Gold championship 65 official match report/transfer thread

Guest TOM_HEMY

Re: Gold championship 65 official match report/transfer thread

351_1192633296.gif

Today Galatasaray has named there new manager he is looking forword to working with one of the best teams in there league and have some big named players in there team also he is reddy to lissen to offers for his best players but needs good offers to concider any bids what so ever also he has been told this season to finish in the top 2 and with the team he has the manger nose he can do this he has also signed a 2 year deal and is hoping to make a impact by the end of this.

ardaturan.jpg

star man can leave for players.

The league will be mine......... Fenerbahce

....................................................... hopefully.

club-atletico-boca-j_46317.jpg

Boca Juniors Welcomes Nin Chatha

Nin Chatha has arrived in argentina on his tour of the world in getting gold championship teams. Having not done any research into Boca Juniors the manager wasn't even aware that Palacio had joined Genoa :o

riquelme-de-olho1.jpg

Star Man Could Be Available For The Right Deal

Riquelme will be alowed to leave if Boca can get 2 decent players in exchange for him.

162_1190775301.gif

Big transfer news out of Real Betis

After the departure of big names such as Juanito and Olivera more players are set to want of the spanish side and manager Rhys Evans is willing to sell them

90 rated Mehmet Aurelio one of the names to leave Betis

n_betis_mehmet_aurelio-32218.jpg

Another big name linked with a move away is highly rated 90 rated CM Achille Emana

2135988.nogomet.achille.emana.kamerun.400.600.jpg

Guest Toggs

252_front_small.gif224_1228667538.jpg7_front_small.gif

'Poor'to

Happy too be in Portugal with Caleb, just not liking his persuit of defender Maicon, who will be
staying
. Striker
Farias
is set too join Monaco, with
Chu-Young Park & Jean-Jacques Gosso
join FC Porto.

Christian Rodriguez
could head too Genoa, in a deal that would see
Dominico Criscito
head too Portugal. Toggs has made a 'cheeky' money bid on an un-named Centre Back, and hopes too tie up a deal for a striker tommorow.

840_1201887743.gif

Exeter Appoint Ryan As Boss.

27 July 09

hands_shaking.jpg

English 3rd Division CLub Exeter City Have Appointed Ryan As New Boss For The Season. Ryan Has Been Thought To Been Chased By American Club Chivas USA and Scots Club Hibernian. Ryan Has Thought To Have Rejected 5 Clubs to Become The New Exeter Manager. Ryan Has Signed a 2 Year Deal At Relegation Favourites Exeter. Ryan Is Thought To Been Given a Transfer Budget Of Around 6.1 Million which He Hopes TO Spend On Worthwhile Players. Ryan is Thought To Be Interested In Tottenham Hotspur Newboy Kyle Walker and Arsenal Midfielder Fransisco Merida. Ryan Is Also Hoping To Bring in Tottenham Youngster John Bostock on a Season Long Loan. Inter Star Goran Slavkovski is ALso Thought To Have Completed a Loan Move To Exeter.

goran-slavkovski.jpg

logo_inter.jpg

Internazionale manager Gary Townsend is looking for players to fill the following postions - LB/LM/RM

The president Massimo Moratti has given a large amount of funds should anyone want cash for their players, but as this is highly unlikely the following players may be available for part exchange for the right deal:

SAMUEL, MATERAZZI, RIVAS, ZANETTI, MOTTA, VIEIRA, QUARESMA, MANCINI, CRUZ

pm if you are interested in a deal.

Internazionale manager Gary Townsend has also stated that any cash offers for players will be ignored for the time being and all loan requests will be turned down, apart from those players on the loan list. This announcement has been made so that other managers don't waste their time bidding on these players.

This stance may change over the coming days once suitable new players have been bought in.

thumb.php?f=HSV-Logo.svg&width=500px

Bruno Labbadia already fired! HSV appoint Philipp Göppel as their new manager!

After the board was not happy with the pre-season results and the morale of the players, Bruno Labbadia was fired this afternoon.

m_bruno_tag_1_01.jpg

Labbadia had to leave after several players expressed their unhappiness under the new coach.

Only minutes later, the Hamburg chairman appointed Philipp Göppel as the new manager. Asked why he decided to take these steps the answer was: 'We have absolute faith in him, and his past success with Genk and Red Bull Salzburg should keep all sceptics quiet.'

Philipp also gave an interview a couple of hours later.

- What are your expectations with Hamburg this season?

Well, I hope that we finish in the Top5, but first I need to do some work on the squad, as I feel that there still are certain areas where we have to improve.

-Which squad changes exactly are you planning?

I'm quite glad we have no area where we are really weak, but there are several players whose performances haven't impressed me. I'm also planning on making the whole squad a bit younger.

- Who are the players set to leave?

Although I feel that
Rost
is still a great keeper, we have to think about the future. I'm willing to relase him in exchange for a younger keeper, and am also willing on spending some cash. Also,
Alex Silva
's behaviour in the first training was unprofessional, so I'd let him leave as well. After I appointed Ze Roberto as the new captain, I had a dispute with
David Jarolim
, who can now leave for a player of similar ability and age. I also feel that we have one forward too much, so
Guerrero
can leave as well if the right offer comes in.

- Is there anyone who you are definitely planning with for the whole season?

I feel that new signings Elia and Berg will play a great season, so it will be extremely hard for others to get them.

