PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Carrico won't be sold. Not if Sporting's chairman wants to avoid a riot at least. I guess Torsiglieri and Nuno Andre will have to compete. I think the Argentinian has a head start' date=' but given Nuno's quality, he will have to keep himself on his toes. Should be interesting. :)[/quote']

Does that mean Veloso won't be sold now too? :eek:

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After the checking the amount of comments in the main thread (despite my efforts to avoid having them there) and PM's both through the forum and in-game, I decided to create this thread so that you ca

Otavio only deserves a +1 I think. Braga have been dropping like a stone recently which may (and probably should) affect their review.  Rahul's predictions for the big 3 are fair, so for the othe

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread It has been a great journey since 2011, great people and great fun! And well, This is my forum post number 1000! I could

Derby, Vitor Pele or Andre Santos? Both young CM, 84 rated, one in Sporting, one in FC Porto. Try not to think better of Porto guy ;) I'd like to know which one is better now and for future.

Derby' date=' Vitor Pele or Andre Santos? Both young CM, 84 rated, one in Sporting, one in FC Porto. Try not to think better of Porto guy ;) I'd like to know which one is better now and for future.[/quote']

Andre Santos any day of the week. A no-brainer IMO. :)

I am very happy for having renewed my season ticket. This should be a cracking season. James' date=' Moutinho, Hulk, Falcao, Ruben, Varela, Rodrguez... :)[/quote']

really impressed by portos buying, i reckon theyve got the best squad in portugal know, with fernando hilding, theyll have a lot of potent attacking force with meireles and moutinho bursting forward, then theyll also have hulk and falcao upfront, only if they can keep em tho

really impressed by portos buying' date=' i reckon theyve got the best squad in portugal know, with fernando hilding, theyll have a lot of potent attacking force with meireles and moutinho bursting forward, then theyll also have hulk and falcao upfront, only if they can keep em tho[/quote']

Meireles is leaving you know? Most likely to Chelsea, but we had an offer from 'Pool too. You'll see him in England soon. ;)

But it doesn't matter, Ruben Micael can be as good as Meireles.

thanks' date=' you're great and incredibly fast :)[/quote']

Ah, don't mention it mate. :)

I am very happy for having renewed my season ticket. This should be a cracking season. James' date=' Moutinho, Hulk, Falcao, Ruben, Varela, Rodrguez... :)[/quote']

And don't forget that 10 Y/O named Andre Villas-Boas who doesn't have that much experience. You'd regret that day you renewed your season ticket.

And don't forget that 10 Y/O named Andre Villas-Boas who doesn't have that much experience. You'd regret that day you renewed your season ticket.

Tiesto, my man! This thread was missing you, my little Swedish scumbag.

Bah, no chance this season. Porto will swipe anybody who gets in our way. The treble is coming... And it starts with the Supercup against Benfica in early August... Watch out. ;)

Meireles is leaving you know? Most likely to Chelsea' date=' but we had an offer from 'Pool too. You'll see him in England soon. ;)

But it doesn't matter, Ruben Micael can be as good as Meireles.

[/quote']

how much do u tink hell go for?

moutinho was pretty cheap tho

Tiesto' date=' my man! This thread was missing you, my little Swedish scumbag.[/quote']

First of all, I'm not little. I'm 6ft something. Secondly, the term 'scumbag' was incorrectly used. It's only used for people who support scummy clubs like Porto (Scumto). :)

Bah' date=' no chance this season. Porto will swipe anybody who gets in our way. The treble is coming... And it starts with the Supercup against Benfica in early August... Watch out. ;)[/quote']

DP, wake up. It's time for school. :P

But, whatever you dreamed, won't come into reality. :)B)