DerbyPower

PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Im not sure' date=' no sign of him on SW either. I,ll try and add him and see how it goes.

...Ah ok i went to add him and it states that player has already been submitted, so i believe he should pop up soon.

Wonder what rating they will give him? Probably no higher than 78, so still might be worth buying.[/quote']

Cheers mate, yeah João Afonso should be added at 77/78. A decent short term riser, if he keeps playing as much as he's been doing.

that is awesome!

What is? :D

Danilo voted best player of the year at FC Porto

The FC Porto player, Danilo, was awarded the title of best player in the club of the year award he received with great pride. The new Seleção international told the club's website, be honored to have been appointed as a man this training in 2014. "It has special meaning for me to receive this award. I am very proud because this is really important to me. This award will give me even more motivation. I know I still have to work and give the best for this team. "

The FC Porto player, Danilo, was awarded the title of best player at the club. Danilo was understandably happy to receive the awar.

"It has special meaning for me to receive this award," he told the club's website.

"I am very proud because this is really important to me. This award will give me even more motivation. I know I still have to work and give the best to this team. "

Throw in NT minutes and someone needs to whack him up to 90 :D

BA, Abdoulaye D© 23 85 can he get any raise and is he 90+

MARTÍNEZ, Jackson F(RLC) 28 90 van he get 91

PÉCKS, Santos D,DM© 21 82 any raise and keep/sell

SILVA, Bernardo M©,AM(RLC) 20 80 any raise

CARVALHO, William DM,M© 22 89 ban he get 90+

HERRERA, Héctor M(RC),AM© 24 87 any raise and is he 90+ potential

thanks

HI' date=' do you think MARTINS INDI can get +1 for 100%?[/quote']

Yes, he's being Porto's most consistent CB and he's an important player for Netherlands NT too. He definitely deserves to rise.

BA' date=' Abdoulaye D© 23 85 can he get any raise and is he 90+

MARTÍNEZ, Jackson F(RLC) 28 90 van he get 91

PÉCKS, Santos D,DM© 21 82 any raise and keep/sell

SILVA, Bernardo M©,AM(RLC) 20 80 any raise

CARVALHO, William DM,M© 22 89 ban he get 90+

HERRERA, Héctor M(RC),AM© 24 87 any raise and is he 90+ potential

thanks[/quote']

Abdoulaye Ba will probably stay or may sneak a +1 at best, i don't think he has potential to be a 90, he's too much agressive and he commits stupid mistakes sometimes.

Jackson Martinez is a top striker and imo he deserves to be 91 rated, he's playing very very well atm and i believe he will be a 91 rated player soon, probably at the end of the season if Porto wins the league and keeps doing well in Champions League.

Pecks wont rise, i would sell him at this point.

Bernardo Silva is an amazing talent, a must keep, he's getting some gametime for Monaco already and should get a +2/+3 in the next changes. He's also a very important player for a very strong Portugal's U21 team. He will keep rising.

William Carvalho is a very strong DM and he definitely has potential to be a 90 rated player soon (and probably more). I believe he can get a 90 at Sporting if they keep doing well, but probably only at the end of the season.

Hector Herrera is a very complete midfielder, he will surely get a rise, probably a +1 to 88, maybe even a slim chance of a +2 due to his great WC performances. But probably 88 now, and 89 in the changes after. He has 90 potential yes.

Cheers.

Yes' date=' he's being Porto's most consistent CB and he's an important player for Netherlands NT too. He definitely deserves to rise.[/quote']

Agree, but I would like to add that in the most recent games he was utterly sh*t for the NT. The whole team was, for that matter, so it'll probably not make a difference (especially since he's playing solid at Porto).

Agree' date=' but I would like to add that in the most recent games he was utterly sh*t for the NT. The whole team was, for that matter, so it'll probably not make a difference (especially since he's playing solid at Porto).[/quote']

You're porbably right on that, i have not followed his last international matches, but i saw him in the WC and he was solid. That should help his cause, considering Cilessen got a +2 to 89. He's doing nice in Porto yes, he deserves to be an 89 rated player now. Cheers.

Now that it seems the Primeira Liga is being reviewed' date=' will Oliver Torres and/or Lisandro Lopez get a rise? Thanks[/quote']

I can't see that happen mate, i believe they will both stay for now.

Oliver Torresplayed very well in the first matches of the season and was a coach's favourite, but then he picked up an injury and was sidelined for sometime. Now it's not being easy for him to get back on the team because Quintero is playing very well in his place. A very slim chance of a +1 maybe, but i'm almost 100% sure he will stay. Quality player though, and should rise at the end of the season because he will keep getting gametime obviously.

Lisandro Lopez has now become a starter for Benfica, but he has not enough gametime yet to justify a rise. Probably at the end of the season if he keeps his place in the team and if his performances are worthy.

A little watered down. Good to see progress of some sort but players are getting tiny increases for the most part.

Yeah it sounds petty to moan as we are lucky rating changes are happening outside of the big 4 but some of the changes seem weak like I said :o.

Yeah it sounds petty to moan as we are lucky rating changes are happening outside of the big 4 but some of the changes seem weak like I said :o.

