PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Will any of these guys change in the next review?

KELVIN, Mateus

MARTÍNEZ, Jackson

PEREIRA, Ricardo

RODRIGUES, Tiago

HERRERA, Héctor

GHILAS, Nabil

HÉLTON, Arruda

SLIMANI, Islam

CARVALHO, William

JEFFERSON, Nascimento

MÁRIO, João

Thanks in advance

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After the checking the amount of comments in the main thread (despite my efforts to avoid having them there) and PM's both through the forum and in-game, I decided to create this thread so that you ca

Otavio only deserves a +1 I think. Braga have been dropping like a stone recently which may (and probably should) affect their review.  Rahul's predictions for the big 3 are fair, so for the othe

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread It has been a great journey since 2011, great people and great fun! And well, This is my forum post number 1000! I could

Will any of these guys change in the next review?

KELVIN' date=' Mateus [b']no rise[/b]

MARTÍNEZ, Jackson 30% +1 (90-->91)

PEREIRA, Ricardo 85-->86

RODRIGUES, Tiago no rise

HERRERA, Héctor 87-->88

GHILAS, Nabil no rise

HÉLTON, Arruda no rise

SLIMANI, Islam 82-->84/85

CARVALHO, William 85-->86/87

JEFFERSON, Nascimento 85-->87

MÁRIO, João 80-->81

Thanks in advance

Answers in bold.

Hey guys

can i get some opinions on Salim Cisse (read he was avaiable for loan in Jan)

Pinheiro To Ze (10 goals in 20 games for Porto B - is he near the first team any time soon?)

Iuri Medeiros (playing and scoring for Sporting )

just an expert eye on those 3 please.

Oh and if possible - Oumar Diakite and Paulinho Fernandes

sorry to ask a load of questions!

guys?

any advice?

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys

Lima of Benfica' date=' can he get 90?

Also, will he be called up by Portugal for the World Cup squad perhaps? seen he was open to a call up[/quote']

He and Benfica need to step up their game in order for Lima to get 90.

And there is no way Lima will be called to be part of Portugal squad in 2014 WC, because the NT manager already said that only portuguese born players will be called while he's in charge (except for those who were already part of the squad like Pepe).

But he and Fernando would be a very nice addition to the NT Squad IMO.

In the beginning of the season 2 Brazilians of Braga where recommended here,

Aderlan and Mauro Sousa, they where 78 rated then and are now both 83 rated.

What is the potential rating of them ? Are they talented ?

Or is it time to sell now ?

In the beginning of the season 2 Brazilians of Braga where recommended here' date='

Aderlan and Mauro Sousa, they where 78 rated then and are now both 83 rated.

What is the potential rating of them ? Are they talented ?

Or is it time to sell now ?[/quote']

Aderlan is the best CB of Braga, so keep him !

He has potential and quality to play in one of the three best teams in Portugal (Benfica, Porto or Sporting) in a short term of time.

Mauro has been a personal bet of the new Braga coach, relegating Custódio to the bench, which, until the end of the last season, was untouchable in the starting XI.

Keep him until the end of the season.

But the player I recommend you to buy, from Braga, is Rafa Silva ! ;)

Aderlan is the best CB of Braga' date=' so keep him !

He has potential and quality to play in one of the three best teams in Portugal (Benfica, Porto or Sporting) in a short term of time.

[b']Mauro [/b]has been a personal bet of the new Braga coach, relegating Custódio to the bench, which, until the end of the last season, was untouchable in the starting XI.

Keep him until the end of the season.

But the player I recommend you to buy, from Braga, is Rafa Silva ! ;)

I watch every Braga game and I second this ;)

What do you think the end of seasons ratings of Paulo Oliviera ' date=' Wilson Eduardo & Adrien Silva will be?

And a couple youngsters same story, Ruben Vezo, Silva Rudnilson & Sancidinho Silva.

Cheers in advance.[/quote']

Paulo Oliveira -> 87 (if called up to Portugal and/or playing Regular U21 high level)

Wilson Eduardo -> 88 and then chance of a 90 in a year time after the WC

Adrien Silva -> 88 , also has a very good shot of a place on the boat to Brazil it will be between him Ruben Micael and Ruben Amorim.

The others I'll let to better judges, as I don't play SM anymore ;)

What do you think the end of seasons ratings of Paulo Oliviera ' date=' Wilson Eduardo & Adrien Silva will be?

And a couple youngsters same story, Ruben Vezo, Silva Rudnilson & Sancidinho Silva.

Cheers in advance.[/quote']

I believe Arroto is being too optimistic regarding Paulo Oliveira and Wilson Eduardo. Here's my views.

It will be almost impossible for Paulo Oliveira to reach 87 at Vitoria. Even 86 will be harder, but possible. But he's good, there's rumours that Porto and Benfica are following him. 86/85

Wilson Eduardo will be 87 at best at the end of the season imo, but i believe 86 will be his fair rating. In normal conditions, he's behind Capel and Carrillo, so he will mostly be an impact sub. I doubt he will ever be a 90 rated player. 86.

