Can you get out??

Guest King Kolo

Re: Can you get out??

Well I've opened the painting and got the second key but I don't know how to open the safe in the painting.

Anyone know how?

Well I've opened the painting and got the second key but I don't know how to open the safe in the painting.

Anyone know how?

how do you open the painting ive tried double clicking on the black thing with the key from behind the breifcase but it isnt working for me, tell me how to do this and i might be able to help

Guest King Kolo

how do you open the painting ive tried double clicking on the black thing with the key from behind the breifcase but it isnt working for me' date=' tell me how to do this and i might be able to help[/quote']

Ok have you got the two batteries (buttons)?

If you have you know where you got one of them on the left side of the painting. Click on that and there will be a black thing there. Click on the key you have a then double click on the black thing and it will open.

I've also unlocked the briefcase but can't open it.

If you have you know where you got one of them on the left side of the painting. Click on that and there will be a black thing there. Click on the key you have a then double click on the black thing and it will open.

ah so simple now you click on the black thing not on the key and the black thing thanks so much ill try and help now

did you take they key from off the bottom?

Guest King Kolo

did you take they key from off the bottom?

Yep and then unlocked the briefcase with it and then clicked on the briefcase and it opened and I've took everything out.

We're on the same stage Lol :)

Why can´t I get a guide on the internet? :mad:

I have 4 items' date=' namely the gold bar, the piece of paper, the vile and the half stupid key. How the hell do you guys got the batteries?[/quote']

i think theres a battery by the chair how did you get the gold if so theres a floor panel by the breifcase and you can open that when you have the gold

"Can you get out??"

No :)

Just moved the Jesus picture so I can see the safe but totally stuck :)

I shall now sit on the chair staring at the picture, surviving on a piece of paper and a gold bar. If I get very hungry, I shall eat the 2 buttons/batteries/whatever they are, and maybe even smash the test tube and eat the paper from inside. :eek: But then I shall make more keys from the legs of the chair, using a piece of glass from the now broken test tube to cut it into shape! I can then make my exit!

I'm a genius :D

Have you got the piece of paper? If you have' date=' you learn how to open the second panel and the gold bar is there.

And what is that wood piece in the corner that goes up and down?[/quote']

thats the floor panel if youve got the gold you can open it, do you mean the piece of paper under the chair?