PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Good to see Paulo Oliveria play the full 90 mins for Sporting at the weekend.

Anyone know if he played well' date=' and will he continue to start for them now?[/quote']

Didn't watch the game.

However, Paulo Oliveira is much better than Sarr. The fact that Sporting got a clean sheet makes me think Oliveira will continue to start.

Rafa Silva' date=' everyone knows hes good, but can he get a +2 to 88? Just asking as he is high rated on Fifa (i know-bite me)[/quote']

Rafa is very talented.

Problem is the lad needs to play at AM©, his natural position, which hasn't happened since he moved to Braga.

An 88 is pretty unlikely this season. Only if Braga finish 3rd (almost impossible) and if Rafa plays considerably better than what he's producing atm.

Next reviews:

• Gaitan 90> stay
  • William Carvalho 89> stay
  • Neves 76> 82
  • Talisca 82> 85
  • Naby Sarr 78> 82

Agree?

Depends on when the review is made.

Rúben Neves got a +1 recently, so he's at 77 now.

He'll reach at least 80 in the next review, but he will be a good riser in the future.

I think Sarr will play less and less, from now on.

He's average at best. He'll probably be used in rotation, for the rest of this season.

He can rise to 80, but 81 or 82 isn't off the table.

A lot can happen till the next review, but I agree with your other predictions.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After the checking the amount of comments in the main thread (despite my efforts to avoid having them there) and PM's both through the forum and in-game, I decided to create this thread so that you ca

Otavio only deserves a +1 I think. Braga have been dropping like a stone recently which may (and probably should) affect their review.  Rahul's predictions for the big 3 are fair, so for the othe

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread It has been a great journey since 2011, great people and great fun! And well, This is my forum post number 1000! I could

Talisca will be 88 by the end of the season' date=' so we'll be a great signing![/quote']

I think you are being a tad overgenerous with the 88 by end of the season but he will not be far off, mu guess would be 86 at EOS, alot of interest from Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool for the kid so he has a great future.

Talisca will be 88 by the end of the season' date=' so we'll be a great signing![/quote']
I think you are being a tad overgenerous with the 88 by end of the season but he will not be far off' date=' mu guess would be 86 at EOS, alot of interest from Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool for the kid so he has a great future.[/quote']

My guess is 87 :P

Is Danilo (89) now Brazils first choice RB? Started the last two friendlies and played the full 90.

I cant tell because the squad looks alot different to the WC squad.

I also can't tell because i'm not Brazil's NT manager :P But like you said he started the last two friendlies' date=' i can tell you that imo he's good enough to keep his place, but he will probably face strong competition from Dani Alves and Maicon. He's the future anyway. Rating wise, i believe he will finally reach 90 this season.

How much will Talisca(82) of Benfica & Sarr (78) of Sporting CP rise in the next review, should I get them or no? Thanks in advance for your help :)

Imo:

Talisca 82-85

Sarr 78-81/82

I think you are being a tad overgenerous with the 88 by end of the season but he will not be far off' date=' mu guess would be 86 at EOS, alot of interest from Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool for the kid so he has a great future.[/quote']

Maybe i am, but i really think he'll get it, but of course if a series of variables occurs, like him continuing to perform and score (already 6 goals in 7 matches), it will depend on how well Benfica does in domestic competition and european ones. If benfica have a season somehow the last one, he will get it for sure.

Are they reviewing the Portuguese league now?

I manage Braga in one of my setups. A few of the original squad players are gone. But Alan and Tiago Gomes were reviewed. The former got a -1 and the latter a +2. At least they could have given Alan an AM© position.Since last season, he's been getting lots of game time there. :confused:

And let's hope that (besides a rise) they also change Tiba's position - he's a AM/F® atm in SM. :o He should be a M/AM©.

What about Sporting defender Cedric Soares? New (right) full back Portugal national team. Does he deserve 87->88 next review?

457216052-cristiano-ronaldo-of-portugal-and-team-mate-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QRSwsDS%2FDTX4z7x9%2FB7%2F%2BKOiICWRfNjpOz2Dl%2FxS%2Bw4u

Cédric is good ofensively, but needs to improve defensively.

If he continues starting for Portugal and Sporting, he'll probably hit 88, at least by the end of the season.

Cédric is good ofensively' date=' but needs to improve defensively.

If he continues starting for Portugal and Sporting, he'll probably hit 88, at least by the end of the season.[/quote']

Okay, he's in my Hannover squad (backup for Danilo). :)

Btw, most modern full backs have that "problem". Players like Alba, Marcelo, Alaba, Bernat etc. are not the best defenders but offensively they're very good.

Are you from Portugal Pedro?

Okay' date=' he's in my Hannover squad (backup for Danilo). :)

Btw, most modern full backs have that "problem". Players like Alba, Marcelo, Alaba, Bernat etc. are not the best defenders but offensively they're very good.

Are you from Portugal Pedro?[/quote']

Yeah mate, I'm from Braga and my club is the mighty SC Braga. :D

Thx mate' date=' may it be one of those cases where you need to load a data pack? :o

Coz the lad should definitely be on the DB.[/quote']

Im not sure, no sign of him on SW either. I,ll try and add him and see how it goes.

...Ah ok i went to add him and it states that player has already been submitted, so i believe he should pop up soon.

Wonder what rating they will give him? Probably no higher than 78, so still might be worth buying.

What sort of rise are we looking at for Ruben Neves he has regularly started for Fc Porto this season or come on as sub also any rise for Rochinha think hes a really good player reminds of Isco and will he get any chance with Benfica this season