PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Disscusion Thread

Sorry if this has been asked before but will Felipe Caicedo be rising?

ROLF :D. That was funny :P. As said above' date=' he is a real flop. 10 million buy-out clause for Sporting, what a joke.

DerbyPower when will you actualize your predictions?

by the way, what's the money.spinners of our league, in your opinion?

i'm thinking about:

fredy

joao aurelio

fabio faria

gomis

nereu

castro

ukra

peçanha

can you give me your view?

thanks

I haven't got much time, but hopefully before Christmas I'll get it sorted out.

All of those are listed as good risers in the original thread, so yes, I agree, they are good money spinners. Except Castro and Ukra who may be worth hanging to. And you you are missing Ventura, Carlao and Kerrouche, all should hit 81/82, with the latter having a possibility of a 83.

AWOOOGA! Another win for Braga...nearly (still 10 minutes left but hey' date=' they're 2-0 up). If they remain top by the time we reach the Portuguese changes occur, I shall be a very, very happy man. :)[/quote']

Game finished, Braga first now, the place they deserve this season :).

thanks' date=' i just read that he contributed with an assisst on his debut on wikipedia.[/quote']

Yup, on a Cup game against Sertanense, a 3rd division team. He played the whole 90'. Check this 2 minute video if you're up to it. It is a small compilation of him in action in that Cup game. Take special attention on the dribble in the second highlight. Pure class, reminded me of Riquelme :).

1cHh9gnTGko

Like here if it doesn't work:

Yup' date=' on a Cup game against Sertanense, a 3rd division team. He played the whole 90'. Check this 2 minute video if you're up to it. It is a small compilation of him in action in that Cup game. Take special attention on the dribble in the second highlight. Pure class, reminded me of Riquelme :).

[YOUTUBE']1cHh9gnTGko[/YOUTUBE]

Take the "v=" bit out, and leave the code in afterwards DP. ;)

Yup' date=' on a Cup game against Sertanense, a 3rd division team. He played the whole 90'. Check this 2 minute video if you're up to it. It is a small compilation of him in action in that Cup game. Take special attention on the dribble in the second highlight. Pure class, reminded me of Riquelme :).

ur right, he does remind you of riquelme, but from what i've seen from that video he has the potential to be a world class dm like essien.

The kid looks class already.

Also i got the impression foreign clubs couldn't care less about cup matches but the Dragao looked packed out in that clip.

ur right' date=' he does remind you of riquelme, but from what i've seen from that video he has the potential to be a world class dm like essien.[/quote']

I think he has tremendous potential, but it takes a lot to become someone as good as Essien. You never know though...

DerbyPower' date=' Ruben Amorim of Benfica rise,stay or drop?[/quote']

Stay, possibly drop, but more likely to stay. Either way, not worth to keep.

The kid looks class already.

Also i got the impression foreign clubs couldn't care less about cup matches but the Dragao looked packed out in that clip.

Yes, we use our cup games to rotate our team and launch some youngsters for the first time. These games actually attract a lot of public to the stadium.

And may I add it seems to off paid off' date=' brilliant.[/quote']

Credit must go to Pedro R. as well. I didn't have much time to do Olhanense and Leiria, so he took the liberty of doing them. And finally all the teams are covered, the updates are the only thing left, starting with Braga, seeing that Porto, Sporting and Benfica are already updated. And of course the section 2. of the thread is also missing, which will kick me back to scouting :)