Sign in to follow this  
JuniorBlue

URGENT - New English Championship

Re: URGENT - New English Championship

I am Joining And what i am going to do is whatever team i get Hopfully EPL, i am going to make a Complete Under 23 French Side so if you join id really really appericaite if u left some French Players alone :P

Ie:

Sakho

Gourcuff

Mandanda

:P:p:p:p

I am going to bid striaght away fro those 3 anywyas but :) taah, and good luck to everyone

Yeah but still' date=' Man utd arsenal liv chelsea all still go pretty fast in standards :)[/quote']

Chelsea don't IMO, I can get Everyone but Man Utd (And the team picked by the creator) in EC's from my experience, just wish it was the same in GC's :D

think it is going to be EC 3986.so good luck guys and may i wish you best of luck and if so' date='please leme get Kadlec,Toloi and Victor Noring. thanks :P:D:)[/quote']

86 is already made mate. ;)

hope i get leeds.leeds leeds.i wanted them for so long and if this is a clean one.good.amn i am i going to cry.BTW please leave Toloi,Noring,Kadlec alone for i wnat them thanks.its Gona be made !!!! :D