PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

What happened to Iuri Mederios this season? He seemed to be getting mins at the start of the season?

Lovely player...2 fantastic seasons in small clubs (loaned out - Moreirense and Boavista) but missing something for big clubs i guess. Too many players ahead of him inclunding Gelson...lets see the second half of the season.

9 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Lovely player...2 fantastic seasons in small clubs (loaned out - Moreirense and Boavista) but missing something for big clubs i guess. Too many players ahead of him inclunding Gelson...lets see the second half of the season.

I thought the same when I seen him play for the u21 NT a while back, seemed like he had something about him for sure 

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, PiG said:

Any rise for Monteiro Felipe? Surely 89-90 next review, right?

41 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

What's happened to Benfica man, were usually pretty good in Europe, is the team simply not good enough with all the recent sales or just bad management? 

probably a mix of both

4 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

What's happened to Benfica man, were usually pretty good in Europe, is the team simply not good enough with all the recent sales or just bad management? 

They dont bought anyone (Mitroglou, Nelson Semedo, Lindelof, Ederson...left)...its a tired team (without ideas, players underperforming and everybody knows how they play)... André Almeida, Luisão, Jardel and Eliseu...thats just an awful and old defense. Various factors and of course the other rumours... B) im from Porto ;)

2 hours ago, TMCosta said:

They dont bought anyone (Mitroglou, Nelson Semedo, Lindelof, Ederson...left)...its a tired team (without ideas, players underperforming and everybody knows how they play)... André Almeida, Luisão, Jardel and Eliseu...thats just an awful and old defense. Various factors and of course the other rumours... B) im from Porto ;)

What are the other rumours? I was shocked to hear Luisao was still starting lol he's been terrible for years. I used to enjoy watching benfica play especially during the Simao sabrosa era but fell out of love with Portuguese football as a whole and the Jesus stint was the cherry on top for me, we bottled too many titles back then, will always back them but don't worry myself anymore with how well/bad they're doing. Ps Nunca gostei do Porto :D

22 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

What are the other rumours? I was shocked to hear Luisao was still starting lol he's been terrible for years. I used to enjoy watching benfica play especially during the Simao sabrosa era but fell out of love with Portuguese football as a whole and the Jesus stint was the cherry on top for me, we bottled too many titles back then, will always back them but don't worry myself anymore with how well/bad they're doing. Ps Nunca gostei do Porto :D

hahahaha bom português mas mau gosto :)

The corruption rumours :unsure: to tricky to explain in english...but if u look for it in portuguese u ll find it. #colinho

Simao/Micolli? or later?

I prefer the Deco, Alenitchev, McCarthy, Mourinho era LOL

Jesus was unlucky...hes gonna manage Porto one day :) mark my words

56 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

hahahaha bom português mas mau gosto :)

The corruption rumours :unsure: to tricky to explain in english...but if u look for it in portuguese u ll find it. #colinho

Simao/Micolli? or later?

I prefer the Deco, Alenitchev, McCarthy, Mourinho era LOL

Jesus was unlucky...hes gonna manage Porto one day :) mark my words

Eu nasci em Portugal mano, ahh Micoli and Simao those were the days, I'll never forget when we beat Liverpool 2-1 with two stunners one of most memorable nights watching footy as a kid. Tbh like I said not been paying attention to the league in years, but everybody knows that the Porto owner is the biggest crook in town, what's his name again. Real slippery guy but I'm gonna check out colinho for sure

15 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

Eu nasci em Portugal mano, ahh Micoli and Simao those were the days, I'll never forget when we beat Liverpool 2-1 with two stunners one of most memorable nights watching footy as a kid. Tbh like I said not been paying attention to the league in years, but everybody knows that the Porto owner is the biggest crook in town, what's his name again. Real slippery guy but I'm gonna check out colinho for sure

Luís Filipe Vieira lolol abraço