo António

Last name Melgarejo Sanabria

Nationality Paraguay

Date of birth 10 August 1990

Age 22

Country of birth Paraguay

Place of birth Loma Grande

Position left back - lm/w

Height 171 cm

Weight about 67/71 kg

Current national player: from Paraguay

His club ;

2013/2014 Benfica loan out to liverpool ..

2012/2013 Benfica

2011/2012 Pacos de Ferreira loan out

2011 Independiente sold to benficia for about 680.000£

2010 Olimpia DIP move again free transfer

2009 12 de Octubre move in a free transfer

He started his career as a left-sided midfielder' date=' mainly as a left back, but formerly as a left winger, but Jorge Jesus, the Benfica’s coach turned him to a full-back due to lack of defensive options in last season.

He has a remarkable goalscoring record for a full back with 28 goals in 101 senior games across his career, but there is more to it - before playing at Benfica he was a left-winger in South America.

He has a release clause of €30 million in his current contract with Benfica, which expires in the summer of 2018.

He made his debut for the Paraguayan national side last season in November during the 3-1 win over Guatemala.

He had a passing percentage of over 70% in both the Champions League and Europa League with Benfica last season.

He has only ever suffered heartbreak as a player with two runners-up honours the Europa League last season and Taca de Portugal, the main knock out cup tournament in Portuguese football

on youtube you do find some movie

[youtube']3uHJt3pXjeo

DnT8j_deooA

First name Lorenzo António

Last name Melgarejo Sanabria

Nationality Paraguay

Date of birth 10 August 1990

Age 22

Country of birth Paraguay

Place of birth Loma Grande

Position left back - lm/w

Height 171 cm

Weight about 67/71 kg

Cheers :) The main question is, is he good? And should he adapt well to the EPL?

Can someone give me info about Melgarejo? I know nothing about him and it seems he's coming to Liverpool
Cheers :) The main question is' date=' is he good? And should he adapt well to the EPL?[/quote']

lol,do not know, he is not that bad, he is fast,can make a goal,good pass..so way not .. also other clubs won't him to, do not know if the deal is done already whit liverpool.

Cheers :) The main question is' date=' is he good? And should he adapt well to the EPL?[/quote']

He's a fairly good winger, but a poor defender. I could be wrong but i don't see him performing well on the PL if they use him as a left back.

He's a fairly good winger' date=' but a poor defender. I could be wrong but i don't see him performing well on the PL if they use him as a left back.[/quote']

I see him doing very well in the EPL. Which wing backs these days are good at defending?

:rolleyes:

Nelson Oliveira on loan to Rennes, Stoke were very close to signing him but last minute phone calls from Montanier changed Oliveira's mind. Should do well at Rennes, more physical and faster paced league, will be playing under a top manager aswell. Rennes have an option to make the deal permanent.

Nelson Oliveira on loan to Rennes' date=' Stoke were very close to signing him but last minute phone calls from Montanier changed Oliveira's mind. Should do well at Rennes, more physical and faster paced league, will be playing under a top manager aswell. Rennes have an option to make the deal permanent.[/quote']

Yeah let's just hope he gets the much needed gametime.