PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After the checking the amount of comments in the main thread (despite my efforts to avoid having them there) and PM's both through the forum and in-game, I decided to create this thread so that you ca

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread Like I use to do before every season, I will make a list about players that I think are worth to keep an eye on or to buy. I h

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread It has been a great journey since 2011, great people and great fun! And well, This is my forum post number 1000! I could

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Porto Fancy Swapping Fucile for Clichy ? :P

Fucile is a natural Right back but i actually think he is immense left back.

Why would we? Porto doesn't need a bench option for Alvaro Pereira. :P;)

To be honest Fucile's days at Porto seem to be near their end. Sapunaru took the RB place and Fucile is sitting more on the bench lately. I reckon we don't even need to be tempted with double figures to let him go, something like £7M or £8M should be enough.

Why would we? Porto doesn't need a bench option for Alvaro Pereira. :P;)

To be honest Fucile's days at Porto seem to be near their end. Sapunaru took the RB place and Fucile is sitting more on the bench lately. I reckon we don't even need to be tempted with double figures to let him go' date=' something like £7M or £8M should be enough.[/quote']

ye i know he's been benched but i do wreckon he could be a great left back for arsenal ;) , I Wouldnt Mind Alvaro either but i doubt we could get him on the cheap.

what is Falcao's rating going to be?

most probably stay or rise ? 91? 92

He has a tiny chance of rising' date=' but I don't think SM is going to give it to him. It's a shame we're not in the CL, Falcao definitely deserved 92.

ye i know he's been benched but i do wreckon he could be a great left back for arsenal ;) , I Wouldnt Mind Alvaro either but i doubt we could get him on the cheap.

Yeah, Alvaro is younger and better. And he's our best crosser. :D

Will do ASAP.

Cheers :) Probably an evil question to ask you (sorry :o) but do you see Falcao and Hulk leaving Porto at all in the future? Both are just about hitting the usual age for a footballers' prime and they are performing brilliantly. However, in Portugal I'm guessing their ratings are capped fairly low (91?) and the lack of top international experience hinders them both. On another Porto note, have you seen much of James Rodriguez and if so, how's he settling?

Cheers :) Probably an evil question to ask you (sorry :o) but do you see Falcao and Hulk leaving Porto at all in the future? Both are just about hitting the usual age for a footballers' prime and they are performing brilliantly. However' date=' in Portugal I'm guessing their ratings are capped fairly low (91?) and the lack of top international experience hinders them both. On another Porto note, have you seen much of James Rodriguez and if so, how's he settling?[/quote']

Unfortunately. :o

Hulk should leave at the end of this season, Falcao might stay another year, but I'd say both could be in for a move to the EPL.

I think Portugal is capped at 92, we're 3 places above Holland in the coefficients.

James Rodriguez has been very unlucky. He has Hulk, Varela, Cristian Rodriguez and even Ukra, who can all play in his position. Honestly I think he should have been given more minutes so far... He might play more now that Varela is injured for a month.

Are any Benfica players in for a rise?

Doubt it' date=' and keep away from David Luiz, he's set for a -2, or a -3 if SM are being particularly harsh. While I'm at it Coentrao's dropping too. ;)

Read the effing predictions... is wrong with you people!?

Are any Benfica players in for a rise?

here http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=691398&postcount=10

or look at my thread under the sig:)

Doubt it' date=' and keep away from David Luiz, he's set for a -2, or a -3 if SM are being particularly harsh. While I'm at it Coentrao's dropping too. ;)

Read the effing predictions... is wrong with you people!?[/quote']

was there any need for that christ he asked a question can't you just answer rather than being cocky

no worries this forum is starting to get fill with people like him

was there any need for that christ he asked a question can't you just answer rather than being cocky

Was there any need for a question that has been answered most likely 5+ times in the same thread? The question was already answered. I imagine the answer could be found on the Portuguese Prediction's Thread' date=' unless there's a Benfica Shaped hole in it. I'vechecked, there isn't. :o

People will sooner wait an hour for a reply rather than find the answer out for themselves with less than five minutes' effort. And I suggest that you find out the real meaning of cocky rather than white knight on the internet, 'cos my previous post sure as hell wasn't 'cocky' by my definition.

By simply following a link in the first post you can get the answer to any prediction-related question on Portugal that you may have. It's not just here on DP's Portuguese thread, people are too lazy [i']to even read a prediction thread to find a prediction[/i], which is like going to a bakery and asking if they sell bread... If people are capable of finding a Prediction's thread, how come they cannot find the bleedin' predictions on it? :rolleyes:

EDIT: As for your second post - are there really more forumers like me filling the SMFs? I can't wait to talk to people who too have (not so) Common Sense.

;1243576']You mean people who aren't lazy and can offer really good advice when it comes to player trades' date=' upcoming players etc etc?

Yeah, there are a few of those around. :)[/quote']

i'm not saying he isn't helpful on the forum but that was uncalled for. whats the point and now rather just copying the link and putting it in the reply he's gone through the effort to write 3 paragraphs of why i am wrong and why tubsolard is lazy which he isn't he's started lots of threads to help people.

I had a quick look, couldn't find, didn't do an extensive research admitedly however I know that some people don't mind helping out so I asked for a hand.

No big deal to me or, more importantly, to cleg who kindly answered my question.

So there is no problem here.

I had a quick look' date=' couldn't find

You couldn't find the first post on this thread...?

I don't want this to drag on; but I can't believe that for a second.

I went to the beginning and must have missed the link as I see it now. I sit at a computer screen for 8/9 hours every day already, concentration and patience levels diminish when I'm sitting in front of a computer screen again when I'm at home. So if there are some kind souls who are happy to help then I'll take that help. So once again thanks cleg.

However, there is abolutely no reason for this conversation to have started, let alone dragged on, considering cleg is entitled to help whom he wants, when he wants, however lazy the question appears to be.

Never a question of Cleg's helpfulness or his right to answer, just the need for the question in the first place.

Acceptable if a thread has popped up yet to be filled of Predictions, but not so much literally months after they've been posted and updated several times to the credit of DP.

On topic; cannot get enough of Hulk this season - As per earlier discussions it's difficult to comprehend how he's overlooked by Mano Menezes at the helm of the Brazilian national team, he seems to be obsessed with bringing forward players yet to see their twentieth birthday... :mad:

On topic; cannot get enough of Hulk this season - As per earlier discussions it's difficult to comprehend how he's overlooked by Mano Menezes at the helm of the Brazilian national team' date=' he seems to be obsessed with bringing forward players yet to see their twentieth birthday... :mad:[/quote']

it is actually ridicoulous that Hulk gets overlooked he's immense , I Think it will be interesting to see what club he goes to next.