PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

I have said this some time ago. And as you may know' date=' Aloisio is definitely in our top 5 best CBs of all time. I think Rolando can get at least close to his quality.[/quote']

Porto have Probably the best school of CB's in world.

Porto's spirit? Sorry' date=' but someone that says that he needs to look for "better life quality", [/b']after enquired about the possibilities of staying in the team, doesn't reincarnate Porto's spirit in my book, no matter how high he jumps, how aggressively he handles tough situations or how the captain armband fits in his arm. Also, you need to redefine the "Porto spirit" meaning if you think that it's motto is something like the sentence in bold.

Lucho, Lisandro, Pepe gave all in field for Porto, they had our spirit, but as in life all have an end, and as football player career ends early it's acceptable that he searches for better conditions of life. And it's that what Porto does, sells their best players..

That spirit was the spirit of Jorge Costa, Paulinho Santos.. :)

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After the checking the amount of comments in the main thread (despite my efforts to avoid having them there) and PM's both through the forum and in-game, I decided to create this thread so that you ca

Otavio only deserves a +1 I think. Braga have been dropping like a stone recently which may (and probably should) affect their review.  Rahul's predictions for the big 3 are fair, so for the othe

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread It has been a great journey since 2011, great people and great fun! And well, This is my forum post number 1000! I could

How do you guys rate Airton of Benfica? Is he looking the part' date=' or is he looking average? And, is he still likely to remain at 87?

Thanks in advance :)[/quote']

He is good, but he has Javi Garcia ahead of him. He will stay as an 87 for now.

any thought's on SERGIO OLIVEIRA ( FC Porto ) ' date=' has he had any game time

is he in for a rise thank you all's[/quote']

No, but KEEP him. He is huge. Our little Xavi.

Riferimento: Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

so when's the Portugal changes tommorow? next week? there next so i don't need to wait long :)

Today Portugal changes has started.

They have already rewiewed Benfica and Porto

Cardozo to 91

Di Maria to 90

David Luiz to 89

Saviola to 90

Falcao to 91

C.Rodriguez dropped to 89

Fucile dropped to 89

R.Micael to 88

F.Coentrao to 87

di maria went up as expected but i was a bit surprised that fucile dropped

i bet sm is solely judging him based on his shocking performance against arsenal

so when's the Portugal changes tommorow? next week? there next so i don't need to wait long :)

Today my friend. :)

The ones I know do far;

Micael -> 88

Di Maria -> 90

David Luiz -> 89

Falcao -> 91

Carrico -> 88

Alvaro Pereira -> 89

Fucile -> 89

Coentrao -> 87

Saviola -> 90

Cardozo -> 91

Those are the big ones anyway. :)

How can Varela and Maxi didn't rise?

Also' date=' Saleiro got +4 to 84. Derby,Gizb,Pedropt,pedror, do you think he's just money spinner or he could claim regular spot at Sporting?[/quote']

Yup, that was shocking. Varela was definitely the best signing this season, even above Falcao, because Varela came on a free transfer and had to compete with the likes of Hulk and Rodriguez... Maxi is starting to annoy me already. How did he not get 90 when he is a starter for Benfica and Uruguay... Oh well. And I suppose Fucile could have been spared since he was called to the WC, but then again, if Maxi stayed as an 89, Fucile HAD to drop.

Saleiro got his rise inside my prediction. I think he may rise some more in the future, but it's okay if you sell him.

Today my friend. :)

The ones I know do far;

Micael -> 88

Di Maria -> 90

David Luiz -> 89

Falcao -> 91

Carrico -> 88

Alvaro Pereira -> 89

Fucile -> 89

Coentrao -> 87

Saviola -> 90

Cardozo -> 91

Those are the big ones anyway. :)

Falcao to 91. That's all I care TBH. :)

And I'm happy to see Micael rising too.

di maria went up as expected but i was a bit surprised that fucile dropped

i bet sm is solely judging him based on his shocking performance against arsenal

Nah' date=' Fucile was generally worse than last year. And bear in mind, he's still the best RB in Portugal SM-rating wise, on par with Maxi.

So Christian Rodriguez did drop, down to 89.

Yup. SM didn't forgive him missing the WC.

And Addy rose to 80! Surprising rise for our Ghanian wonderkid :D

How can Varela and Maxi didn't rise?

Also' date=' Saleiro got +4 to 84. Derby,Gizb,Pedropt,pedror, do you think he's just money spinner or he could claim regular spot at Sporting?[/quote']

Since Hulk didn't rise to 90 last rating changes i'm not surprised that Varela and Maxi didn't rise SM is being a bit harsh with the portuguese top teams.

Saleiro is a good player and he can rise more in the future. Lets see if Paulo Sergio will use him as a starter but you can sell him if you want

''Polga - 89 --> 88/89''

Should drop for 2 reasons: 1. He isn't as good as previous reasons which earned him this rating. 2. He shouldn't be rated higher than Carrico' date=' who is the best defender Sporting has.[/b']

''Mati Fernandez - 89 --> 89''

Won't happen. Should drop. Isn't a regular and hasn't found himself doing well in Sporting. Drop!

^Told 'ya!^ ;)

Happy days DerbyPower' date=' Falcao rose to 91!!! What a relief, my frontline was looking a bit weak but now...[/quote']

I was very please with his review as well. He fully deserved 91, and even more if he keeps playing like he did this season.

How Varela did not get 88 is disgusting.

Yup... He missed the last month and a half of competition through injury' date=' but I thought he would get 88. Ruben Micael was injured as well but still got 88... :confused:

Hmm I thought Javi Garcia was a assured 90?

I thought so too. I think SM would want to wait for his debut on the NT. That's the reason why David Luiz rose to 89 only.

So I guess bruno alves will stay at 92?

Yes' date=' like I predicted in the main thread.

^Told 'ya!^ ;)

If the ratings were made after the WC, Matias Fernandez wouldn't drop. But like this it was obvious.

Just saw the changes today.

Don't really get why David Luiz didn't get 90

Mati did fall' date=' derby :P

Falcao, i suppose it's fair...

Fabio Coentrão should've gotten 88 and LB/LM

The rest is good i suppose[/quote']

The NT factor pulled it's weight on DL. Coentrao would get 88 after the WC for sure. 87 for now suits him, and he should get 89 in the next season anyway.

I agree, the rest is good. Only Varela made these ratings a bit itchy so far.