ETO'O and IBRAHIMOVIC

chinky7789

I have Barcelona in a world setup, which is very difficult to buy players in. Eto'o has just been injured for 8 weeks, and I have the chance to buy Ibrahimovic for £15m plus Eto'o. Should I take this? I play three strikers, and my other forwards are Messi and Villa, with Bojan and Jovetic as backup.

Re: ETO'O and IBRAHIMOVIC

i would do it cause eto'o is injured while u can get ibra ok and they are the same ratings and ibrahimovic will rise because i think hes going to barca while eto'o is going to inter which is a terrible team in the champions cup and barca is good all around;)

Thought so. Thanks.

i would do it cause eto'o is injured while u can get ibra ok and they are the same ratings and ibrahimovic will rise because i think hes going to barca while eto'o is going to inter which is a terrible team in the champions cup and barca is good all around;)

Don't you ever say this in the forums again :mad:;)

I have Barcelona in a world setup' date=' which is very difficult to buy players in. Eto'o has just been injured for 8 weeks, and I have the chance to buy Ibrahimovic for £15m plus Eto'o. Should I take this? I play three strikers, and my other forwards are Messi and Villa, with Bojan and Jovetic as backup.[/quote']

Fair enough. Same rating,same age and money for compesation of Eto'o injury

I have Barcelona in a world setup' date=' which is very difficult to buy players in. Eto'o has just been injured for 8 weeks, and I have the chance to buy Ibrahimovic for £15m plus Eto'o. Should I take this? I play three strikers, and my other forwards are Messi and Villa, with Bojan and Jovetic as backup.[/quote']

Good deal mate.

Ibra is class and will be hitting his prime in a few years.

Also 8 Weeks is a long time with injury,

Good deal.

:)

Don't buy Ibra, sell Eto'o, Ibrahimovic is a clown and will fail in La Liga as it's all about pace, Eto'o will fail in Serie A as pace is nothing in Calcio it's all about close control and skill, which Eto'o has none of. Tbh, they will both fail. ;)