PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After the checking the amount of comments in the main thread (despite my efforts to avoid having them there) and PM's both through the forum and in-game, I decided to create this thread so that you ca

Otavio only deserves a +1 I think. Braga have been dropping like a stone recently which may (and probably should) affect their review.  Rahul's predictions for the big 3 are fair, so for the othe

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread It has been a great journey since 2011, great people and great fun! And well, This is my forum post number 1000! I could

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Disscusion Thread

Yeah' date=' I just did a double take at the time in that match...

Hopefully Keirrison should get a run, but poor ol' Freddy Adu sure ain't ;)[/quote']

Yes, I think Jorge Jesus will take the opportunity to put less used players on the pitch now. Adu was loaned out to Belenenses, which can be a great chance to prove that he deserves a place in Benfica. Like they say, it´s now or never.

Hmm' date=' I see he just joined Maritimo. Is he a striker? He´ll face competition from Baba I suppose. Sure thing, I keep you updated.[/quote']

Exiting striker who was brilliant in Europe at various U20 tourneys, but never made the grade in Brazil. Never got the chance, really.

Thanks a lot :)

any ideas mate?:)

Both will hit it. Ramires scored 2 goals in 3 games, plus all the caps with Brazil, while Fernando continues to be a starter in Porto with excellent exhibitions. :)

Theoretically, Ramires has a larger chance, but both will hit the 90 really.

Both will hit it. Ramires scored 2 goals in 3 games' date=' plus all the caps with Brazil, while Fernando continues to be a starter in Porto with excellent exhibitions. :)

Theoretically, Ramires has a larger chance, but both will hit the 90 really.[/quote']

Jus went and got them 2 haha, Helder Barbosa aint bad is he from Setbul seen your earlier post, correct me if wrong but want he a youth at Porto. thought hed make it big but guess not?

Jus went and got them 2 haha' date=' Helder Barbosa aint bad is he from Setbul seen your earlier post, correct me if wrong but want he a youth at Porto. thought hed make it big but guess not?[/quote']

Yes, he was a youth at Porto, a very promising one indeed. He has quality, but I think Setubal wasn´t the best team for him. Can´t see him reaching a higher rating than he has now.

Yes' date=' he was a youth at Porto, a very promising one indeed. He has quality, but I think Setubal wasn´t the best team for him. Can´t see him reaching a higher rating than he has now.[/quote']

Thanks for the heads up, so shud probly sell him then haha:D

Thanks for the heads up' date=' so shud probly sell him then haha:D[/quote']

Yes, it is the best option.

Meanwhile, two quick notes:

Joao Aurelio from Nacional scored another goal today and has 3 goals in 4 games. It reinforces my prediction and I go as far as saying he will be the best riser in Portugal.

Due to a small mistake, one of the comments by another user that was incorrectly posted on the original thread was moved to the beginning of this thread, so I momentaneously lost the ownership of it. This will be corrected soon, I hope.

Yes' date=' it is the best option.

Meanwhile, two quick notes:

Joao Aurelio from Nacional scored another goal today and has 3 goals in 4 games. It reinforces my prediction and I go as far as saying he will be the best riser in Portugal.

Due to a small mistake, one of the comments by another user that was incorrectly posted on the original thread was moved to the beginning of this thread, so I momentaneously lost the ownership of it. This will be corrected soon, I hope.[/quote']

Thanks again for the heads up, ill buy him wen its closer to the Portugues ratings, Keep me updated on his progress please m8 im intrigued:D

Sorry bother you again m8 but did Felipe Bastos play for Beleneses. and do you no were Daniel Candies has gone always thought he was a good player:D

Felipe Bastos is on loan to Belenenses. He isn´t playing regularly, but he has the ability to do so eventually. Candeias is on loan to Spanish second division side Recreativo. He is just gaining more experience and first team chances, he is a player to hold on to.

Derbypower do you reckon i shud sign Thomas Costa from Porto is he gettin game time

You sure have a lot of questions. I have a three questions limit per person. You reached yours.

Just kidding. No, don´t but him, he isn´t playing any minute.