PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Need some help as i took over a new Sporting in a competitive gameworld, its a 4 division world league where so far Division

1 and 2 are the really big clubs ,all unmanaged ,and you are not  allowed to buy from unmanaged, I am in Division 3 with my

untouched Sporting squad and Division 3 was filled with human managers completely yesterday.

.In Division 4 are smaller clubs, but they had the advantage that they were filled with human managers a couple of weeks earlier, so the  most interesting external players have all been bought already. I have 73 players at Sporting, but we have a squad cap of 50 players.

If i take over a team i like, like Sporting,  i always like to keep their best players and youth talent.

So i want to keep about 12-14 first team members and about the 12-14 most promising younger players.

the 26 highest rated players are :

Fernandes, Acuna, Dost, Nani, Coates, Mathieu, Viviano, Jefferson, Battaglia, Gudelj, Fredy Montero, Diaby, A. Pinto,

Wendel, A. Ruiz, F. Marcelo, Gaspar, Jonathan Silva, Petrovic, Ristovski, Medeiros, Raphinha, Carlos Mane, Casnos,

Josip Misic, Palhinha.

Which 12 to 14 of them should i keep ? Or should i keep more of them ?

Remember , its difficult to sign good external players in this gameworld.

Among the lower rated players there are these 10 i would like to keep :

Chico Geraldes , Matheus Pereira , Jovane Cabral , Demiral, Miguel Luis, Gelson Dala, Joao Queiros, Thierry Correia,

Ivanildo Fernandes, Tiago Djalo.

Is there one  or two of them i shouldn´t  keep ? And which 2 to 6 youth players you would add to the list of players to keep ?

Many thanks for your help, highly appreciated as the gameworld looks very promising with very good managers to compete with.

Damian

On 1/20/2019 at 12:42 AM, Damian said:

the 26 highest rated players are :

Fernandes, Acuna, Dost, Nani, Coates, Mathieu, Battaglia, Gudelj, Wendel, Ristovski, Raphinha, Palhinha.

Among the lower rated players there are these 10 i would like to keep :

Chico Geraldes , Matheus Pereira , Jovane Cabral , Demiral, Miguel Luis, Gelson Dala, Joao Queiros, Thierry Correia, Ivanildo Fernandes, Tiago Djalo.

Good list...i just dont know João Queirós

Is there one  or two of them i shouldn´t  keep ? And which 2 to 6 youth players you would add to the list of players to keep ?

Maybe L. Maximiano, Bruno Paz, Pedro Marques, Daniel Bragança, Mama Baldé (Loaned Out atm)

Thanks TM Costa,

i was disappointed as the first 40-50 players from my shortlist were already taken, but with some time invested in searching

i found a lot of players i like. Have already signed 28 players and won the bid on Malinovskiy , 8 identical bids are open to be decided, so i might not have room for all the Sporting Players i wanted to keep with a squad cap of 50.

If you have to shorten the 12 players list of higher rated players by 6, can you make an order, which from 1 to 6 are not so good ?

Joao Queiros played in Portugals U19 and was bought by Cologne for 7 millions Euros from Braga i think, but he didn´t feel good abroad and had also some injuries, so he failed somehow and they sold him back to Portugal to Sporting, have no idea if he is promising still.

I might keep Maximiano as i need 2 Goalkeepers anyway, but you said the 10 players list i made is good,

can you name and rank 4-5  younger players you would sell if you have to ? I think i won´t have room for the 4 youth players you mentioned besides Maximiano. So they are not counted.

Or is one of Braganza , Paz , Marques, Balde  better than 1 of my 10 players youth list ?

Thanks for your help,

Damian

1 hour ago, Damian said:

Thanks TM Costa,

i was disappointed as the first 40-50 players from my shortlist were already taken, but with some time invested in searching

i found a lot of players i like. Have already signed 28 players and won the bid on Malinovskiy , 8 identical bids are open to be decided, so i might not have room for all the Sporting Players i wanted to keep with a squad cap of 50.

