PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Disscusion Thread

Derbyboy? :confused::P

We have world class staff. And the best chairman in the world. Our only problem is to play in a league as weak as the Portuguese' date=' otherwise we would be one of the best clubs in Europe.

There is no secret. Just work, always aiming to be the best.

Ruben Micael is a bargain at 5 million, yes. And if he is on an external (Nacional), try to include a player in P/E. Those clubs tend to value P/E players very highly.[/quote']

*cough* Benfica *cough*

• 2 weeks later...

M8 how is Saviola and Aimar doing now' date=' still performing well? and Kerrison how is he doing.[/quote']

Saviola is banging goals after goals. He will rise to 90 next ratings change. Aimar is playing well too, but he misses to much games through unfitness to rise to 91. A presence in the WC could change this though. Keirrison moved to Fiorentina. Cheers. :)

• 2 weeks later...

DP' date=' I have read somewhwere that Cruzeiro's Kleber moved to Porto in January, but after flicking through the internet, i couldn't find anything in english confirming it.

Has he moved to Porto?[/quote']

Nope. We got an agreement with Cruzeiro, but Kleber demanded loads of money to sing for us. So we cancelled negotiations and kicked him back to Brazil.

How are Joao Pereira RB and Fabio Coentrao Wing doing at Benfica ?

Are they important players or just squad members ?

Do you think they can rise next ratings ?

Joao Pereira is a starter in Sporting and Fabio Coentrão is playing regularly in Benfica. Both should rise next ratings change.

How Is Sinama Pongolle Settling Down At Sporting? :)

And Why Has Vukcevic Only Played 11 Games This Season? Has He Been Injured?

Been offered 14m for Varela (porto). does he have 89 potential next changes?

Reject it unless you can get a good player on a P/E. Varela will hit 89 in the next ratings change.

How Is Sinama Pongolle Settling Down At Sporting? :)

And Why Has Vukcevic Only Played 11 Games This Season? Has He Been Injured?

Pongolle is just another Caicedo: rubbish. Get rid of him.

Vukcevic had been injured several times, but he is also out of favor. Not worth keeping.

Reject it unless you can get a good player on a P/E. Varela will hit 89 in the next ratings change.

Pongolle is just another Caicedo: rubbish. Get rid of him.

Vukcevic had been injured several times' date=' but he is also out of favor. Not worth keeping.[/quote']

Hmm... My Team Isnt Looking Good Then Is It? lol

Thanks ;)

watched the game last night and glad porto won

however I heard the commentator say hulk has a domestic ban and will be banned for a long time.

worrying news.

should i sell him then as he wont be playing and will he drop ?

thanks derby. great thread.

Can't answer' date=' but noticed that you asked exactly the same question for 3 players, all rated 87! :P[/quote']

That's because i'm looking to buy new Full-backs for one of my GC teams and i'm going through all the 87+ options. Also, It is nice to have you back. It doesn't matter that you may or may not have lied, everyone does and it doesn't make a difference. You were a great forumer then and you still are now :)

That's because i'm looking to buy new Full-backs for one of my GC teams and i'm going through all the 87+ options. Also' date=' It is nice to have you back. It doesn't matter that you may or may not have lied, everyone does and it doesn't make a difference. You were a great forumer then and you still are now :)[/quote']

Ta muchly, wish I could help mate. :)

watched the game last night and glad porto won

however I heard the commentator say hulk has a domestic ban and will be banned for a long time.

worrying news.

should i sell him then as he wont be playing and will he drop ?

thanks derby. great thread.

He won't drop for sure' date=' but I'm not certain that he will guaranteedly rise just next ratings change. If you are willing to wait a bit more time for him to reach the 90, then keep him, Otherwise sell him, but only for a good P/E deal. Cash only for Hulk would be a rubbish transaction.

Bruno Patacas? Is he a safe 87? If not, will he Rise or Fall? Does he play Right Back?
That's because i'm looking to buy new Full-backs for one of my GC teams and i'm going through all the 87+ options. Also' date=' It is nice to have you back. It doesn't matter that you may or may not have lied, everyone does and it doesn't make a difference. You were a great forumer then and you still are now :)[/quote']

No, Patacas is old and keeps ageing, and he won't stay in the Portuguese top tier for much longer, before eventually retiring. He had his prime, but not any more. There are much better options out there.

Ok I won't do it:)

Well, don't take my biased opinion for 100% accurate. This question of yours would be like asking a ManU fan who is better, Torres or Rooney, and then asking a Liverpool fan the same. I won't be foolish, at the moment Di Maria has higher possibilities of reaching the 90 than Hulk.