PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

He played well. But Benfica's coach won't give him much more opportunities' date=' this season, I'm afraid.

I think he'll get even less game time than André Gomes did, last season.

Cavaleiro will play regularly for Benfica B, though.

Regards:)[/quote']

oh and why is that ? I thought he will surpass Bruma I really hate that coach

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After the checking the amount of comments in the main thread (despite my efforts to avoid having them there) and PM's both through the forum and in-game, I decided to create this thread so that you ca

Otavio only deserves a +1 I think. Braga have been dropping like a stone recently which may (and probably should) affect their review.  Rahul's predictions for the big 3 are fair, so for the othe

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread It has been a great journey since 2011, great people and great fun! And well, This is my forum post number 1000! I could

;2773991']Would like to get the Portuguese opinions on Belenenses keeper Matt Jones.

Listen to a journo talking about him recently' date=' praising his performances and that England should monitor him[/quote']

He started awful ( mostly in pre-season games and in the the first official ones) but now he's been doing ok. I know he was one of the holding stones of last year's 2nd league champions team.

He was very good yesterday against Porto.

You mean England NT monitoring him?

By the way guys, Fernando the Holding Mid from Porto is now Portuguese also and is eligible for the NT. Stay alert if you have him in your team as I personally think he should be 91/92 a long time ago and the only reason I ca think of that not happening is precisely his absence from the Brazilian call ups.

He started awful ( mostly in pre-season games and in the the first official ones) but now he's been doing ok. I know he was one of the holding stones of last year's 2nd league champions team.

He was very good yesterday against Porto.

You mean England NT monitoring him?

He was saying he was one of the top GKs in 2nd League last season and started well this season, and playing very well versus the bigger clubs, keeping the score down with lots of decent saves as Beleneses are relegation material so he is going to be kept busy

Yeah England NT, to get him in as competition for the 3rd choice in the squad, not as No 1 obviously.

Derley of Maritimo. Only rated 78 but has scored 6 goals in 9 games so far this season. Should get a rise even though Maritimo are doing so bad?!

Yeah, he should, but wait a bit longer, mate! I think it would be wiser to wait like 5 more matches, to see if he keeps performing:)

any details on Djuricic and Markovic? perhaps an increase of 1?

and Carlos Mane of Sporting

I think Djurici is keeping his current rating for a while.

Markovic may get a +1 (he's 86, right now, isn't he?) in his next rating review.

I'd wait a bit more time, but, for me, Markovic has the chance to get a +1 in the near future.

And I'd buy Carlos Mané; he's just initiating his career in Sporting's 1st team, but he's cheap and promising, so I believe he's a good bet.:)

Is André Almeida' date=' who hasn't been getting a lot of game time for Benfica this season, still worth keeping?[/quote']

His current rating is 86, right?

I think it will stay that way, in the near future.

He's versatile, but other than that, I'd sell him, especially if you do need the money, mate.:)