PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

What about Quinteiro & Jackson Martinez' date=' will they rise in the next review? Thanks in advance.[/quote']

Quintero needs to get more playing time in order to rise, which i hope will happen in next games... If he does so, he will much probably rise to 87. He's a top talent, but he's still a bit raw. I have huge expectations on him and i would like to see him more on the pitch. Regarding Jackson, despite he is an amazing CF, it will be really hard for him to rise, as he's already 90 rated and Portuguese League are not highly rated by SM. He would have a chance if he keeps scoring regularly and Porto wins League and maybe Europe League, which wont be easy.

Carvallo 88!!! But Mauricio only +1 at 86? is he worthkeeping or i must sell him?

Hard to see that coming! :eek: Last review was only 3 months ago, so he did not play too much since then and Sporting droped a bit on form in last games. 87 would be correct at moment i believe. But he's a great player and has great potential, which was already mentioned several times in this thread by me and other forumers, so it's no harm to give a big rise to him :P Regarding Mauricio, he looks to be a solid CB, a good surprise. He should rise again at the end of the season, but depends if you can use the money to get a better player at moment or no.

PS: Considering William Carvalho's rise, maybe Carlos Eduardo will rise +3 to 86.

Cheers!

I didn't know Bernardo rose to 80. :o

Yeah' date=' he and Iuri are 2 to keep an eye on! ;)[/quote']

Looks like your first prediction for Iuri Medeiros was right mate :P I still believe he deserved a little more, as his stats are pretty similar to Bernardo Silva and he's a very talented player too.

Only a +1 seem a little unfair' date=' hoping ToZe gets that +2 though now, 11 goals should help

do you think Medeiros can get any first team football soon?[/quote']

Yes, i think he will mate, at least he should. If not this season, he will definitely get there next season. Sporting usually gives chance to his best youngsters. I believe he can make better than André Martins as AMC.

I think 85 would be more appropriate' date=' but I get your point, mate. :)[/quote']

It is indeed and that's what he got :P I just mentioned the possibility due to William's big rise and because Carlos Eduardo was probably Porto's best player in the last months alongside Jackson, playing well and scoring some beautifull goals. Cheers!

pedro got everything spot on :D

thanks guys' date=' would have rathered machines rises though B)

what would lima have to do to hit 90?[/quote']

Just got lucky, I guess... :P

It would take something extraordinary for Lima to hit 90.

His last season was much better than this one, so far. ;)

what about these players:

BETINHO' date=' Alves

COSTA, Hélder

[b']MÁRIO, João

CANCELO, João[/b]

FERREIRA, Tiago

DIER, Eric

SILVA, Bernardo

GOMES, André

which one is worth keeping?

The ones, in bold, are definitely worth keeping.

Unless you need the cash, I'd also keep Dier and André Gomes, because they have quality and some potential. ;)

The ones' date=' in bold, are definitely worth keeping.

Unless you need the cash, I'd also keep Dier and André Gomes, because they have quality and some potential. ;)[/quote']

FERREIRA is also for sale :o

Thanks mate, you have been very helpful ! :)

Luis Suarez has 4304 minutes played and 43 goals . he has 100,09

Ibra has 4507 minutes and 45 goals . he has 100,15 ratio. meanwhile he has 14 games /11 goals / 7 assists in CL , he also won the league .

Jackson Martinez has 3934 minutes and 38 goals . he has 103,52 ratio .meanwhile he also played 14 games scored 5 times in CL , he also won the league ... i think the diference between Suarez and Jackson of 3,43 is not that big .

The question is ,why is Jackson just 90 when Suarez is 94 ?

I can answer for you , because there aren't to much portuguese here , so the chance to find stupid ones is lower ....

this is from 6.1. 2014..

Vela and Griezmann are 91 that's beyond stupid...

The level of stupidity from soccerwiki is becoming alarming...You have to be with lower 100 IQ to be allowed to make rating changes ? lol

Luis Suarez has 4304 minutes played and 43 goals . he has 100' date='09 [/b']

Ibra has 4507 minutes and 45 goals . he has 100,15 ratio. meanwhile he has 14 games /11 goals / 7 assists in CL , he also won the league .

Jackson Martinez has 3934 minutes and 38 goals . he has 103,52 ratio .meanwhile he also played 14 games scored 5 times in CL , he also won the league ... i think the diference between Suarez and Jackson of 3,43 is not that big .

The question is ,why is Jackson just 90 when Suarez is 94 ?

I can answer for you , because there aren't to much portuguese here , so the chance to find stupid ones is lower ....

this is from 6.1. 2014..

Vela and Griezmann are 91 that's beyond stupid...

The level of stupidity from soccerwiki is becoming alarming...You have to be with lower 100 IQ to be allowed to make rating changes ? lol

Jackson cant compare to Ibra because of Ibras 'time' and many successes to acheive his rating.

AS for Suarez, well he is not as good, and he is in a lower league (UEFA not me). BUT i agree the gap is too large, If Hulk got 91 i think Martinez at least gets this too for now.

Any idea why Eder (Lopes) is not getting any minutes?

Unfortunately he's been struggling with injuries for quite a long time. He had surgery on his left foot in December, i believe he will be back soon. I hope he can fully recover and regain his form until World Cup, because in my opinion he is Portugal's best option for CF position. Cheers.