Jano ANANIDZE,Young Georgian Wonder Kid

inicikirock

I am pretty sure he wasn't mentioned before if he is then i am sorry.

40249_1248251493.jpg

Name:Jano ANANIDZE

Real Life Club:Spartak Moskva

Born: 10 October 1992

Nationality: flags_of_Georgia.gifGeorgian

Position: Attacking Midfield

Foot:Right

SM Rating:75

SM Value:£608,000

Hey guys found this guy looking quite nice from his pic and i saw that he is 16 Years old thast why i decided to make a thread on him.The Young Attacking Midfielder has made 1 apperance for Spartak Moskva however,despite his young age the Young player has already Made a Debut for the U17 Geogian National team.He was playing very well for Them thus Russia has Offered the young player to have their Nationality However,the Wonder kid decided to reject them.And when he was interviewed,He revealed that he wans't Offered once but twice by the Russia FA which proves to show how much the Russian's rate the Young wonder kid.

Heres a Sneak peek of some Question asked in the Interview.

Q: Do the offers come from Spartak authorities?

A: As far as I understand, Spartak does not care on which national team I play. The club’s authorities need me on their club team and this is where their interest ends. It seems the Russian football union is interested in winning me over.

Q: According to rumors, you were offered $2 million to play for the Russian national team.

A: They named a large sum. First they spoke about $1 million and then they increased the number. But I refused.

I am Georgian and I will not play for another national team for all the money in the world. This issue is decided, and I tell them this every single time they make me an offer. But they keep asking.

Q: Hector Raul Cuper, head coach of the Georgian national team, wants you to play on the main squad for the country’s friendly match with Malta on Aug. 12.

A: I know. The football federation called me. Two weeks before the match a fax will probably be sent to the Spartak office requesting my participation in the match.

Q: Will you go?

A: Certainly. Playing for the Georgian national team is my dream

The young player has already establise himself as one of the Key player's in the Georgian U19 national Team thus Becoming one of the youngest Player to be playing at national level.In club level he has made 1 appearance as i have said.His 1st game ended with a goal that helped Spartak Moscow beat Krasnodar in the 90th min in the Cup.I bet that this guy would be one of the world's best Attacking Midfielder in The Future as i see why he cant after playing well.

Hope you like it and comments welcomed.

Re: Jano ANANIDZE,Young Georgian Wonder Kid

Great find!!! You add ANANIDZE in DB??

no it wasn't me.i just was seaching the forum and got bored then i went on SM to seach on the young players and and found him.spoted his looks and decided to seach for him,turns out i hit jackpot and found out he is a great player.went on to forum and check if he was mentioned and found out he wasn't thus i decided to make this thread :P

He hasn't played for the main national team yet. If he would've, then Russia wouldn't be allowed to try to get him to play for them.

How he can be a "key player" for a team he has never played for dazzles me. Seems like a case of gozgozian overhyping to me.

He hasn't played for the main national team yet. If he would've' date=' then Russia wouldn't be allowed to try to get him to play for them.

How he can be a "key player" for a team he has never played for dazzles me. Seems like a case of gozgozian overhyping to me.[/quote']

He may have figured for them at a younger level, like the under-19's or under-21's (probably the latter - I can't imagine Georgia having too many good young players). I'm sure some people have featured for their country at youth level, only to go away a play for a different nation thanks to a grandparent or whatever because they couldn't make the senior side, although I can't really think of one right now. Clinton Morrison might be one, but I'm not sure to be honest. This is probably where inicikirock is getting mixed up.

As for the overhyping; perhaps so. But if the Russian FA are really willing to pay 2 million euros for him to switch nationality, then that's quite a telling sign. However, he's so young and I doubt anybody of the forum has ever seen him play.

To reinforce this point, I noticed he was added to the database and that a couple of people had snapped him up in my setups. I wondered why, so I checked the forum to see if there was any sign of him, yet his name barely comes up at all. Seems like some are willing to sign him just on the off-chance that he makes it.

I bet that this guy would be one of the world's best Attacking Midfielder in The Future as i see why he cant after playing so well at National level.

What do you want to bet? I'll take you up on that... odds are on my side. When has a Georgian ever been one of the worlds best footballers? Ananidze isn't even the best in the Georgian youth setup, how could he be best in the world.

Sorry if I seem rude, but why the constant overhyping?

Great find!!! You add ANANIDZE in DB??

Was me who got him added :P.

Didn't have time to do a write up though. I watched him make his debut in the Russian Cup where he played the full 90 minutes. He's a superb finisher and scored a lovely goal right at the end of the game:

sLH7U8Fj-ko

Spartak are top of the Russian Youth League (under 21)' date=' and this lad has been key. Out of a possible 14 he has started 11, 2 sub apps, and scored on no less than 7 occasions :eek:

He's being hyped up by the Russian press already, but has come out and said he will play for his homeland Georgia and not Russia http://football.kulichki.net/rusnews/news.htm?61645

Atm he has only played up to under 17's level according to the Russian press.

Was me who got him added :P.

Didn't have time to do a write up though. I watched him make his debut in the Russian Cup where he played the full 90 minutes. He's a superb finisher and scored a lovely goal right at the end of the game:

sLH7U8Fj-ko

Spartak are top of the Russian Youth League (under 21)' date=' and this lad has been key. Out of a possible 14 he has started 11, 2 sub apps, and scored on no less than 7 occasions :eek:

He's being hyped up by the Russian press already, but has come out and said he will play for his homeland Georgia and not Russia http://football.kulichki.net/rusnews/news.htm?61645

Atm he has only played up to under 17's level according to the Russian press.

You cant call someone a find if you dont get them added to the database, so credit to you pal.

However nice write up

You cant call someone a find if you dont get them added to the database' date=' so credit to you pal.

However nice write up[/quote']

And you can only really judge a talent from the Russian leagues after BenReado has had his say! :P

And you can only really judge a talent from the Russian leagues after BenReado has had his say! :P

its because he knows so darn much :P and has always been very reliable.

*brown nosing officially over* :o

Looks a good little player though

Sarcasm fail.

Read my post. I never said it was impossible. I said the odds are on my side.

Are you sure it was a fail? "When has a Georgian ever been one of the worlds best footballers? Ananidze isn't even the best in the Georgian youth setup' date=' how could he be best in the world."[/b']

"How could he be the best in the world" really sounds like impossible to me.

Surely the odds are on your side. Whenever someone says "Player X" will be the best in the world, saying "No he won´t" always has the odds. The probabilities of him actually being crowned best in the world are always minimum. Long live La Palice.

Are you sure it was a fail? "When has a Georgian ever been one of the worlds best footballers? Ananidze isn't even the best in the Georgian youth setup' date=' how could he be best in the world."[/b']

"How could he be the best in the world" really sounds like impossible to me.

Surely the odds are on your side. Whenever someone says "Player X" will be the best in the world, saying "No he won´t" always has the odds. The probabilities of him actually being crowned best in the world are always minimum. Long live La Palice.

Meant to say how could he be predicted best in the world, because ATM Kenia is better viewed, and the odds are really stacked against two Georgian AM's in the World XI. But that's not even the part of my post you quoted.

He hasn't played for the main national team yet. If he would've' date=' then Russia wouldn't be allowed to try to get him to play for them.

How he can be a "key player" for a team he has never played for dazzles me. Seems like a case of gozgozian overhyping to me.[/quote']

Gozgozian? Another new word at forum. Well,i think i haven't overhype player anymore since you criticize me