PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After the checking the amount of comments in the main thread (despite my efforts to avoid having them there) and PM's both through the forum and in-game, I decided to create this thread so that you ca

Otavio only deserves a +1 I think. Braga have been dropping like a stone recently which may (and probably should) affect their review.  Rahul's predictions for the big 3 are fair, so for the othe

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread It has been a great journey since 2011, great people and great fun! And well, This is my forum post number 1000! I could

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

How good is Filip Djuricic?

Is he 90 or 90+ potential?

I have chance to get him for min € but he is not playing a lot this seasson. Whats his future in Benfica?

tnx :)

He is a good player. Will probably move in the next few seasons. I would buy him for no more than £10M

He is a good player. Will probably move in the next few seasons. I would buy him for no more than £10M

I have offer to give my Hernanes for Djuricic and second player Paul-José Mpoku or Ricardo Pereira or John Anthony Brooks

Yeah I sppose thats fair Hernanes = Djuricic + Mpoku/Pereira

Whats your opinion on Pereira? Any chance to become first team player in the near future?

mpoko is regular player in standard but I feel pereira could be better...

Whats your opinion on Pereira? Any chance to become first team player in the near future?

mpoko is regular player in standard but I feel pereira could be better...

Dont really have one' date=' only seen him play a few times. But has talent, Ill go out on a limb and say in 2 years time he could be a starter.[/color']

What is the story with Lazar Markovic? Worth selling for £10m or huge 92+ potential?

If playing first team consistently at Benfica, could hit 90;

If he excels during Benfica stay, could hit 91, altough 91 is very rare in Portuguese league;

If he then moves to England (rumors that he is co-owned Benfica/Chelsea), than 92+ is possible - but never before 2016, I think.

What is the story with Lazar Markovic? Worth selling for £10m or huge 92+ potential?

keep him big potential and despite all the rumours no one really knows who owns him chelsea claim to have him and loaned to Benfica and Benfica claim to have bought him,Benfica are just a stepping stone for him as bad as that sounds.

;2835170']which club? Ive been updating Qatar....so hard to find news.

Nilmar switched to El Jaish

Yakubu (ex Everton) joined Al Rayyan

Lucho > ???

Apparently it's Al-Rayyan.

http://www.ojogo.pt/Futebol/1a_liga/Porto/interior.aspx?content_id=3651359

http://www.publico.pt/desporto/noticia/lucho-troca-o-fc-porto-pelo-qatar-1621089

Newcastle have approached Filip Duricic.

Can anybody give me some information on him? I haven't really seen him play.

Haven't played much for Benfica, but from the little i've seen of him in Portugal, Heerenveen and for Serbia he's a very good player.

Will Jackson Martinez rise to 91 ?

Not this season probably, as Porto is not at his best, but Jackson is an amazing striker. It's a good idea to buy/keep him. There's an high possibility that he moves to a stronger league next season. Even if he stays at Porto, he will have a chance to rise, if Porto improves and make a good Champions League campaign. Cheers.

whats William CARVALHO's max potential?

We can't predict future, the only advice i can give you is to buy/keep him, because he's playing very well and showing a lot of potential. I'm almost sure he will be a 90 rated player at least at some point. Next changes he should rise to 87/88. Cheers.