David Beckham

sky+remote

Re: David Beckham

I think about what happened with Milan the other night was unproffesional for a player like him and the fan has been banned from LA Galaxy stadium for life!

Yeah, the lifetime ban was a little over the top in my opinion. I mean Beckham came over and invited him down to the pitch. Okay, I do not know what the crowd were shouting at him to get him so mad, but he is a senior professional and shouldn't have reacted like that.

Yeah, but think of the amount of times he must get that throughout his career - and 99% of the time he'll just ignore it. Look at the abuse he got after the 98 world cup. I personally think he's a great player, dont think he'll go back to United but he'd be in my England XI.

Well I'd definately pick Beckham over Park or Nani, if I'm honest. I don't want him back at United though. We'd be far better off concentrating on turning Tosic, Ljajic, Welbeck and Gibson into quality players than taking a step backwards and going for Beckham.

I'm not entirely sure what the LA Galaxy situation is all about though. Landon Donovan is being a bit hypocritical about it all. The only reason he didn't extend his own loan with Bayern Munich is because Bayern didn't want him. Donovan also doens't have to play in Europe to get selected for his country, so how come nobody is questionning his commitment?