If you have to shorten the 12 players list of higher rated players by 6, can you make an order, which from 1 to 6 are not so good ?

Joao Queiros played in Portugals U19 and was bought by Cologne for 7 millions Euros from Braga i think, but he didn´t feel good abroad and had also some injuries, so he failed somehow and they sold him back to Portugal to Sporting, have no idea if he is promising still.

I might keep Maximiano as i need 2 Goalkeepers anyway, but you said the 10 players list i made is good,

can you name and rank 4-5  younger players you would sell if you have to ? I think i won´t have room for the 4 youth players you mentioned besides Maximiano. So they are not counted.

Or is one of Braganza , Paz , Marques, Balde  better than 1 of my 10 players youth list ?

Thanks for your help,

Damian

This one is easy

Fernandes, Acuna, Wendel, Battaglia, Raphinha, Ristovski

Mandatory:

Miguel Luis, Jovane Cabral, Demiral

Future:

Thierry Correia, Tiago Djalo, 

Interesting Risers:

Mama Balde, Gelson Dala

And TM Costa which of these Centerbacks are better than Coates and Mathieu ? This is a post from Rahuls Thread :

Another Question about my Sporting Team,

i want to have 4 high rated centerbacks in a 50 men Squad (Squad Cap)

The real good players are taken.

Can someone rank :

Hugo Mallo 89 (has D RC ability , i know he is a Rightback and on Transfermarkt he hasn´t  CB position,so will he stay D RC ?)

Ramiro Funes Mori 88 Villarreal

Coates 88 Sporting

Mathieu 88 Sporting

Karim Rekik 87 Hertha

Gianmarco Ferrari 87 Sassuolo

Caetano Samir 87 Udinese

Salcedo 87 Frankfurt

Bensebaini 87 Stade Rennais

Abraham 87 Frankfurt

Loic Perrin 88 St Etienne

Dante 88 OGC Nice

Carlos Gil 88 Shandong Luneng

which of them are the best choice  ? i already own Coates and Mathieu , but i want to sell them if i can get players that are better.

Thanks for your help,

Damian

5 hours ago, Damian said:

And TM Costa which of these Centerbacks are better than Coates and Mathieu ? This is a post from Rahuls Thread :

Another Question about my Sporting Team,

i want to have 4 high rated centerbacks in a 50 men Squad (Squad Cap)

The real good players are taken.

Can someone rank :

Hugo Mallo 89 (has D RC ability , i know he is a Rightback and on Transfermarkt he hasn´t  CB position,so will he stay D RC ?)

Ramiro Funes Mori 88 Villarreal

Coates 88 Sporting

Mathieu 88 Sporting

Karim Rekik 87 Hertha

Gianmarco Ferrari 87 Sassuolo

Caetano Samir 87 Udinese

Salcedo 87 Frankfurt

Bensebaini 87 Stade Rennais

Abraham 87 Frankfurt

Loic Perrin 88 St Etienne

Dante 88 OGC Nice

Carlos Gil 88 Shandong Luneng

which of them are the best choice  ? i already own Coates and Mathieu , but i want to sell them if i can get players that are better.

Thanks for your help,

Damian

They are interesting players  yes but atm they are only moneymakers.

Ferrari and Funes Mori but Coates could reach 89...Mathieu is playing a lot like a 23yo...no problem if u cant sign anyone. 

Thanks TM Costa,

on Funes Mori were too many bids, i signed Ferrrari and Rekik, so the first team centerback activities are done.

. Lukebakio is also in my team now.

But i lost the identical bids for Lilles Soumare and Melegoni of Atalanta both.

So 2-3 youth spots in the team are free,

i have closed  bids on River  Plates Montiel alone ,

on Atletico Mineiros Aparecido Emerson alone

and on Groningens Ritsu Doan 2 identical bids.

Do you rate these 3 ?  Should i cancel one of the bids ?

i have more youth bids made, but they are not closed yet.

Many thanks for your help,

Damian

1 hour ago, Damian said:

Thanks TM Costa,

on Funes Mori were too many bids, i signed Ferrrari and Rekik, so the first team centerback activities are done.

