Luis Suarez @ Ajax?

Guest secretmachines

Guest secretmachines

I've been offered Totti, if I pay 19m + Luis Suarez...

Suarez has just been named Ajax captain by Martin Jol, and I could see him rising to 92 in the next rating changes... but Totti is 94 rated, and yes older.

Would you sign Totti or keep Suarez?

Re: Luis Suarez @ Ajax?

I've been offered Totti' date=' if I pay 19m + Luis Suarez...

Suarez has just been named Ajax captain by Martin Jol, and I could see him rising to 92 in the next rating changes... but Totti is 94 rated, and yes older.

Would you sign Totti or keep Suarez?[/quote']

Keep Suarez! Apart from the fact that Totti should drop again, £19m alone is too much to pay for a player as injury prone as he is!

Suarez, as I said on an earlier thread, still has the potential to reach 93+.

And now that he's Ajax captain, he's much more desirable! :D

Guest secretmachines

Keep Suarez! Apart from the fact that Totti should drop again' date=' £19m alone is too much to pay for a player as injury prone as he is!

Suarez, as I said on an earlier thread, still has the potential to reach 93+.

And now that he's Ajax captain, he's much more desirable! :D[/quote']

hmm, i'd like to keep him as he's playing well for me in Div1... but the appeal of a 94-rated player is great... he'd be my best player!

Remember: Totti's career could end at ANY point! And he should have a drop of 1 in store for him in the next Italian rating's changes.

And look at the differences in SM values too, it might be a good short term investment, but if you still have the team in question in the future, you'll be kicking yourself!

It's your choice. ;)

Guest secretmachines

Remember: Totti's career could end at ANY point! And he should have a drop of 1 in store for him in the next Italian rating's changes.

And look at the differences in SM values too' date=' it might be a good short term investment, but if you still have the team in question in the future, you'll be kicking yourself!

It's your choice. ;)[/quote']

very wise advice Spam, thank you :)

hmm' date=' i'd like to keep him as he's playing well for me in Div1... but the appeal of a 94-rated player is great... he'd be my best player![/quote']

A 94 he may be, but he won't be better than Suarez for much longer. Totti is slowly drifting down the path that leads to a place that Suarez is nowhere near. Suarez, under the tutelage of Jol, can become a great player.

And don't forget: Uruguay have a good chance of making the 2010 World Cup' date=' where Suarez would feature prominently alongside Diego Forlan.

Totti doesn't have such a trip to look forward to.[/quote']

The only trip he'll be looking forward to is Rome Retirement Home.

hmm' date=' i'd like to keep him as he's playing well for me in Div1... but the appeal of a 94-rated player is great... he'd be my best player![/quote']

yeah he would but please don't do this deal

he would be your best player for a bit then suddenly drop to 92 or even retire,

then the 90 youth prospect of suarez will be a lot better than the retired 0 rating of totti !

do not get totti he is going down short term totti may be better for about a month then you will regret it after a month so if your going to play sm for longer than a month do not do the deal :)

oh yh and 19 million is ridiculous i wouldnt pay 15 million and no player trade for totti