URGENT - New English Championship

JuniorBlue

Okay, unlike many other plans to get people to join an English Championship, i have bought a standard setup, and i plan to make an English Champ. My plan is to try and get many forumers in it, and try and make it a good way to start the Summer UK Holidays for children, and many adults on SM Forum. I can fit round people on here on what they feel is the most convenient time to make an English Championship, but i do have it there to make so whenever we feel we have a lot of people up for joining, let's get going. Have one guess, what team i'm taking

:)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: URGENT - New English Championship

Okay' date=' unlike many other plans to get people to join an English Championship, i have bought a standard setup, and i plan to make an English Champ. My plan is to try and get many forumers in it, and try and make it a good way to start the Summer UK Holidays for children, and many adults on SM Forum. I can fit round people on here on what they feel is the most convenient time to make an English Championship, but i do have it there to make so whenever we feel we have a lot of people up for joining, let's get going. Have one guess, what team i'm taking
:)[/center']

Urrmmmm Manchester City manybe???:D

I would be up for joining, it is the holidays so I can do lots of match reports, I don't mind what time but will it be today?

Urrmmmm Manchester City manybe???:D

I would be up for joining' date=' it is the holidays so I can do lots of match reports, I don't mind what time but will it be today?[/quote']

Yeah as long as we get a good amount of people interested, but with two people already interested within 5 minutes looks promosing.

I would be interested in joining. :)

What time are you planning to create it?

I have to go to ice hockey training in 16:30 GMT.

I think i will make for 15:00 GMT (3PM Game Time)

And good to see your invovled, lets hope we get some more people joining.

Just to say i'm 100% committed, as i've joined similar setups each holiday, and i'm still in the Easter WC :')

Guest Mr. Razzcocks

Yeah i have no problem with anybody joining' date=' the EC is to be made at 3PM today so be around to get a team ;)[/quote']

I'm not too savvy with the creation of new setups, so please don't bite my head off if this is a stupid question. Is it possible for you to lock the setup for forumers first, then allow others to join ?

I'm not too savvy with the creation of new setups' date=' so please don't bite my head off if this is a stupid question. Is it possible for you to lock the setup for forumers first, then allow others to join ?[/quote']

I'm afraid it's not, it's a public setup so in theory everybody on SM is able to join. It's just if people on forum already know, then it's more likely they will get decent teams. So as an answer to your question, nope i can't lock it unfortunately

Archived