PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After the checking the amount of comments in the main thread (despite my efforts to avoid having them there) and PM's both through the forum and in-game, I decided to create this thread so that you ca

Otavio only deserves a +1 I think. Braga have been dropping like a stone recently which may (and probably should) affect their review.  Rahul's predictions for the big 3 are fair, so for the othe

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread It has been a great journey since 2011, great people and great fun! And well, This is my forum post number 1000! I could

2 hours ago, AlexIwobi said:

Raul Jimenez +1 surely?

Depending on when the review is done

2 hours ago, AlexIwobi said:

Grimaldo deserves a +3 min. I expect him to be 88 by the end of the season before his move to Man City.

Agreed

2 hours ago, lunastorta said:

Fair.

Zivkovic and Edson Moraes +2.

Zivkovic stay, hardly played

Agree on Ederson

2 hours ago, MarinhoGH said:

The review of the Portuguese league begins when?

Who knows? It's been mentioned before though that as Portugal was reviewed in September, there are many other leagues than should be updated first.

Pretty much every country in South America, USA, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Bosnia, Slovenia, Korea, China etc.

Once they get through that lot, maybe they can turn their attention to Portugal. :)

17 minutes ago, lunastorta said:

C'mon SM, stop to review minor series like Mexico and begin to rise portoguese championship

I'm tired to wait a rise for Edison Moraes or Felipe Monteiro for Benfica and Porto

Is Mexico that much weaker than the Portuguese league?

Anyway, Portugal was reviewed in September. I don't think people can really knock SM for reviewing the countries that haven't been updated for much longer...

Don't matter, question is SM FAIL to review the first goalkepper for Benfica and the first defender for Porto. Who follow portoguese soccer know Edson Moraes has played in first team last year, and Monteiro deserve 89 for his high performance, Porto run the Champions League, not the Grandfather's Cup (in Italy we say "Coppa del Nonno" for minor competition without much worth). Other players rise +1/+2 only for transfer in a big team, specially in UK soccer. Sm staff is lazy and take superficial measurement when review not british or spanish league.

22 minutes ago, lunastorta said:

Don't matter, question is SM FAIL to review the first goalkepper for Benfica and the first defender for Porto. Who follow portoguese soccer know Edson Moraes has played in first team last year, and Monteiro deserve 89 for his high performance, Porto run the Champions League, not the Grandfather's Cup (in Italy we say "Coppa del Nonno" for minor competition without much worth). Other players rise +1/+2 only for transfer in a big team, specially in UK soccer. Sm staff is lazy and take superficial measurement when review not british or spanish league.

They reviewed both of them in September and I am sure they will be reviewed again before too long.

There are plenty of genuine things to knock SM for, but there is no point in knocking them when they are doing the right thing by giving Mexico (and other smaller leagues) an overdue update. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/01/2017 at 8:52 AM, Monolithic said:

They reviewed both of them in September and I am sure they will be reviewed again before too long.

There are plenty of genuine things to knock SM for, but there is no point in knocking them when they are doing the right thing by giving Mexico (and other smaller leagues) an overdue update. 

Hear Hear!

lunasorta is still here, whinging and moaning, nothing changed then! Monolithic you talk alot of sense, you and basically repeating alot of stuff i used too when i was very active here and with SW! Bravo sir!

No league should be ignored, especially in the case of two Benfica players, lunasorta should know better, he plays SM for long enough to know league have full reviews at certain points in the season, one of which is at the end of a campaign! ( and as you point out, Ederson was reviewed in September)