PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After the checking the amount of comments in the main thread (despite my efforts to avoid having them there) and PM's both through the forum and in-game, I decided to create this thread so that you ca

Otavio only deserves a +1 I think. Braga have been dropping like a stone recently which may (and probably should) affect their review.  Rahul's predictions for the big 3 are fair, so for the othe

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread It has been a great journey since 2011, great people and great fun! And well, This is my forum post number 1000! I could

33 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

Thoughts on the following for the end of season review??

Tiquinho 

Edgar Ie

Ruben Dias (benfica youth, worth keeping?)

Tiquinho is destroying right now...4 games 5 goals for Porto...at least +3

Edgar Ie...we have to wait to the end of season...for now he is playing for Belenenses as RB...lets see if he holds the position...if so +1/+2....

Ruben Dias...dont know

1 minute ago, TMCosta said:

Tiquinho is destroying right now...4 games 5 goals for Porto...at least +3

Edgar Ie...we have to wait to the end of season...for now he is playing for Belenenses as RB...lets see if he holds the position...if so +1/+2....

Ruben Dias...dont know

Tiquinho is SICK! if he keep goaling.... Man Utd, City or Real would pay for 100M

8 minutes ago, 1000dB said:

Anybody care to gamble on the big 3's best risers? Maybe Otavio is still worth it but I'm not expecting much. Also, I'm Picking up Braga's Rosic as I'm expecting a +2/+3.

Otavio only deserves a +1 I think. Braga have been dropping like a stone recently which may (and probably should) affect their review. 

Rahul's predictions for the big 3 are fair, so for the other teams I would say that the following should be some of the best risers.

GK - Bruno Varela 83 (+3)

GK - Alves Vana 80 (+4)

DL - Joao Talocha 80 (+4)

DC - Artur Jorge 78/80 (+2/4)

DC - Lucas Tagliapietra 80/82 (+2/4)

MC - Carlos Ponck 80 (+3)

MC - Mateus Silva 80 (+4)

AMRL - Joao Amaral 80 (+3)

AMRL - Belloli Raphinha 82 (+4)

FC - Gil Dias 80/82 (+2/4)