DerbyPower

PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

;2919525']why would he rise?

only 700 mins in the league' date=' 4 starts, and Porto had a bad season.

& got +1 in Feb[/quote']

he got +1 in november actually, yes he was injured, but after that his performance was very good, he got WC calling too.

if kovacic got +1 after a mediocre season, he should get+1 i think

;2919525']

+2 in Feb' date=' 650mins since, 1 goal, maybe +2?[/quote']

yeah i've been waiting for it for a few weeks now, any time soon you reckon?

Also Esiti Anderson over 3000 minutes then got a transfer to Estoril - when can he expect his rise?

How good is Helder Costa?

Seems to be doing pretty well for the Portuguese U21 team in the Toulon.

The only player I will talk about today is Helder Costa' date=' the best Portuguese player in the tournament so far along with Bruno Fernandes.

[img']http://www.fpf.pt/DesktopModules/PlayerDetail/GetPhotoControl.ashx?type=player&id=748254&w=180[/img]

Helder made a very good season, played 37 games in the second team and scored 8 goals. It is normal that he arrives at this competition with much more intensity, experience and capacities than the other players that played less during the season, the same could be said for Bruno Fernandes.

In the first game, Helder Costa entered the game when the Mexican team was tired and put all his speed and unpredictability in use. He managed to score a goal and was very important to seal the victory. Against Chile, he was one of those players to do the offensive transition with a lot of speed. He destroyed the defensive left wing of the Chilean defense, passing by midfielders and defenders like it was nothing and scored his second goal at Toulon. Although I find him maybe just one dimensional, as his game is based on his speed, I think he can improve the rest and become a solid player. There is no doubts he will continue to win the 1 vs 1 situations, he will have to improve his decision making and pass accuracy, if he does, he could have a nice future.

You won't find a better report ;)

You won't find a better report ;)

Thank you for that. Where was that written?

I did do a search of this thread before posting but didn't fund anything of great detail from the past year.

yeah i've been waiting for it for a few weeks now' date=' any time soon you reckon?

Also Esiti Anderson over 3000 minutes then got a transfer to Estoril - when can he expect his rise?[/quote']

im guessing itl be next season now.

Didnt Anderson get those minutes in the 2nd tier? So best guess would be nothing for now

he got +1 in november actually' date=' yes he was injured, but after that his performance was very good, he got WC calling too.

if kovacic got +1 after a mediocre season, he should get+1 i think[/quote']

Kovacic played almost twice as much this season, and in a higher tier league.

Comparing players in different leagues isnt effective to argue rating increases

Quintero wont rise, simple as, hasnt featured enough at all to even merit another rise to 87

Wasn't Esiti added 10 days ago? Why would he rise..

Mané should get a small rise.. try edit his position because he is more versatile than actually SM shows.

Oh, i never known Esiti was actually Leixoes's DM Anderson... Sad to miss on him. I was looking for him to be added to DB. From what i saw he's a very very good player, with great potential. Dominant DM, physically strong, great ball recovery and very good technic for a DM also. He will probably be one of the revelations of Portuguese League next season. Top signing by Estoril.

Regarding a possible rise, being added to DB as a 77 rated player is a reflection of his season in Leixões, so now he will only rise for what he will be able to do in Estoril. And i'm sure he will be one of the main risers in Portuguese League review next season.

From what i saw he's a very very good player' date=' with great potential. Dominant DM, physically strong, great ball recovery and very good technic for a DM also.[b'] He will probably be one of the revelations of Portuguese League next season[/b]. Top signing by Estoril.

Regarding a possible rise, being added to DB as a 77 rated player is a reflection of his season in Leixões, so now he will only rise for what he will be able to do in Estoril. And i'm sure he will be one of the main risers in Portuguese League review next season.

Interesting insight you have there, on this 'Esiti'. Also, worth mentioning that he can bought for as little as 890k, which for a player of that description is pretty cheap.

Now, he plays for Leixoes, which are in the second tier of the Portuguese league, does this matter as such to see his rating increase even furthur, depending upon how he performs ?

Ah guys my bad' date=' i thought Esiti was on the DB longer than 10 days ago..

Yep, as MAchines says - great signing, have to thank Eos for putting me on to him as well :D[/quote']

No problem mate ;)

Interesting insight you have there' date=' on this 'Esiti'. Also, worth mentioning that he can bought for as little as 890k, which for a player of that description is pretty cheap.

Now, he plays for Leixoes, which are in the second tier of the Portuguese league, does this matter as such to see his rating increase even furthur, depending upon how he performs ?[/quote']

He's not at Leixoes anymore mate, he moved to Estoril, atm one of the best teams in Portuguese main league. They will be playing Europe League next season. His rating has a lot of room to increase there.

really excited to keep tabs on him next season now

this is one of my favourite threads on here' date=' [b']everyone is so pleasant[/b].

:)

Just for that, I wish I could give you gas money for the nagmobile. :o:p

I bet the costs are considerable, since there are still many underrated players in SM. ;)

the best part of he nagmobile is it runs on the incompetence of soccerwiki!

its a never ending supply of fuel!

:D

Do you reckon soccerwiki's incompetence could solve the World's energy crisis? :o

I'm not sure if it's a "green" energy source, though. :P

the best part of he nagmobile is it runs on the incompetence of soccerwiki!

its a never ending supply of fuel!

Weird that you stand up for players that you don't know how to spell their names right such things make SW give raises to wrong players :rolleyes:

Weird that you stand up for players that you don't know how to spell their names right such things make SW give raises to wrong players :rolleyes:

Don't be like that! ;)

I'm positive you can't spell the last name of the Polish Dave from BvB, without copying / pasting.

I don't and I only learned to write the BvB Armenian Dave's last name recently.

Don't be like that! ;)

I'm positive you can't spell the last name of the Polish Dave from BvB' date=' without copying / pasting.

I don't and I only learned to write the BvB Armenian Dave's last name recently.[/quote']

ahhh good old dave, great player, alot of apps, for a lot of different clubs too, not very loyal.

ahhh good old dave' date=' great player, alot of apps, for a lot of different clubs too, not very loyal.[/quote']

:D

I know and sometimes he's playing, at the same time, for different teams, in different countries. :eek:

Dave plays for Chelsea, BvB (twice) and, according to a forumer, for United (the Belgian wonderkid).

He learned how to spell Januzaj now, though.

And I bet Dave also plays (for instance) for almost every Japanese, Russian and Ukranian club. :o

EDIT: Dave is practically the entire Iranian squad, that will be in the World Cup! :P