I don't think its petty to moan, the rating increases have been adjusted quite dramatically over the past year so. Smaller increments appear to make sense for SM's concerns over player ratings, but i liked the older and fairer big increases.

After all the player ratings are surely meant to match how the player is playing now, right now.

Come on Ash, what ratings seem weak?

I think they are doing a fair job with the ratings, if you take into consideration that players from Portugal were last evaluated Dec/Jan and then again in May and I am sure they will be done again at seasons end.

Saying that though - happy to see Sandro & Danilo at 90.

Wow couldn't see that coming for both.I was expecting Danilo to rise actually but Sandro rose too ? What for, as I see he has like half mins of Danilo..Am I wrong with this ?

Just curious tho, can't complain they got a rise since i got them both in my GW :D

Danilo's +1 is massive for me in two different worlds very happy with that.

Joao Mario also with a +1 will help my Bury side in 7046.

I like the way they have reverted back to the ratings schedule it seems.

Come on Ash' date=' what ratings seem weak?

I think they are doing a fair job with the ratings, if you take into consideration that players from Portugal were last evaluated Dec/Jan and then again in May and I am sure they will be done again at seasons end.[/quote']

I honestly thought Bernard Mensah and Talisca would get more than they did. Naby Sarr potentially too.

I'll be interested to see what Aarons gets for Newcastle compared to some of these when the PL changes come along.

If there is a schedule that has come back in then I could possibly agree with you about them being fair, but as is the randomness of changes we are used to I won't hold my breath.

I honestly thought Bernard Mensah and Talisca would get more than they did. Naby Sarr potentially too.

I'll be interested to see what Aarons gets for Newcastle compared to some of these when the PL changes come along.

If there is a schedule that has come back in then I could possibly agree with you about them being fair' date=' but as is the randomness of changes we are used to I won't hold my breath.[/quote']

76-80 for Mensah

82-85 for Talisca

78-82 for Sarr

TBH honest they seem fair enough to me, timing of next reviews is crucial though as if these players and others like them that have just raised their rating to the next level (75/76 -78/80-82/85) do not get rated again at the proper time (seasons end) then they will find themselves in the wrong level.

HI' date=' do you think MARTINS INDI can get +1 for 100%?[/quote']

Playing well at Porto + decent World Cup.............but he performed extremely poor last 3 matches in the Dutch national team. I would say 88 is okay for now.

Playing well at Porto + decent World Cup.............but he performed extremely poor last 3 matches in the Dutch national team. I would say 88 is okay for now.

Tbh, I don't think SM really care about player performances as much as how many minutes do they play, so I'd say if Indi has enough mins for a +1 rise, he'll just get it.

So glad I have Danilo in 7777 :D

To think I sold Elia for £6mill + Danilo. One of the best deals ive done in a very competitive gameworld :)

I know its pretty hard to say, but will this be his last season in Portugal and get a move to one of the big European clubs in the summer

So glad I have Danilo in 7777 :D

To think I sold Elia for £6mill + Danilo. One of the best deals ive done in a very competitive gameworld :)

I know its pretty hard to say' date=' but will this be his last season in Portugal and get a move to one of the big European clubs in the summer[/quote']

Yeah, AC Milan, so back to 89 :P

Overall i believe SM is doing a great job in these Portuguese changes!

Porto

Deserved rises for Danilo & Alex Sandro, it was meant to happen for sometime, it happened now and it's a perfect time, they're playing great and they're bot part of Brazil's NT. A little surprised with Jackson's rise, fully deserved though, but i was predicting it to the end of the season. Deserved rises for Fabiano, Herrera and Ruben Neves and they should all rise again in next changes! There's still missing a +1 for Martins Indi and Brahimi though, they sure have to rise, great WC and great start for Porto, and we're talking about 88 rated player heres, Jackson is a 90 and he rose so... I hope they rise them tomorrow.

Benfica

Samaris +2 was probably mainly due to WC, because he's not doing much in Benfica... Jardel's drop was a bit harsh i believe, but 86 is a fair rating for his quality. A +3 to 85 is perfect for Talisca this time, he will rise again next changes obviously. Lisandro Lopez & Gonçalo Gueres are also potential riser for next changes.

Sporting

Regarding Sporting, much deserved rises to Cedric and specially to Adrien Silva. A +1 to João Mário is fair for now, but he will rise again in the next reviews, great player. Deserved drop for Capel, it was about time, and Nani did not deserve to drop considering the way he's playing, but to be fair, his drop was long overdue. He's still Sporting's highest rated player, so it's ok. A +4 to Naby Sarr was a little generous actually, he made some mistakes and he's out of the team now. Slimani +2 was mainly because of WC, because he's not doing much this season, just like Samaris from Benfica.

Low rated players to keep an eye on for next changes (outside the big 3):

In Braga, look out for Danilo & Matheus, they will be the biggest risers in next Portuguese changes. They're now starters for Braga and they're very low rated. Two great young players. Also keep an eye on Bernard Mensah, Fabio Sturgeon and Deyverson, they rised this time and they will rise again next review, they're playing very well and they have great potential.