PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After the checking the amount of comments in the main thread (despite my efforts to avoid having them there) and PM's both through the forum and in-game, I decided to create this thread so that you ca

Otavio only deserves a +1 I think. Braga have been dropping like a stone recently which may (and probably should) affect their review.  Rahul's predictions for the big 3 are fair, so for the othe

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread It has been a great journey since 2011, great people and great fun! And well, This is my forum post number 1000! I could

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

??? is that 100% sure?

he was meant to move to big club... :confused:

if he moves to Zenit he's going to drop surely :(

Widespread reports that his about to move or has moved,the Zenit site doesn't load for me and the Porto site has nothing so it's not official from Porto's side yet,I thought he'd be perfect for Real as they need a Centre Back.

Widespread reports that his about to move or has moved' date='the Zenit site doesn't load for me and the Porto site has nothing so it's not official from Porto's side yet,I thought he'd be perfect for Real as they need a Centre Back.[/quote']

I visited Zenit site - they have no info about that either

Doesn't look good but I still hope it's not truth

Widespread reports that his about to move or has moved' date='the Zenit site doesn't load for me and the Porto site has nothing so it's not official from Porto's side yet,I thought he'd be perfect for Real as they need a Centre Back.[/quote']

It's official!!!!! Bruno Alves is a Zenit player and the club paid 22 kilos. Porto already have informed CMVM (institution which controls the market in Portugal) about the transfer.

The announce in portuguese is here: http://www.maisfutebol.iol.pt/fcporto/zenit-maisfutebol-bruno-alves-fc-porto-porto-mercado/1182261-1304.html

It's official!!!!! Bruno Alves is a Zenit player and the club paid 22 kilos. Porto already have informed CMVM (institution which controls the market in Portugal) about the transfer.

The announce in portuguese is here: http://www.maisfutebol.iol.pt/fcporto/zenit-maisfutebol-bruno-alves-fc-porto-porto-mercado/1182261-1304.html

ok, so if it's official what is going to happen with his rating?

Nothing. He's going to a stronger league.

A lot of what SM base their ratings on is the UEFA coefficient rank of the various leagues. Right now' date=' Russia > Portugal[/quote']

But what is the rating cup for Russian league? At least for Zenit it looks it's 91, but only 2 players are rated that high... Does it really not sure he's going to drop and can maintain his rating?

Nothing. He's going to a stronger league.

A lot of what SM base their ratings on is the UEFA coefficient rank of the various leagues. Right now' date=' Russia > Portugal[/b']

This.

I don't understand the fuss about the possibilities of Bruno Alves dropping to 91. As far as I'm concerned, he is still one of the best Portuguese centre-backs, with a "season ticket" in the National Team, and now playing in a stronger league, albeit not a stronger team.

I just hope Bruno Alves doesn't fail in Russia. Portuguese players like Maniche, Costinha and Jorge Ribeiro have all failed there. I hope and believe Bruno Alves won't do the same. He also joined a bigger club than Dynamo Moscow, so I don't think there is any chance he'll flop. He is class act.

It's official! Ramires will play at Chelsea next season. The english club paid 22m for him' date=' the same value that Zenit paid for Bruno Alves.

Here is the announce: [url']http://web3.cmvm.pt/sdi2004/emitentes/docs/FR29650.pdf[/url]

Great buy. Will fit in perfectly in Chelsea as a box-to-box-player. Will easily take a starting spot there.

Sure' date=' I'll contact you if I need help. It's always nice to see a fellow Portuguese in the forum.

Danilo Dias is not on the database, I'm afraid. If you want, you can send an in-game support ticket with his personal info, and the SM researchers will add him since he has enough game time already.

Cheers. :)[/quote']

Danilo Dias is already on data base :) good prospect;)

He should stay. Liedson is a starter in Sporting' date=' will play in Europa League and also is a regular in the portuguese NT.[/quote']

The reason I was concerned is because he is clearly the best player and was unsure whether he might be dropped to be more level with the rest of the players, but you don't think this will happen ?