PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Don't expect anything big from Alexandre Guedes.

I have not heard of him since, but he looked good when i saw him in that competition. It's always hard to predict future at this ages, considering most of this young players fail to have a good carrer.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After the checking the amount of comments in the main thread (despite my efforts to avoid having them there) and PM's both through the forum and in-game, I decided to create this thread so that you ca

Otavio only deserves a +1 I think. Braga have been dropping like a stone recently which may (and probably should) affect their review.  Rahul's predictions for the big 3 are fair, so for the othe

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread It has been a great journey since 2011, great people and great fun! And well, This is my forum post number 1000! I could

I have not heard of him since' date=' but he looked good when i saw him in that competition. It's always hard to predict future at this ages, considering most of this young players fail to have a good carrer.[/quote']

He did a good U-19 Euro, but he wasn't able to play at Sporting B and was sold to Reus (or was he loaned?). Anyway, I don't see how he could be a first division player, I don't see his potential and don't think he will have a great career.

José Luís Mendes Lopes aka Zenzinho of Sporting currently out on loan. This kid had major hype surrounding him at one stage basically keep or sell?

Zezinho was for me the strangest loan ever, he was doing so well and then put on a plane and bye bye. I would wait until the pre-season to see where he lands, I still have some faith in him.

lots of reports that Evandro of Estoril is going to Porto and that ToZe is off to Estoril on loan for a year (i think)

Can any of you native Portuguese confirm this?

If true, i think its a brilliant move for ToZe, a full season of regular football and hopefully in Europa too.

lots of reports that Evandro of Estoril is going to Porto and that ToZe is off to Estoril on loan for a year (i think)

Can any of you native Portuguese confirm this?

If true' date=' i think its a brilliant move for ToZe, a full season of regular football and hopefully in Europa too.[/quote']

All true, about to be confirmed officially. Tozé needs to play in the first division next season.

Is Toze worth keeping...... Long term?

I think that he as less potential than Bernardo Silva for example but I love his effort and what he does. He is worth keeping at least until we see what he can do in the first division.

Estoril is a great fit for him, he will play for a team that competes in the Europa League, he will play for a coach (José Couceiro) that simply transformed João Mário and could maybe do the same with Tozé. Estoril will lack midfielders and could play with Anderson Esiti, Diogo Amado and Tozé, that would be very interesting. Btw, if you have not Esiti on your team, buy him while you can.

I think that he as less potential than Bernardo Silva for example but I love his effort and what he does. He is worth keeping at least until we see what he can do in the first division.

Estoril is a great fit for him' date=' he will play for a team that competes in the Europa League, he will play for a coach (José Couceiro) that simply transformed João Mário and could maybe do the same with Tozé. Estoril will lack midfielders and could play with Anderson Esiti, Diogo Amado and Tozé, that would be very interesting. Btw, if you have not Esiti on your team, buy him while you can.[/quote']

I will! Thanks very much!!!

What do you guys think of Daniel Martins and Luis Pite?

I can help you here as i'm a supporter of Beira-Mar' date=' the team they played for this season, and i always watch home games in the stadium. Daniel Martins is an average LB, he's not bad but i can't see anything special in him. Luis Pité is another story. He's an exciting young player. The kid is a real talent, it was his first season at senior level and he was one of the most impressive players in the team. His technical skills are very good, he has great dribble and a great left foot shoot. I think it would be the best for him to spend another season at Beira-Mar in order to fully develop himself before jump on to a bigger team, but there's already rumours that he may join Braga or even Porto, to play for their B team at first. Imo he has potential to do something similar to what Rafa Silva did this season for Braga, but he needs to keep working hard. You can watch here one of his best goals, where it's possible to see his great technic. Cheers.

[center']

dZ32GVCB5qE

[/center]

I can help you here as i'm a supporter of Beira-Mar' date=' the team they played for this season, and i always watch home games in the stadium. Daniel Martins is an average LB, he's not bad but i can't see anything special in him. Luis Pité is another story. He's an exciting young player. The kid is a real talent, it was his first season at senior level and he was one of the most impressive players in the team. His technical skills are very good, he has great dribble and a great left foot shoot. I think it would be the best for him to spend another season at Beira-Mar in order to fully develop himself before jump on to a bigger team, but there's already rumours that he may join Braga or even Porto, to play for their B team at first. Imo he has potential to do something similar to what Rafa Silva did this season for Braga, but he needs to keep working hard. You can watch here one of his best goals, where it's possible to see his great technic. Cheers.

[center']

dZ32GVCB5qE

[/center]

Wow, that was a classy goal!

Thanks for the help, mate!

Luis Pité is another story. He's an exciting young player. The kid is a real talent' date=' it was his first season at senior level and he was one of the most impressive players in the team. His technical skills are very good, he has great dribble and a great left foot shoot. I think it would be the best for him to spend another season at Beira-Mar in order to fully develop himself before jump on to a bigger team, [b']but there's already rumours that he may join Braga or even Porto[/b], to play for their B team at first. Imo he has potential to do something similar to what Rafa Silva did this season for Braga, but he needs to keep working hard.

Yeah, he's supposedly joining us this season or the next one. Talented kid who hopefully won't stay in the shadows for much longer.

Wow' date=' that was a classy goal!

Thanks for the help, mate![/quote']

He's good mate! Glad to help, yw :)

Yeah' date=' he's supposedly joining us this season or the next one. Talented kid who hopefully won't stay in the shadows for much longer.[/quote']

Nice to hear from you again Derby :D He's definitely a talented kid. I would like him to stay another season at Beira-Mar, to help us get back to Primeira Liga. Then i would be extremely happy if he manages to have an amazing season and get a move to Porto, considering i'm a Porto fan too :P Cheers mate.

I think Bebé will get a +2.

And' date=' if he's lucky, a +3.[/quote']

I'm being more cautious because Paços de Ferrreira had a pretty poor season, they would be relegated if not the play-offs. Considering he did very well he should still rise, but i think a +2 will be the best he can get this time. More than that would be inadequate imo.

why portugese league evaluation is very mess' date=' is it already over or not?

guess they will miss juan iturbe...[/quote']

its been done twice this season, they just did the top 3 again once they finished the season.

Iturbe with Verona which was just reviewed. no rise. got +1 in February.

so' date=' basicly quintero wont get rise this time?[/quote']

why would he rise?

only 700 mins in the league, 4 starts, and Porto had a bad season.

& got +1 in Feb

Mane didn't rise though?

+2 in Feb, 650mins since, 1 goal, maybe +2?