Barcalona vs. Real Madrid

maxxx10

This is a good year, I can't help but keep getting amazed by all the transfers which has been made and those are about to come.

The most shocking ones were, of course, what Real madrid did in such a light-speed manner. First Kaka, then C.Ronaldo, and even Benzema, it seems that after a dissapointing season, Madrid is back in the center of everyone's attention over night.

Of course, Barca won't just gonna sit and watch Madrid takes up all the space on newspapers, Villa, Ibrahimovic, Mascherano, all these big names are sure to excite fans all over the world. Now it seems that Zlatan might be the new #9 for Barca next season, I'm not sure if Barca will still be able to get Villa, with whatever money they have left, they are better off buying Mascherano. Don't get me wrong, personally I think Villa will fit in great with Barca, but Zlatan has the height and ball control to give Barca more options up front.

The new Madrid's line up will be dreamy, however I think it'll take some time before they can, if ever, play as a team like Barca. I keep wonder what kind of sparks Kaka and Ronaldo will perduce together, and if Benzema is ready to take on the new challenge. I really don't see the point why they need Maicon, with Albiol steps in center defense, Ramos can stay as a RB. I think even with all the fuss, Ribery will still come to Madrid, the deal will most likely end up being a cash + players exchange. Van Der Vaart, Roben, Snieder, basically anyone from the old squad could end up being part of the trade.

If all works well for both teams, I think the next time when these two giants meet, it'll be the most anticipated game of the year.

Here's my prediction (and wish) of the line-ups for both teams next season:

Barcalona

-------------------Valdez-----------------

---Dani Alves---Puyol---Pique---Maxwell---

-----------------Mascherano--------------

------------Xavi------------Iniesta--------

---Messi-----Ibrahimovic(Villa)-----Henry---

Real Madrid

-----------------Casillias------------------

---S.Ramos----R.Albiol---Pepe---Arbeloa---

-------------Diarra------Alonso------------

----Ronaldo-------Kaka----------Ribery----

----------------Benzema(Raul)-------------

Re: Barcalona vs. Real Madrid

I agree that he's one of the best holding midfielder in the world, and what's more impressive is his tackling and timing. He wants to go to Barca himself, as Barca DOES need someone like him, I think he'll be perfect playing behind Xavi and Iniesta.

The thing is that I doubt Liverpool will let both Mascherano and Alonso go this summer, so Barca and Madrid are in a race, who ever sigh the player they want first, the other one might just end up staying for other year.

I agree that he's one of the best holding midfielder in the world' date=' and what's more impressive is his tackling and timing. He wants to go to Barca himself, as Barca DOES need someone like him, I think he'll be perfect playing behind Xavi and Iniesta.

The thing is that I doubt Liverpool will let both Mascherano and Alonso go this summer, so Barca and Madrid are in a race, who ever sigh the player they want first, the other one might just end up staying for other year.[/quote']

If Alonso and Mascherano leave then who will Liverpool have in DM, Lucas Leiva or Damien Plessis?, No way that Liverpool will let Mascherano leave.

that's my point.

as of right now. Barca wants Mascherano, Madrid wants Alonso.but Liverpool won't let both of them go this summer, so which means if Barca signs Mascherano before Madrid can buy Alonso, then Madrid will have to wait another season, vise versa for Barca, if Madrid aquires Alonso first, then no way Mascherano could leave Merseyside this summer.

unless...............Liverpool signs a couple other midfielders to cover for Alonso and Mascherano with their transfer money, or player exchanges.

just a wild guess, but dont be surprised to see Roben and Snieder wearing the red shirt next season, or Yaya Toure plays along side Stevie G.

this is why i love about the transfer window..u never know until the last minute! :D

If Alonso and Mascherano leave then who will Liverpool have in DM' date=' Lucas Leiva or Damien Plessis?, No way that Liverpool will let Mascherano leave.[/quote']

I think it's basically Masc or Alonso, Alonso's already gone so Masc will stay.

Barcelona

Marquez or Milito will probably play in CB when they're fit' date=' despite how well Pique played this season. For all his criticism, i still feel Abidal is a better player than Maxwell, although Maxwell would probably fit Barca's attacking system better.

No way will Mascherano leave, Yaya will continue to play the holding role no doubt.

[Real Madrid

Alonso won't be going anywhere, nor will Ribery (I doubt). Real will probably stick to the 4-3-3 they had last year (I presume), with Diarra (one of them), Sneijder and someone else in the middle, and Ronaldo, Kaka and Raul, Benzema, Higuain or Robben in the attacking trio.

That's my guesses.

Whatever Alonso or Masch say, I can't see Liverpool letting either of them go.

Milito is great, but I think Pique has proven himself this past season to take on the starter role. Another reason is that Barca need Piques height in the back, Puyol is 178cm, and Milito is 175cm. Therefore I think Pique and Milito will be used depending on the opponent they r facing.

Guest Football8

This is a good year' date=' I can't help but keep getting amazed by all the transfers which has been made and those are about to come.

The most shocking ones were, of course, what Real madrid did in such a light-speed manner. First Kaka, then C.Ronaldo, and even Benzema, it seems that after a dissapointing season, Madrid is back in the center of everyone's attention over night.

Of course, Barca won't just gonna sit and watch Madrid takes up all the space on newspapers, Villa, Ibrahimovic, Mascherano, all these big names are sure to excite fans all over the world. Now it seems that Zlatan might be the new #9 for Barca next season, I'm not sure if Barca will still be able to get Villa, with whatever money they have left, they are better off buying Mascherano. Don't get me wrong, personally I think Villa will fit in great with Barca, but Zlatan has the height and ball control to give Barca more options up front.

The new Madrid's line up will be dreamy, however I think it'll take some time before they can, if ever, play as a team like Barca. I keep wonder what kind of sparks Kaka and Ronaldo will perduce together, and if Benzema is ready to take on the new challenge. I really don't see the point why they need Maicon, with Albiol steps in center defense, Ramos can stay as a RB. I think even with all the fuss, Ribery will still come to Madrid, the deal will most likely end up being a cash + players exchange. Van Der Vaart, Roben, Snieder, basically anyone from the old squad could end up being part of the trade.

If all works well for both teams, I think the next time when these two giants meet, it'll be the most anticipated game of the year.

Here's my prediction (and wish) of the line-ups for both teams next season:

[b']Barcalona[/b]

Real Madrid

I think you can get rid of Mascherano and Ribery from the lineups, as it looks like Alonso's more closer to joining and also both DM's wouldn't leave. :P