- Thank you for the interview.

18248_1235850633.jpg4667_1220027305.jpg4572_1239191551.jpg

These players can leave according to Philipp Göppel's statement.

840_1201887743.gif

Superstar Keko Joins a Revolving Exeter Side!

maillot-atletico-domicile.jpg

Young Spanish Star Sergio Keko Has Joined English 3rd Tier Side Exeter City on a Season Long Loan Deal. Keko has Joined Exeter until The End Of This English Season. Ryan Commented On Keko's Arrival on ECTV, 'We Are Happy To Get Such a Promising Youngster, He Will Become A Major Part Of My Team and Shall Hopefully Score Loads Of Goals in This Season'.

Exeter Bring In Ugar Ucar On Season Long Loan.

840_1201887743.gif

Exeter Have Again Added To Their First Team Squad By Bringing In Galatasaray Defender Ugar Ucar On a Season Long Loan. Ucar Is Throught To Be Having a Medical at Exeter CIty Hospital Tonight.

6271_1232655347.jpg

Who cares its the most boring thing ever

Tell em Poonboy Kevin.

Kev wanna game of COD today?

PORT VALE HERE!

I know i am quite lucky.

Whole squad may leave my too good to be true club

Smith appointed new boss at Deepdale

preston-north-end-fc.gif

In a press conference at roughly 3:30pm this afternoon Preston chairman Derek Shaw unvieled Liam Smith as the new manager. He replaces the recently departed Alan Irvine who left the club for a unknown reason yesterday. With the club losing in the play offs to Sheffield United, Smith has targeted automatic promotion to the Premier League for the upcoming season. Smith stated:

There is a good squad of players here and with a few additions I am confident that this club can build on last season's sucess and gain promotion. I will be looking to bring in some young players in the next few days to increase competition for places. Preston have also agreed a pre season game against Chelsea to test out formations and tactics before the big kick off against Cardiff at Deepdale on the 1st of August. A date has not been agreed for the Chelsea game but talks between the clubs are ongoing.

Preston are also looking to bolster the squad with some loan signings before the first game of the season but with no news on any potential targets Preston hope to have more news by this weekend.

Guest King Kolo

olympiquelyonnais.jpg

New Man at Lyon!

Today at around 15:07 Liam O'Connor was announced new manager of french giants Lyon. Claude Puel was sacked from Lyon just hours before and we managed to get a interview with Liam, "It feels great to be the new manager of such a big club as Lyon. Jean-Michel Aulas gave me a call and asked if I felt like joining them and I texted back saying "Yes" straight away. We are already in talks with Real Madrid over Gonzalo Higuain and also we are in talks with Barcelona over Gerard Pique."

realmadridgonzalohiguai.jpg

(Joining Lyon?)

herthaberlin.gif

NEW MAN AT HERTHA!

Hertha Berlin today announced Ciaran Mccalla as there new manager.

Ciaran had this to say to the press '' I am really excited by the potential of this club and that was one of that main reasons for me coming here, the stadium and fanbase is huge and a club of this size should be challenging at the top of the Bundesliga, the main aim this season is to qualify for a european comeption''

matt derbyshire.jpg

Ciaran has wasted no time in getting in new personal, after a succesfull spell in Greece englishman Matt Derbyshire is set to Join Hertha from Olympiacos for £5 million plus out of favour striker Mohamed chermiti who will go the other way as part of the deal. Hertha can confirm this deal has been agreed and they are confident it should go threw sometime tomorow.

luissuarez66395.jpg

Uruguayan Alberto LUIS SUAREZ is also set to join Hertha from Ajax in another part exchange deal which sees 30 year old Marko Pantelic and defender Steve Von Bergan go the other way to Ajax. Ciaran said this to the Hertha website about the deal '' Suarez is a fantastic talent and for us to get him is fantastic, a lot of top european clubs were interested in him so to finally clinch the deal is great news and hopefully he will be a big player for us in the coming years''

Hertha manager Ciaran has still got more transfer targerts in mind and he is keen to add some fresh faces to the midfield and defence before the season starts.

12_front_small.gif172_1245420019.jpg270_front_small.gif

Valencia Latest

Coming In:

adebayor_370269a.jpgrobinho.jpg

stephen-ireland_998204c.jpg

sun.gifp1_anelka_0129.jpg

Heading Out:

david_villa.jpg

David Villa

The Valencia Talisman is heading to Eastlands, after a huge bid of 5 million plus Robinho and Emmanuel Adebayor was accepted by New Manager Sam Warren. Warren did admitt he is sad to see such a quality player leave the club, but is looking forward to seeing Adebayor and Robinho working alongside him.

mata354x215_160408_ES.jpg

Juan Manuel Mata

The Young Spanish Midfielder is also heading to Eastlands too, which is part of the David Villa Deal, but this will see promising Central Midfielder Stephen Ireland coming to The Spanish Club. Again, Warren is sad to see Mata leaving the club, but is pleased to be seeing a new Midfielder joining his ranks.

DavidSilva_dd_g.jpg

David Silva

The Young Spanish Starlet is heading to English Side Chelsea for another huge bid, which Manager Sam Warren seems very pleased about. He will be losing the talented attacking Midfielder for Brazilian Defender Alex and Nicolas Anelka. Warren wants to bring in a couple more players to strength his squad, but does not promise anymore big name signings.