PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Thanks guys!

Just one more question' date=' is fredy montero worth getting? Will there be a rating increase for him?[/quote']

Although you should wait a little more, I'd buy him, eventually.

He's the Portuguese league topscorer; he's quick, has good technique, heads well, despite his small stature and IMO he has an impressive killer instinct, too.

I presume his rating will be reviewed approximately in the middle of the season, because this is his 1st year in the Portuguese league and Sporting.

However, I'm almost positive you won't regret it, if you sign him now, since he's very likely to rise, even if his performance level slightly decreases.

Regards:)

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After the checking the amount of comments in the main thread (despite my efforts to avoid having them there) and PM's both through the forum and in-game, I decided to create this thread so that you ca

Otavio only deserves a +1 I think. Braga have been dropping like a stone recently which may (and probably should) affect their review.  Rahul's predictions for the big 3 are fair, so for the othe

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread It has been a great journey since 2011, great people and great fun! And well, This is my forum post number 1000! I could

Hm...... pretty schocked that Madrid is interested.... Thanks... :)

Another question though:

Defour +1 yet? :confused:

He should go to the Premier League...

Not for now, for Defour, Herrera played well and put Defour's spot at risk. But they could both play at the same time, it is not impossible.

HAHA! That sounds great said in Portuguese! :D:D

Yes' date=' it does:D

Hm...... pretty schocked that Madrid is interested.... Thanks... :)

Another question though:

Defour +1 yet? :confused:

It isn't easy to guarantee Defour's rating will increase. However, I believe he'll get a +1, the next time his rating is reviewed.:)

No' date=' he's not that good. 89 is a more than fair rating for him.[/quote']

I strongly disagree, he would be 90 by now if he was called up to the NT. Which franky he deserves for a long a time given the competetion. The same with Maicon.

I strongly disagree' date=' he would be 90 by now if he was called up to the NT. Which franky he deserves for a long a time given the competetion. The same with Maicon.[/quote']

It's an opinion, and in mine Maicon and Otamendi are a average CB's, if it wasn't for Mangala that defense would be conceding goals left and right. I don't see those two ever get to 90 solely on talent, and by the way they are conceding in CL they will not get there on hype or prestige either.

so how was Cavaleiro's league debut ?

He played well. But Benfica's coach won't give him much more opportunities, this season, I'm afraid.

I think he'll get even less game time than André Gomes did, last season.

Cavaleiro will play regularly for Benfica B, though.

Regards:)

Is TOZÉ' date=' Pinheiro worth keeping?[/quote']

Not atm, needs to get 1st team action fast. A Primeira Liga loan would be ideal.

Possibly to 85 if Sporting continues their form.

I can't get enough of him, such a Brilliant player. If Portugal makes it to Brazil he must start at Number 6, there's no one better than him. He won't probably start there agaisnt Sweden because Paulo Bento is Mr. Stubbornness

I have a bunch of players I signed in a competitive setup hoping to make some money. I was wondering which ones I should keep as they will rise further or have talent and which ones to sell on.

SABINO, Bruno

IGOR, Rossi

RODRIGUES, Miguel

VIANA, Diogo

CRIVELLARO, Rafael

DIAWARA, Mamadou

POULSON, Jaime

ROBERTO, Maximiano

MARTINS, Rafael

CARVALHO, William

Cheers

I have a bunch of players I signed in a competitive setup hoping to make some money. I was wondering which ones I should keep as they will rise further or have talent and which ones to sell on.

SABINO' date=' Bruno [b']RISER KEEP[/b]

IGOR, Rossi RISER KEEP

RODRIGUES, Miguel KEEP AFTER THE RISE

VIANA, Diogo RISER KEEP

CRIVELLARO, Rafael SELL NOW

DIAWARA, Mamadou SELL NOW

POULSON, Jaime SELL NOW

ROBERTO, Maximiano SELL NOW

MARTINS, Rafael RISER KEEP

CARVALHO, William SUPER PLAYER - MUST KEEP AFTER RISE

Cheers

My views in bold, hope it helps. For more insight on William Carvalho read posts above ;)