Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Disscusion Thread

derby power great thread.

quick question. I have....

mehdi kerrouche

carlao

kevin gomis

joao aurelio

hulk

once they get their rises is there anyone worth keeping apart from hulk???

cheers mate and happy xmas to u

Apart from Hulk, only Carlao. Sell all the others after their respective rises.

Cheers and merry Christmas :).

Derby ~

Merry Christmas...

Curious what your thoughts are on Rui Nereu @ Académica. Guy has performed better than expected since coming on for Ricardo. Surely he deserves more than the 72 that you initially had him down for. Question is, do you think he's done enough to reach a 79/80-rating...? If not, where do you see him topping out this ratings-review?

thx

Derby ~

Merry Christmas...

Curious what your thoughts are on Rui Nereu @ Académica. Guy has performed better than expected since coming on for Ricardo. Surely he deserves more than the 72 that you initially had him down for. Question is' date=' do you think he's done enough to reach a 79/80-rating...? If not, where do you see him topping out this ratings-review?

thx[/quote']

I predicted no rise for him because he didn't play, this is until Academica dismissed their manager and brought Mourinho's ex-assistant Andre Villas-Boas. He is a starter ever since. So yeah, I guess you are right, 79/80 for him. I corrected both predictions (Ricardo's and Rui Nereu's) in the main thread.

Cheers :)

he should start yeah? Does Caicedo still start? He's shocking when he was in City...B)

Cheers.

Ah, Caicedo, unanimously named THE flop of the season :D. He doesn't start nor plays. Not ever since he missed three sitters in his first start, and two on the next one. :P

Pongolle will start, yes. But he should be aware. He will have very tough opposition in... Saleiro. :P:D

Ah' date=' Caicedo, unanimously named THE flop of the season :D. He doesn't start nor plays. Not ever since he missed three sitters in his first start, and two on the next one. :P

Pongolle will start, yes. But he should be aware. He will have very tough opposition in... Saleiro. :P:D[/quote']

yeah I've heard so.

And is Saleiro good? :o

Sorry for my questions. :P I have a Sporting in a GC with these 2 so :D

Cheers.

And is Saleiro good? :o

Sorry for my questions. :P I have a Sporting in a GC with these 2 so :D

Cheers.

So-so. Not bad, but little more than average anyway. Not a player for a club like Sporting. He is better than Caicedo though, which is hardly difficult :P. Try to sell him after his small rise.

What are some of the young fairly high raisers coming up?

Fredy' date=' Ventura, Rabiola, Carlao, Fabio Faria, Rui Nereu, Ukra and Castro are all under 23 years of age and will be awarded with a nice rise.

Great thread very helpful. Just made bids for Rui Nereu and Fredy:)

Good. Check the list I wrote above for some more money-maker targets.

hello derby power i was just thinking is bruno alves a definite rise to 93 if not how much percent do you think he has a chance of rising.

Thanks

I think he has 85% chance of rising. Starter and captain in Porto, starter in the National team, plays in the Champions League, has scored some important goals, including two which were instrumental in Portugal's qualification for the WC 10', and of course the last season also counts, where he was simply outstanding. He must get the 93. :)

:

I think he has 85% chance of rising. Starter and captain in Porto' date=' starter in the National team, plays in the Champions League, has scored some important goals, including two which were instrumental in Portugal's qualification for the WC 10', and of course the last season also counts, where he was simply outstanding. He must get the 93. :)[/quote']

yes thanks mate you,ve been a real help.:)

Well each thread does not give ages of the risers so, how should I know. There is no point over-reacting as I did not ask rudely or aggressively. So, if you know, please can you tell me. Or anybody else tell me.

Thanks for your time

Joel.

Well each thread does not give ages of the risers so' date=' how should I know. There is no point over-reacting as I did not ask rudely or aggressively. So, if you know, please can you tell me. Or anybody else tell me.

Thanks for your time

Joel.[/quote']

ask the search function, it has all the answers :rolleyes: