Barcelona Help!!

chinky7789

HI, my squad is.. http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=839912&clubid=11930588&sid=25831

It's a league where transfers are difficult, because of no buying from unmanaged clubs, however this is only for the first season, which is now 25 games in. I play a 4-3-3 formation.

I have an offer for Eto'o who is injured till the end of the season, of £40m plus Lahm. My defence is currently Alves-Pique-Marquez-Puyol.

If I sell Eto'o, I can replace him with Torres, for £10m plus Bojan and Alves. It would leave me with around £115m cash, to use on a centreback, and backups at the end of the season.

Should I do these deals?

Re: Barcelona Help!!

HI' date=' my squad is.. [url']http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=839912&clubid=11930588&sid=25831[/url]

It's a league where transfers are difficult, because of no buying from unmanaged clubs, however this is only for the first season, which is now 25 games in. I play a 4-3-3 formation.

I have an offer for Eto'o who is injured till the end of the season, of £40m plus Lahm. My defence is currently Alves-Pique-Marquez-Puyol.

If I sell Eto'o, I can replace him with Torres, for £10m plus Bojan and Alves. It would leave me with around £115m cash, to use on a centreback, and backups at the end of the season.

Should I do these deals?

hey that a hard choice but i would not do that i just looked at your squad and it is good all you need is a LB try getting cole or evra for a lot of money dont give away your players and you might as well get torres but dont offer alves offer eto plus money then i think you will have a world class team also you have2 decant keepers try and to get a world class one like petr cech offer them 2 dont worry petr cech will go up by 1 or 2 good luck dude

Re: Barcelona Help!!

accept the eto offer but dont give alves away offer bojan plus another player and you will have the perfect team also offer ur 2 keepers for petr cech he will go up by 1 or 2 i think that if you get petr cech your team would be unstoppable

If I let alves go, i can still play puyol at rb and lahm at lb?