PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

BA' date=' Abdoulaye - keep/sell

BOLAT, Sinan - is he better than helton and will he replace him in next matches ??

HERRERA, Héctor - can he get 90+

MELGAREJO, Lorenzo - why he is not in team ?? keep/sell

ALMEIDA, André - keep/sell

MAURÍCIO, Nascimento - how good is he, will he be in first 11 all season long ??

MARTINS, André - can he get any rise ??

Fredy MONTERO - 4 goals is he potential 90 ??

i see that Sporting win 2 games and will they be in fight for title this year and should i buy EDUARDO, Wilson ; CARVALHO, William ; SILVA, Adrien can they get 88+

Ba, he is about to leave, if he does wait to see where and if he plays. If not, sell.

Bolat, no, Fabiano will.

Herrera, yes, but baby steps.

Melgarejo, doesn't count, same as Ba but I would sell.

André Almeida, had a good season, but I don't see many minutes for him this year.

Mauricio, he is better than expected, at least for me, he will be in the line up often or always.

André Martins, yes, I really like him and hope to see him in the national team.

Montero, he will be the main striker of Sporting, I would say yes

Buy William Carvalho. Maybe Adrien.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After the checking the amount of comments in the main thread (despite my efforts to avoid having them there) and PM's both through the forum and in-game, I decided to create this thread so that you ca

Otavio only deserves a +1 I think. Braga have been dropping like a stone recently which may (and probably should) affect their review.  Rahul's predictions for the big 3 are fair, so for the othe

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread It has been a great journey since 2011, great people and great fun! And well, This is my forum post number 1000! I could

Any one mind advising me on Danilo and Sandro... I don't watch Portuguese football and would like to know how good they are. Potential?

Both have the potential to be Brazil national team players. I prefer Alex Sandro, he is one of my favorite players of the team. He probably will be sold to a big european club.

I believe Markovic will be the best player this season

this kid is a machine

If Benfica continue like that, he won't... But if Benfica can be a better team, he will. He is just unbelievable. Now I understand the hype he got when he was at Partizan.

If Benfica continue like that' date=' he won't... But if Benfica can be a better team, he will. He is just unbelievable. Now I understand the hype he got when he was at Partizan.[/quote']

Markovic is already better than Salvio and Ola John and sometimes better than Gaitan when he is not thinking straight. In yesterday´s match, when Markovic replaces Salvio i was like, mark that guy, don´t let him play. They didn´t listened to me.

Markovic is already better than Salvio and Ola John and sometimes better than Gaitan when he is not thinking straight. In yesterday´s match' date=' when Markovic replaces Salvio i was like, mark that guy, don´t let him play. They didn´t listened to me.[/quote']

I still prefer Salvio

Who has the more potential and who is better Josue or Lica?

I would say Licá. It's hard to answer to the question, because they are not the same type of players, but Licá has for me more potential. And Josué will probably leave his place on the wing to Quintero.

Bruno Cortez of Benfica- how has he been playing? Any good? I can get him on a swap deal if I offer Oboabona (Nigerian at Rizespor) and Alvaro Ampuero (Parma on loan Padova) If he is plain rubbish' date=' I won't bother. Thanks[/quote']

Nothing special and will probably end up in the bench

Markovic will take over' date=' no problem. But Salvio was for me, Benfica's best player last year.[/quote']

Have to agree for me aswell, Im surprised he didnt move on like Witsel did the year before.

Salvio, Cardozo, Gaitan and Garay were great last season, and Artur wasnt too bad either.

Perreira was shocking.