DerbyPower

PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Have to agree for me aswell' date=' Im surprised he didnt move on like Witsel did the year before.

Salvio, Cardozo, Gaitan and Garay were great last season, and Artur wasnt too bad either.

Perreira was shocking.[/color']

The problem with some players is that they are bringing physical issues from last season to this new one.

Artur still conceded some easy goals. Maxi is not a player anymore, at least not a football one :P

Lima was very good too and of course, Matic. I really think that this Benfica team is a mess, but the players have quality and because of that, they will have a good season, for sure.

The problem with some players is that they are bringing physical issues from last season to this new one.

Artur still conceded some easy goals. Maxi is not a player anymore' date=' at least not a football one :P

Lima was very good too and of course, Matic. I really think that this Benfica team is a mess, but the players have quality and because of that, they will have a good season, for sure.[/quote']

Have to agree, we have the players to go places, but its just messy and there is an overload of players in certain positions and not enough in others etc. In the second half of this season we should start to gel, and hopefully play much better footy.

Will André Gomes be a starter this season?

I wouldnt think so' date=' atm we have Carlos martins, Fejsa, Matic and Perez all capable of playing that position, and atm Gomes is in the B team.[/color']

Re: Riferimento: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Bruma was signed today by Galatasaray!

bummer :( but 10m :eek: well at least he will be able to humiliate Real and Juve in CL :rolleyes:

on another topic why isn't Quintero starting he did great until now

Re: Riferimento: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

bummer :( but 10m :eek: well at least he will be able to humiliate Real and Juve in CL :rolleyes:

on another topic why isn't Quintero starting he did great until now

10M is nothing for a player that at the end of this season could be worth 20M or more.

Quintero will have is time, at Porto, "we" do those transitions slowly and steady. James is a perfect example of that, Alex Sandro, Mangala too.

10M is nothing for a player that at the end of this season could be worth 20M or more.

Quintero will have is time' date=' at Porto, "we" do those transitions slowly and steady. James is a perfect example of that, Alex Sandro, Mangala too.[/quote']

yes but you wouldn't depend a lot on a player you know he is leaving at the end of the season unless you are desperate so he may have been benched most of the season if he had stayed also Sporting receive 25 per cent of any future sale so they aren't losing much really

What's the deal with Ola John?

Thanks.

Benched atm. They have two players for each Am/Wing position but the thing is, they're all kind of on the same level so there are no clear favorites to start. Salvio will be long out, so that's good news for him.

Who do you think are the best talents playing regularly now? Or the must buys

I'm currently not playing SM, so ignore the ones which are higher rated if you are seeking profit ;)

RAFA, Pardo, Aderllan Santos, Mauro and Tomas Dabo from Braga.

WILLIAM CARVALHO, Adrien, Montero, André Martins, Wilson Eduardo from Sporting CP.

LICÁ, QUINTERO and Josué from Porto.

PAULO OLIVEIRA from Guimarães.

Hassan Koka and Del Valle from Rio Ave.

José Sá from Maritímo.

These are the ones I remember from memory.

Gonçalo has risen to 83 today. Now the question is: should i sell him?:D

83 is already high for a Estoril player, i wouldn't rule a +1 in this season, but it unless he moves he's stuck at that. I am selling him, so my advice is selling him too.

83 is already high for a Estoril player' date=' i wouldn't rule a +1 in this season, but it unless he moves he's stuck at that. I am selling him, so my advice is selling him too.[/quote']

You're my hero.:D

What about Joao Meira?

Could we expect another rise soon for this player?