PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Call him Rodrigo :P

If you can get a better prospect' date=' I wouldn't hesitate. Always so close but so far from the line up at Benfica[/quote']

For moments i tought he was talking about Guimarães player:D. Rodrigo is a natural scorer, very versatile and very handy for Benfica´s style of play. He is a big talent, if you can get him, get him. Like eos said, if there more players available already playing for their teams, go buy them instead. Since you tons of replacements sell him, but trie to sell to a manager and get extra million.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After the checking the amount of comments in the main thread (despite my efforts to avoid having them there) and PM's both through the forum and in-game, I decided to create this thread so that you ca

Otavio only deserves a +1 I think. Braga have been dropping like a stone recently which may (and probably should) affect their review.  Rahul's predictions for the big 3 are fair, so for the othe

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread It has been a great journey since 2011, great people and great fun! And well, This is my forum post number 1000! I could

For moments i tought he was talking about Guimarães player:D. Rodrigo is a natural scorer' date=' very versatile and very handy for Benfica´s style of play. He is a big talent, if you can get him, get him. Like eos said, if there more players available already playing for their teams, go buy them instead. Since you tons of replacements sell him, but trie to sell to a manager and get extra million.[/quote']

thanks, but who do you reckon to replace him with? I got most of the popular talents like pogba etc...

Hi everybody!

As I'm new in the English Forum, I thought it would be nice to share my opinion with you, regarding Portuguese league risers.

Cheap players, whose rating will (I think) increase:

José Sá (Marítimo) - GK with a 73 rating

Aderlan Santos (Braga) - CB, 77

João Cancelo (Benfica) - RB, 78

Mauro Sousa (Braga) - DM / CM, 78

Maurício Nascimento (Sporting) - CB, 80

William Carvalho (Sporting) - DM / CM, 82

Jefferson (Sporting) - LB, 83

More expensyve players, whose ratings may rise, in the future:

Wilson Eduardo (Sporting) - AM RL / F RLC, 84

Cédric Soares (Sporting) - RB. 85

Juan Quintero (Porto) - AM RLC, 85

Licá Carneiro (Porto) - AM RLC / F RL, 85

Lazar Markovic (Benfica) - AM RL / F RLC, 86

Alex Sandro (Porto) - LB, 89

Elaquim Mangala (Porto) - CB, 89

Ezequiel Garay (Benfica) - 90, CB

Jackson Martínez (Porto) - 90, CF

Regards:)

Pereira Maicon. Is he injured or no? If yes will he be out for a long time and what are the chances that he rise in the next review? Thanks in advance for the help

Also is otamendi better than him to get or no? Who has the chance to get to 90 first Otamendi or Maicon?

Also is otamendi better than him to get or no? Who has the chance to get to 90 first Otamendi or Maicon?

Maicon is injured but not for long.

Otamendi is in the line up and should stay until the end of the season. I would say Otamendi. But between Otamendi and Maicon, I prefer Reyes :P

Maicon is injured but not for long.

Otamendi is in the line up and should stay until the end of the season. I would say Otamendi. But between Otamendi and Maicon' date=' I prefer Reyes :P[/quote']

So in your opinion both Otamendi & Maicon will not rise in the next review?

Regarding Reyes, he is a good player for the future but he has never played in the first squad for Porto so the others has more chances to get to 90 first.

So in your opinion both Otamendi & Maicon will not rise in the next review?

Regarding Reyes' date=' he is a good player for the future but he has never played in the first squad for Porto so the others has more chances to get to 90 first.[/quote']

Idk how ratings are done for portuguese teams anymore, and I don't like to talk about ratings.

What I know, or think, is that Reyes will be way better then the other 2.

Alex Sandro didn't play in his first season with Porto, Mangala neither, doesn't mean anything ;)

Idk how ratings are done for portuguese teams anymore' date=' and I don't like to talk about ratings.

What I know, or think, is that Reyes will be way better then the other 2.

Alex Sandro didn't play in his first season with Porto, Mangala neither, doesn't mean anything ;)[/quote']

I also think Reyes has ptential, let's hope he plays some matches, this season.

Regarding Maicon, I'm almost positive his rating will stay 89. As for Otamendi, he has more chances to go up, but I don't think it will happen, in the next rating review.

Don't see him being mentioned anywhere' date=' but surely Josue is one of the better buys, not only in Portugal but in Europe? Not many 85's who start for as good a side.

Or would you say Lica is the smarter buy?[/quote']

Lica will get more minutes than Josue. Josue is good but he has a problem, not one of the best wingers, but neither one of the best midfielders.

um... this is the english forum... :confused::o

Yeah, I know, sorry about that:D. I just did it, because that guy is Portuguese and he supports my team. Besides, he never appears on the Portuguese forum and that message was just for him.