PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

Never a question of Cleg's helpfulness or his right to answer' date=' just the need for the question in the first place.

Acceptable if a thread has popped up yet to be filled of Predictions, but not so much literally months after they've been posted and updated several times to the credit of DP.

On topic; cannot get enough of Hulk this season - As per earlier discussions it's difficult to comprehend how he's overlooked by Mano Menezes at the helm of the Brazilian national team, he seems to be obsessed with bringing forward players yet to see their twentieth birthday... :mad:[/quote']

In fairness didn't take any offence to your original response and only saw it a bit of banter / sarcasm. However cleg jumped so readily to my defense I feel a sense of loyaly.

One thing I can agree on, this does not need to be dragged out (any more!).

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After the checking the amount of comments in the main thread (despite my efforts to avoid having them there) and PM's both through the forum and in-game, I decided to create this thread so that you ca

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread Like I use to do before every season, I will make a list about players that I think are worth to keep an eye on or to buy. I h

Re: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread It has been a great journey since 2011, great people and great fun! And well, This is my forum post number 1000! I could

Just wondered what your thoughts were on Yannick Djalo this season DP? I know you have him listed for a potential rise to 88 and I've liked what I have seen of him in the Europa League in previous season,but do you think his extra minutes will get him his rise or will the fact his only scored 1 goal count against him?,I would also to ask about Leandro Salino of Sporting Braga as well,despite them not doing as well this season as they have in the previous year Salino has been a regular so his rise to 87 is justified,still do you think his a player that could rise above that to at 88 at some point this season or do you think 87 is his limit whilst at Braga?.

Thanks in Advance:).

it is actually ridicoulous that Hulk gets overlooked he's immense ' date=' I Think it will be interesting to see what club he goes to next.[/quote']

I'd love him at the Grove, but then again I'd love Lukaku there too, and one's as likely as the next! :P:(

It'll be a big club (or one with a bottomless chequebook) that'll fork out for him, he's been outstanding this season (one can only think of what would've been without the ludicrous ban...) and I can see him going for €30m/€35m absolute minimum, considering he's got a massive buyout clause and he's in no apparent rush to leave Porto.

City maybe, but I'd prefer he left (if at all, hopefully he'll get one more season after this in Portugal to get the top tongues wagging) for a club where he wouldn't be overlooked and guaranteed to start. Falcao and Hulk are without doubt the deadliest strikeforce in Portugal, and they'd be up there in a lot of 'bigger' European leagues too.

I would also to ask about Leandro Salino of Sporting Braga as well' date='despite them not doing as well this season as they have in the previous year Salino has been a regular so his rise to 87 is justified,still do you think his a player that could rise above that to at 88 at some point this season or do you think 87 is his limit whilst at Braga?.

Thanks in Advance:).[/quote']

im no dp but im sure 89 is there limit , remember Eduardo rose to 89 then left and im sure Alan is currently 88 ? so im sure he could go higher than 87 as thats not the limit ;).

On topic; cannot get enough of Hulk this season - As per earlier discussions it's difficult to comprehend how he's overlooked by Mano Menezes at the helm of the Brazilian national team' date=' he seems to be obsessed with bringing forward players yet to see their twentieth birthday... :mad:[/quote']

The Brazilian press is pratically demanding Hulk to be called up. Articles, polls, compilations... I've seen Hulk's name mentioned a lot in Brazil lately. :)

it is actually ridicoulous that Hulk gets overlooked he's immense ' date='[b'] I Think it will be interesting to see what club he goes to next.[/b]

Chelsea, without a shadow of doubt. Hulk will be THE replacement for Drogba.

You read it here first, and the last time I made a prediction like this I got it right and Meireles joined Liverpool. B)

Just wondered what your thoughts were on Yannick Djalo this season DP? I know you have him listed for a potential rise to 88 and I've liked what I have seen of him in the Europa League in previous season' date='but do you think his extra minutes will get him his rise or will the fact his only scored 1 goal count against him?,I would also to ask about Leandro Salino of Sporting Braga as well,despite them not doing as well this season as they have in the previous year Salino has been a regular so his rise to 87 is justified,still do you think his a player that could rise above that to at 88 at some point this season or do you think 87 is his limit whilst at Braga?.

Thanks in Advance:).[/quote']

OK, first of all, I predicted a rise for Djalo? Hmm, I must have been high. :rolleyes::P

NO RISE for Djaló. He's been pathetic this season. Although he seems to have a certain ability to annoy me when playing against Porto. :o

Salino will surely rise to 87, he has been a major player this season. Getting past that depends on how Braga does collectively next season.

I'd love him at the Grove' date=' but then again I'd love Lukaku there too, and one's as likely as the next! :P:(

It'll be a big club (or one with a bottomless chequebook) that'll fork out for him, he's been outstanding this season (one can only think of what would've been without the ludicrous ban...) and I can see him going for €30m/€35m absolute minimum, considering he's got a massive buyout clause and he's in no apparent rush to leave Porto.

City maybe, but I'd prefer he left (if at all, hopefully he'll get one more season after this in Portugal to get the top tongues wagging) for a club where he wouldn't be overlooked and guaranteed to start. Falcao and Hulk are without doubt the deadliest strikeforce in Portugal, and they'd be up there in a lot of 'bigger' European leagues too.[/quote']

And Varela, don't forget about Varela! In fact, I have this crazy idea that Varela would fit perfectly in Arsenal's team and in what Wenger requires of a player. Varela and Hulk were built for the EPL.

;1244239']It would take a matter of 30 seconds. You're just being ignorant.

Woahh lets not start with the insults now... doochebag :rolleyes:

And turns out my lectures today have been cancelled, so i just took a look and hes in for a rise! problemo solved :)

Woahh lets not start with the insults now... doochebag :rolleyes:

And turns out my lectures today have been cancelled' date=' so i just took a look and hes in for a rise! problemo solved :)[/quote']

There was not one insult in my post; don't play the victim. :rolleyes:

Don't care if you have lectures on or not, in the time it took you to write your post about Matheus you could have checked his prediction.

;1244254']There was not one insult in my post; don't play the victim. :rolleyes:

Don't care if you have lectures on or not' date=' in the time it took you to write your post about Matheus you could have checked his prediction.[/quote']

I assuming you didnt get my sarcasm then? lol

And im not sure why your so aggrivated against me on this one.. but its sorted now so let it go fella :D

And Varela' date=' don't forget about Varela! In fact, I have this crazy idea that Varela would fit perfectly in Arsenal's team and in what Wenger requires of a player. Varela and Hulk were built for the EPL.[/quote']

i would take varela with open arms at arsenal , he would take the spot over arshavin any day.

hahah' date=' you must be mad, seriously do you know what u're talking about?[/quote']

yes i do actually , Arshavin can be great sometimes and can be a great playmaker but he is like ronaldinho very lazy.

Whilst Varela has alot of Pace and can cross brilliantly , arshavin has a decent cross sometimes.

Re: Respuesta: PORTUGAL – 1st and 2nd Division extensive thread - Discussion Thread

will varela rise +2 to 89?
Alvaro Pereira going to 90?

At moment is 89

Hulk +1 To 90?

There is no need to spam up the thread asking the same things over and over again.

Just have a look at this:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=687936&postcount=9 :)