PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After the checking the amount of comments in the main thread (despite my efforts to avoid having them there) and PM's both through the forum and in-game, I decided to create this thread so that you ca

Otavio only deserves a +1 I think. Braga have been dropping like a stone recently which may (and probably should) affect their review.  Rahul's predictions for the big 3 are fair, so for the othe

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread It has been a great journey since 2011, great people and great fun! And well, This is my forum post number 1000! I could

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Could Bebe get a rise if he continues to play for Pacos?

There bottom of the table so im unsure if he could rise. Has he been playing well and would it be worth buying him for one of my smaller teams?

From my point of view, Bebé is a quality and (still) promising player. Paços are quite unfortunate to be in the bottom of the table. Their coach likes to play offensive football, leaving the team a bit exposed, in defence. I believe Bebé can have a good season. However, the Portuguese has had some injury problems; but, if I were you, I'd buy him, because the talent is there.

Regards:)

From my point of view' date=' Bebé is a quality and (still) promising player. Paços are quite unfortunate to be in the bottom of the table. Their coach likes to play offensive football, leaving the team a bit exposed, in defence. I believe Bebé can have a good season. However, the Portuguese has had some injury problems; but, if I were you, I'd buy him, because the talent is there.

Regards:)[/quote']

Thank you :)

How good is Djuricic guys? At 88 he commands a decent fee on the game so need to be sure of my investment. Is he set to go up?

He's very good, but he's still adapting to the team. A team that's playing really bad most of the time. I would probably buy him if i couldn't buy anyone better, but he won't rise soon, maybe at the end of the season if he and benfica do a lot better than they have till know.

Fabio Sturgeon and Ricardo Horta ' date=' how good are they ? Sturgeon seems to be something[/quote']

Both are good players. Still very early to see what their potential is but they are interesting players for sure.

I would add Ruben Vezo also from Setubal

Whats going on with Ola John? Is he still a player worth signing?

He is worth signing. But Benfica has a lot of players in his position and so its hard to get many minutes. This is the kind of team that if you play bad in one game or two, you might not play anymore. Just be patient and wait to see what happens.

Hi I have these players and i'm wondering whether i should hold on to all of them and who are the must keeps.

Tiago Ferreira

Mateus Kelvin

Jose Sa

Joao Mario

Tobias Figueiredo

Ricardo Esgaio

Alves Betinho

Nicolas Gaitan

Joao Cancelo

Ivan Cavaleiro

Thanks!!:D

Hi I have these players and i'm wondering whether i should hold on to all of them and who are the must keeps.

Tiago FerreiraSELL

Mateus KelvinSELL

Jose SaMUST KEEP

Joao MarioKEEP

Tobias FigueiredoKEEP

Ricardo EsgaioKEEP

Alves BetinhoSELL

Nicolas GaitanSELL

Joao CanceloMUST KEEP

Ivan CavaleiroKEEP

Thanks!!:D

It really depends on what sort of competition you are receiving in your GW.