PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Disscusion Thread

OK, I have completed Benfica´s predictions. Check the last post of this thread. Also, Benfica´s predictions may be more accurate than the other teams because I made them already taking into consideration the first two fixtures of the Portuguese League.

Nacional will come next, and the comments of the players will be shorter and non-existent in some cases.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After the checking the amount of comments in the main thread (despite my efforts to avoid having them there) and PM's both through the forum and in-game, I decided to create this thread so that you ca

Otavio only deserves a +1 I think. Braga have been dropping like a stone recently which may (and probably should) affect their review.  Rahul's predictions for the big 3 are fair, so for the othe

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread It has been a great journey since 2011, great people and great fun! And well, This is my forum post number 1000! I could

great thread m8 i think Fabio coentrao is a great player shud rise

but wat do you think to Bruno Gama Derbypower? will he rise?

i know he used to be captain of Portugueses u20's or something

Fabio Coentrao will rise to 86. Bruno Gama is no longer a Porto player and is now a definite Rio Ave player. I think he won´t rise whilst being at a team that fights to avoid relegation.

Was watching Fiorentina v Sporting the other night and the main thing that was impessed upon was that Yannick Djalo (sp?) is a god-awful player. It's a good thing he has blistering pace because he wouldn't be using football as a career otherwise.

Wow, I actually have to come to this forum for someone to acknowledge what I´ve been saying for 1 years now :D. I only predict a rise for him in my thread due to the time he will probably play. He is usually not THAT bad though. He tends to flash in the most important games. Not in the Champions League this year I guess.

Wow' date=' I actually have to come to this forum for someone to acknowledge what I´ve been saying for 1 years now :D. I only predict a rise for him in my thread due to the time he will probably play. He is usually not THAT bad though. He tends to flash in the most important games. Not in the Champions League this year I guess.[/quote']

Haha, I've never seen you say anything of the sort, so we must both be just very observant watchers of football! (*pats oneself on back*) :D

Haha' date=' I've never seen you say anything of the sort, so we must both be just very observant watchers of football! (*pats oneself on back*) :D[/quote']

On this forum you probably haven´t. But on Portuguese mass crowded forums, were most of the people doesn´t understand the concept of a good player, I say this all the time :P. Oh and one small thing: it doesn´t take a observant watcher to see that Djalo´s only quality is running B).

Speaking about Falcao, he made a godly assist for Varela´s first official goal with Porto. We has now subbed. Every prediction seems to match :).

As a starter in all games so far. He should rise to 89. Check all the predictions in the thread in my sig' date=' in case you haven´t done so already.[/quote']

Thanks ... and of course I did :P ... I was more interested in his performance than his SM rating though.

how is joao moutinho doiing for sporting and is there any chance of him moving clubs?

Moving clubs? Perhaps at the end of the season. As for his rating' date=' with Sporting out of the Champions League, he won´t rise. But being a starter and the captain and the current best player, he also won´t drop.

Thanks ... and of course I did :P ... I was more interested in his performance than his SM rating though.

Ah ok. So there you have the answer then :P. Oh, one more thing, he was called for the Uruguayan National Team. Will help his rating too.

Do u no any decent risers in the Defence and Midfield Derbypower any rating

I am looking to do Nacional da Madeira´s rating predictions in two days. You should find a couple of them then. Meanwhile there is no rush because the Portuguese ratings change are still a couple of months away.