DerbyPower

PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Bernard to Shakhtar Donetsk' date=' who didn't saw that coming!:rolleyes:[/quote']

Hehehe, Porto were kind of unlucky with the Confed. Cup thing and now the Libertadores. He was too much inflated, I'm sure they had their sights on him for months but were never gonna swallow this fee so big plus the salaries.. They can live without him!

Will mangala rise to 90 in the next review?

What is Mangalas maximum potential?

Thank you :)

He will keep on rising steadily, Max potencial 91 in Portugal and 93 abroad, for me. Great athlete, great talent. Him and Varane the future of France defence.

So, Fariñas came, saw and got loaned to Dubai :confused::confused:, pretty prontly.. And now Funes Mori is coming, apparently, right after Cardozo makes public statement of regret for the masses to see... He says he filled with remorse and promises he will be good. Weird.

Benfica indeed works in misterious ways :D

Hehehe' date=' Porto were kind of unlucky with the Confed. Cup thing and now the Libertadores. He was too much inflated, I'm sure they had their sights on him for months but were never gonna swallow this fee so big plus the salaries.. They can live without him!

He will keep on rising steadily, Max potencial 91 in Portugal and 93 abroad, for me. Great athlete, great talent. Him and Varane the future of France defence.

So, Fariñas came, saw and got loaned to Dubai :confused::confused:, pretty prontly.. And now Funes Mori is coming, apparently, right after Cardozo makes public statement of regret for the masses to see... He says he filled with remorse and promises he will be good. Weird.

Benfica indeed works in misterious ways :D[/quote']

No mate, Jesus works in mysterious ways, ahaha. Its all his fault and that incompetent LFV.

Hmm, do you really think Mangala has 93 potential? Sure Pepe is a 93 player and i don't know how but IMO Mangala will peak at 91.

Re: Respuesta: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

No mate' date=' Jesus works in mysterious ways, ahaha. Its all his fault and that incompetent LFV.

Hmm, do you really think Mangala has 93 potential? Sure Pepe is a 93 player and i don't know how but IMO Mangala will peak at 91.[/quote']

Yeah he will be big I'm pretty sure of that.

Am I the only one who thinks Armindo Bruma deserves a rise to 84?

You may be' date=' I personally don't think so, as he's basically at home playing videogames while the season starts next weekend.

Toze,Ricardo good prospects or sell?

Depends on what your needs are. Tozé will play Porto B team I believe so he will rise eventually. He is quite promissing but he will not see first team action for a while.

Ricardo should get loaned to his former clube Guimarães, so he will keep on rising. Good talent also, there was talk of him beeing transformed into a RB at Porto but I believe he will play winger with VFC.

Nicolas Otamendi 90?

NemanjanMatic 91?

His 90 is indexed to him beeing or not called for Argentina in the coming times. He already deserves it, just for last season performances though.

No, Matic needs to do another great season to get 91. Benfica has none right now so he really would have to excel. Zero chance in the coming months, assuming he stays with SLB

Tobias Figueiredo ,I also recommend this player, a cheap alternative if you are looking for a young a good talent defender !

Full name: Tobias Pereira Figueiredo

Date of birth: 02.02.1994

Place of birth: Sátão, Viseu

Nationality: 20px-Flag_of_Portugal.svg.png Portugal

Height: 188 cm

Position: Defender, Midfielder – Centre back, Defensive midfielder

Current team: Sporting Lisbon

Strengths: Physical strenght, Heading, Intercepting, Passing, Free kicks, a fast player,huge leadership and very strong in the air,very good in giving long passes and crosses, a ball winning weird

Reminds: Ricardo Carvalho

National teams: Portugal U-17, U-18, U-19

Club career: 2012/present Sporting Lisbon

Honours: -

Contract until: ?

Agent: ?

Market value: +/- € 3.000.000

Transfer rumours: Manchester United, Manchester City, Barcelona, Chelsea, Tottenham, Liverpool

recommended1.png?w=155&h=36images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROxV1LOBHnXRgWlLeS3yP6YtSMRFmQNVTAtDpwxJUBevFEROwYxA

nl2uxNsTJII

the only youtube movie !

Worth keeping for now?

Yeah keep' date=' he is easily the best Portuguese CF atm when fit, IMO.

Timjansen, yeah, Tobias Figueiredo really impressed me at the Euro U19 a couple of weeks ago at CB. Should get some bench time at A team and absolute starter at B team. Also, watch out for [b']Rúben Semedo[/b] he was magnificent against Fiorentina last Sunday, hecan very well be the surprise of the season!

Timjansen, yeah, Tobias Figueiredo really impressed me at the Euro U19 a couple of weeks ago at CB. Should get some bench time at A team and absolute starter at B team. Also, watch out for Rúben Semedo he was magnificent against Fiorentina last Sunday, hecan very well be the surprise of the season!

Thanks ,

16358_sergio_ribeiro.jpg also a other talent to watch out and a real "crack" from Fc Porto (not yet on SM)

Sérgio Miguel Hora Ribeiro, born at Mafamude - Vila Nova de Gaia 18-01-1996 only 17 years old ,position forward,attacking midfielder .

More than a year ago tried some big clubs in England, Spain, Italy and even the old AS Monaco to purchase him ,happy is he loyal to FC Porto (for now!).. and we,Porto expect a lot from him.

UEFA.com > UEFA European Under-17 Championship > News

Portugal

As well as overcoming England at the Algarve tournament, they drew 1-1 with the Netherlands and – after a game they led – Germany. "That was our best display of the tournament," coach Filipe Ramos said. "We played a very attractive brand of football and created opportunities. I think it was a good preparation for the team." Captain Sérgio Ribeiro was named player of the event.

Description: Captain at his club and in the national team, Sergio is a player with great and charismatic personality. Acts as extreme but has already played in mid positions where we believe he can became better in the future. It has an excellent capacity to build and organize the offensive game given his excellent vision of the game. It has a technical quality above average both in terms of the pass, dribble and driving. Has a good shot and his tactical sense is already well established in view of his age.

OLIVEIRA, Nelson from Benfica is it still worthwhile to keep him?

knows that he will be rented, but also know that Totteham also lures for his services, what is his future whit Benficia and in SM ?

Thanks.

OLIVEIRA' date=' Nelson[/b'] from Benfica is it still worthwhile to keep him?

knows that he will be rented, but also know that Totteham also lures for his services, what is his future whit Benficia and in SM ?

Thanks.

http://www.record.xl.pt/multimedia/videos/interior.aspx?content_id=839160

Looks like Benfica is starting off well. Serbian dream team for the win! lmao

What can I say' date=' I love drinking their tears.[/quote']

LOL, played 3 serbian players in the match for Benfica, and only two of them started, so it looks like same old south american dream team to me... Porto doesn't have any thing like that...