PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Maurício Nascimento (Sporting)' date=' is he worth holding on too or will he rise more? How is his play?

I bought him for less than 1M so I could make a decent profit on him.[/quote']

He should rise to 88 as well as Rojo.

How big is the chance that he will at the end of the season?

80% mate. Sporting will finish second place and play in the champions league next season. Most players shall rise +1/+2/+3 so get as much as risers you can from Sporting.

What are you guys opinions on Carlos Eduardo from Porto?

Will he get a +1/2 at least?

He completely lost it after an injury mate. Actually he was playing very well before, but since his return he has been pretty much useless. He lost his place in the team and he's now behind Herrera and Quintero in the pecking order. He may sneak a +1, but he will probably stay. Cheers.

Re: Riferimento: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

I see his name is on the list for review on soccerwiki but there is still no option to select higher than 86...

I hope he gets 88

He will get 91 in no time. Within 1 season, 2 max. He's really very good, reminds me of Courtois.

Re: Riferimento: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

He will get 91 in no time. Within 1 season' date=' 2 max. He's really very good, reminds me of Courtois.[/quote']

Its not the eventual rating that bothers me!!! Its the fact we cannot submit our rating views on him as he is capped at 86....

Anyhow just wait and see as his name is on the list so should be upgraded in a few daya ...

He's my first choice keeper!!!!!

Its not the eventual rating that bothers me!!! Its the fact we cannot submit our rating views on him as he is capped at 86....

Anyhow just wait and see as his name is on the list so should be upgraded in a few daya ...

He's my first choice keeper!!!!!

what list?

see. this.

hopefully this dispells all the myths about SW and voting up players ratings.

You cant.

no clue what list he is referring too either. He isnt on the public voting pages, nor is he on the private SW admin boards as a data edit.

case and point here. Oblak. you cant 'vote' higher than 86, even tho SM will prob rise him in the near future.

;2900715']see. this.

hopefully this dispells all the myths about SW and voting up players ratings.

You cant.

no clue what list he is referring too either. He isnt on the public voting pages' date=' nor is he on the private SW admin boards as a data edit.

case and point here. Oblak. you cant 'vote' higher than 86, even tho SM will prob rise him in the near future.[/quote']

So is that section I posted not any indicator as to what players are being reviewed? I tens to use it as a guide and it seems to be linked to changes that are upcoming???

Is this not the case? I.e. its a totally meaningless list???

So is that section I posted not any indicator as to what players are being reviewed? I tens to use it as a guide and it seems to be linked to changes that are upcoming???

Is this not the case? I.e. its a totally meaningless list???

It is not the case.

It is a list of data that was updated on the Wiki, which includes some of the data that was transferred across to SM.