. Lukebakio is also in my team now.

But i lost the identical bids for Lilles Soumare and Melegoni of Atalanta both.

So 2-3 youth spots in the team are free,

i have closed  bids on River  Plates Montiel alone ,

on Atletico Mineiros Aparecido Emerson alone

and on Groningens Ritsu Doan 2 identical bids.

Do you rate these 3 ?  Should i cancel one of the bids ?

i have more youth bids made, but they are not closed yet.

Many thanks for your help,

Damian

The review of Brazil was recent (cancel Aparecido)...im not sure if Argentina is done...i think Netherlands is near...

16 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

He is too expensive already...30 millions is out of range for portuguese clubs.

I have never seen an article here were they speak about 30M, but more around offer of 10-15 that Napoli refused because want to see him in a better team than Rio Ave.

Honestly 30M seems too much for 8 goals in 14 matches in the 10th team of Portugal (obviously you are the expert  and I don't know if he's so good) but consider Milan took Piatek for 35! 13 goals in 19 matches in Serie A and 6 in 2 in Coppa Italia

1 hour ago, zsp2 said:

I have never seen an article here were they speak about 30M, but more around offer of 10-15 that Napoli refused because want to see him in a better team than Rio Ave.

Honestly 30M seems too much for 8 goals in 14 matches in the 10th team of Portugal (obviously you are the expert  and I don't know if he's so good) but consider Milan took Piatek for 35! 13 goals in 19 matches in Serie A and 6 in 2 in Coppa Italia

He is very good...that was the rumour (30M)...and if Napoli rejected 10-15 M (the next offer gotta be 20/25/30 M heheheh)

How good is Nottinghams Joao Carvalho ? Does he play good in the championship ? Is he a real good talent ?

Would you like to have in your team :

Only Zaniolo

or Joao Carvalho and Moraes Wesley

or Joao Carvalho and Chakvetadze

or Joao Carvalho and Svanberg

Which is the best option ?

Keep Zaniolo ?  Position doesn´t matter , it's about long term potential.

On 1/25/2019 at 8:41 PM, Damian said:

How good is Nottinghams Joao Carvalho ? Does he play good in the championship ? Is he a real good talent ?

Would you like to have in your team :

Only Zaniolo

or Joao Carvalho and Moraes Wesley

or Joao Carvalho and Chakvetadze

or Joao Carvalho and Svanberg

Which is the best option ?

Keep Zaniolo ?  Position doesn´t matter , it's about long term potential.

I am agree with TM

ZANIOLO, he's amazing, yesterday i Was at the stadium Atalanta - Roma.

Roma played a  awful match, nodoby played well, except Dzeko (2 gol) and Zaniolo (2 assist). Now he's in the line up of Roma, and won't be easy replace him

2 hours ago, zsp2 said:

I am agree with TM

ZANIOLO, he's amazing, yesterday i Was at the stadium Atalanta - Roma.

Roma played a  awful match, nodoby played well, except Dzeko (2 gol) and Zaniolo (2 assist). Now he's in the line up of Roma, and won't be easy replace him

I watched a bit...Ilicic, Zapata and Papu are onfire...they can wreck any team

36 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

I watched a bit...Ilicic, Zapata and Papu are onfire...they can wreck any team

We have the best attack  of Serie A, 47 goals in 21 matches and we haven't scored for more than a month! unbelieveble
You did a good choice to see the match, Atalanta plays the best football in Italy

2 hours ago, zsp2 said:

We have the best attack  of Serie A, 47 goals in 21 matches and we haven't scored for more than a month! unbelieveble
You did a good choice to see the match, Atalanta plays the best football in Italy

Oh its your club heheheh since last season... yes...at least 1 of them 

Im from the time that Italy dominated football :) 

On 1/28/2019 at 3:22 PM, zsp2 said:

happened in Italy yesterday? hehehe Atalanta 3-0 is amazing..but 7-1 is way to much LOL. I hope they will not let the coach go before Porto hehehe