Adrien is clearly the best player of this bunch, he's playing very well, best Sporting player imo, and he will probably end this season 88 rated. And he has potential for more, he will soon be a starter for Portugal's NT and i can see him being 90 rated at some point, depending on how his carrer will develop.

Ruben Vezo played a very good half of season for Vitoria Setubal, and he got a move to Valencia. He will rise to 80/82 due to his gametime in Portugal. Then it depends if he will get play time at Valencia or not, he's too young, it's not easy, but he showed quality. Valencia struggled in CB position this season, so he might have a chance. If he does, he may end this season 84 rated or something, if not, his rating will probably be arond 81/82.

Rudinilson and Sancidino may both get a small rise to 77.

Hope that helps. Cheers.

Thanks for the information on the Braga Players.

I have more questions :

Igor Rossi (Maritimo) 82

Garces Jota (Nacional Madeira) 82

Tiago Silva (Belenenses) 82

Ramon Cardozo (Setubal) 83

Sell or Keep ?

I would probably only keep Tiago Silva. He's a talented young player, he can have a great future. Ramon Cardozo looks a good striker, impressed me the times i saw him playing, but his rating will not rise too much, only if he moves to a bigger team, and there are not any rumours. He's already 27 years old, so he wont improve much from now on. So it's up to you. You can probably get better. Regarding Igor Rossi and Jota, i think you wont lose much if you sell them. They're not even starters at their teams and they already have an high rating. Cheers.

What about Diego Rubio keep or sell please?:)

He may end up being a good player because he's still very young' date=' but at moment i would sell. He's already 82 rated, he went to Romania this season on loan, but he's not being lucky there, barely played, no goals, and picked up a bad injury and he's being out for almost 3 months already... I can't see his rating rise anytime soon. Sporting has Montero, Slimani and Betinho for CF, so things wont be easy for him. [b']Sell[/b].

He may end up being a good player because he's still very young' date=' but at moment i would sell. He's already 82 rated, he went to Romania this season on loan, but he's not being lucky there, barely played, no goals, and picked up a bad injury and he's being out for almost 3 months already... I can't see his rating rise anytime soon. Sporting has Montero, Slimani and Betinho for CF, so things wont be easy for him. [b']Sell[/b].

Cool nice one i have Montero and Betinho also anyway so thank you :)

What do you think about Tiago Ferreira and Ricardo Esgaio?

they are seemed to be talents to me especially Esgaio but they are not

getting chances and i starting to wonder if i must keep them

can someone help me sort it out?

Guys, and Sirmarkhughes in particular:

I swaped Wilson Eduardo with WILLIAM CARVALHO in my mind when I made the prediction for his 88 in May and then 90 in a year time. I'm sorry and thank you Machines for correcting me.

About Paulo Oliveira, I'm fairly certain he will be 87/86 by May/June because he is banging at the NT's door very hard and all it takes is an injury/bad moment from one of the older estabilished CB's. He figured in many league teams of the year which are coming out these days. He forms a superb U21 partnership with Ilori.

can someone help me sort it out?

Tiago Ferreira -> I don't rate him at the moment (still quite young), he's very leaky in positioning and not very smart in tackle situations particularly in numerically disadvantaged ones. He can still be a good CB, especially when you consider Porto's history in forming/improving/buying excelent players for that position.

Esgaio -> I like him a lot especially because of his versatility he can play AM, Wing and Fullback. I think he has a very nice potencial and his chances are good because Sporting is currently one of the best clubs in the world to be a youngster.

One more queation sorry' date=' Miguel Rodrigues of Nacional and S.Pecks worth keeping good players or no? :)[/quote']

I believe they both have great potential, but at this moment Miguel Rodrigues is clearly better. He's much more mature. He's doing a fantastic season for Nacional, looking really solid at the back. I would keep him yes. I would probably cash in on Pecks at this point, but keep an eye on him.

Guys' date=' and Sirmarkhughes in particular:

I swaped Wilson Eduardo with WILLIAM CARVALHO in my mind when I made the prediction for his 88 in May and then 90 in a year time. I'm sorry and thank you Machines for correcting me.

About Paulo Oliveira, I'm fairly certain he will be 87/86 by May/June because he is banging at the NT's door very hard and all it takes is an injury/bad moment from one of the older estabilished CB's. He figured in many league teams of the year which are coming out these days. He forms a superb U21 partnership with Ilori.[/quote']

Oh, now i understand you mate :D Yes, William Carvalho is playing very well and showing great potential. Very pleasant surprise. He can be a 90 rated player at same point yes, if he keeps improving. Wilson Eduardo is another story, not the same potential clearly :P

Regarding Paulo Oliveira, it's not about his quality, he's looking very good yes, but i can't see him being an 87 at the end of the season if he stays in Vitoria, judging by the way SM rates Portuguese League. He will be an 86 at best imo. He's already Vitoria's highest rated player. Cheers mate.

How good is Carlos Eduardo from Porto?

Getting progressively more space in the first XI, he's great technically a bit like Lucho but with less 7 years so a lot fresher ;)

Last League Cup against Sporting he was swallowed by William/Adrien though which is not strange given his yet recent emergence.