Sign in to follow this  
Halstinho

Zlatan To Barca - Helb & Eto'o To Inter?

Re: Zlatan To Barca - Helb & Eto'o To Inter?

Shocking transfer.

Yeah Ibrahimovic is skillful and fits in more with Barca than Eto'o.

But look at Eto'os record, he is a goal scorer and a powerful player which has won Barca games when skillfull play hasnt been working.

If i was an Inter fan I would be drooling over this deal, yeah you have lost the best player, but you have gained one who is equal if not better in regards of goals and also £39 million.

Guest Football8

It's confirmed today, Ibrahimovic is currently being presented as a Barca player atm.

I hope he flops. ;)

Shocking deal for Barca..... not much more to say really I honestly can't believe they have paid that for Ibra.

A straight swap would have seemed like a normal deal let alone the cash

im really pleased with this deal :) and inter are the one who going to profit from this deal with eto'o n dat 40million we could nciely strenghen our team with that.

great deal like mourinho said its like a 100mil deal for ibra :P

Guest Football8

im really pleased with this deal :) and inter are the one who going to profit from this deal with eto'o n dat 40million we could nciely strenghen our team with that.

great deal like mourinho said its like a 100mil deal for ibra :P

I guess your identity has now expired. :P

joke. 35 million plus eto'o plus they are given hleb on 1 year loan and they are payin most of his wages. at least from eto'o you know 100% he fits in barca line up and will score goals but ibra is a risk.

It's a deal like something off this game' date=' eto'o and 40 mil for ibra and ill give you hleb on loan for the season :D[/quote']

Had that deal been on the game though, it would never have gone through. Eto'o has scored more goals for his club and country. Inter must be laughing all the way to the bank :D

You have to smile at Barcelona. It's either than sublime or the ridiculous' date=' the structure of this deal seems to be the latter.

Laporta really is mental. Moratti comes out of this looking like a master negotiator.[/quote']

lol, it certainly looks like it. What a deal for Inter! :eek:

i watch ibra play as regularly as most of you guys watch gerrard or rooney. did i mention that ibra' date=' as skillful and creative as he is, actually misses a lot of easy chances? the kind of chances etoo can finish with his eyes closed? lol

i think ibra is a terrific footballer, one of the most creative strikers out there. and i although i would favour etoo ahead of him on anyday for the reasons i listed above, there probably isnt much between them in terms of their overall transfer worth. which makes it more shocking that barca thinks it's a good deal to bid 35million pounds+etoo for ibra. that's all...[/quote']

TBH, Eto'o wastes just as much chances as Ibrahimovic. IMO, both are overrated, but I'd still prefer Eto'o over Ibra.

lol' date=' it certainly looks like it. What a deal for Inter! :eek:

TBH, Eto'o wastes just as much chances as Ibrahimovic. IMO, both are overrated, but I'd still prefer Eto'o over Ibra.[/quote']

mate how is eto'o overrated? hes been amazing for barcelona for the past season and has a brilliant goal record.

The way Barca are looking at this, they see Eto'o as potentially a disruptive influence on the team, and since he was (I think) in the last year of his contract it was a case of sell him now for a small amount of cash or use him as a makeweight, which they did. As for Hleb they may as well move him on, because this pre-season has shown that Guardiola is willing to put his faith in the young players, many of whom he knows from his time working with them.

The way Barca are looking at this' date=' they see Eto'o as potentially a disruptive influence on the team, and since he was (I think) in the last year of his contract it was a case of sell him now for a small amount of cash or use him as a makeweight, which they did. As for Hleb they may as well move him on, because this pre-season has shown that Guardiola is willing to put his faith in the young players, many of whom he knows from his time working with them.[/quote']

thats true aswell

i think this deal may be good for both as for barcelona they wanted eto out and hleb was usefull and they bought ibrahimvoci using them both in a deal and 40milllion which is nothing for real madrid tbh.

but for inter is a great deal tbh, first with the 40million im sure they will be strenghing their team and hope they get an playmaker (AMC), also now that ibra is gone and eto and hleb are in inter should be playing diffrent to. what ive seen alot last couple season was they ibrahimovic has been the heart of inters attack and all the attack are create and most time ended by him now that hes gone they will not alwayz rely on eto ( by that i mean they aint going to pass every single ball to eto and hope he does some wonder passes etc) now that ibrahimboic is gone and eto came iin and the fact that inter most likely going to buy another midfielder to streghen the attack its going to be a diffrent inter.

i have seen some changes in that in the preseason e.g. vs ac milan the teams style of play has been improved and i hope this continues FORZAAAAA INTER!!!!

lol' date=' it certainly looks like it. What a deal for Inter! :eek:

TBH, Eto'o wastes just as much chances as Ibrahimovic. IMO, both are overrated, but I'd still prefer Eto'o over Ibra.[/quote']

also i wouldnt really say ibrahimovic is overratted, YES he has not been great in europe, BUT if you think about it ibrahimovic plays with a non creative midfield and vs teams like chelsea or man utd with a non creative midfield you cannot really do much and styll he manages to score like 25+ a season even doe its hard for attackers to play in italy as its sooo defensive.

eto'o in otherside has players like ronaldoinho xavi messi iniesta behind him soo yer i wouldnt say ibra is overrated and wouldnt say hes going to be a flop lets wait and see IMO i think ibra will be amazing.

I see that Hleb obviously hasnt gone on loan to Inter but VFB Stuttgart instead.

When did this happen?

Happened 2 weeks ago ish.

Helb rejected Inter because he felt that he would not get any games at Inter. So he moved to VFB.

Inter's tactics don't really use wingers (Mancini & Quaresma didn't fit into Inter's system and flopped).

:)