A Message From Chris

Halstinho

chris-brown-and-rihanna.jpg

Chris Brown released a two-minute video on Monday on his Web site, chrisbrownworld.com, apologizing to fans and saying he is sad and ashamed of his conduct. He also says on the video that he has repeatedly apologized to Rihanna.

Brown was arrested Feb. 8 and later charged with assault likely to cause great bodily harm. He pleaded guilty to the assault charge last month and faces sentencing on Aug. 5. He is scheduled to serve five years of probation and perform six months of community labor.

Brown says on the video he wanted to speak out earlier, but was advised not to by his lawyer.

5Wtc2ouH_gc

Re: A Message From Chris

No he shouldn't lol like any woman beater he should be banged up 5+ years

I'm with you on this. The punishment comes first (and who knows, maybe he might find himself on the other side of a good beating if/when he gets sent down).

People don't automatically deserve a second chance. They have to earn it over a period of time. He wont get any respect from me just yet.

Guest ExiledScotInTheUSA

Re: A Message From Chris

Not trying to be a smart a.s.s but any man who hits a woman is scum. I couldn't care less if he makes a great speech after it and his music is great? :rolleyes:, he's an a-hole, always will be, always has been. Any guy who hits a woman is the same, a coward, a bully and an a-hole. You can doctor it up any way you choose, "He was under stress" etc etc, he's a bully and that's the end of the story, no mistake made. :mad: