Good deal or bad?

chinky7789

Re: Good deal or bad?

I want to buy chiellini' date=' the manager wants 20m plus bojan and caceres. is this a good deal?[/quote']

fair deal, but i would try to give him another player besides bojan because of his immense potential. Still, if bojan wouldn't even make the bench, i guess it would be a very decent deal.

cheers

http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=839912&clubid=11930588&sid=25831

my squad is there.. i have no chance of winning anything this season, and am therefore building for the next one, starting with the defence. bojan never plays for me, jovetic is ahead of him for me, as he gets more goals and better ratings.

I want to buy chiellini' date=' the manager wants 20m plus bojan and caceres. is this a good deal?[/quote']

no way... caceres is going to juventus. he will be sub of cannavaro. this year cannavaro and chiellini are central backs of juventus and molinaro is left back or either cannavaro and caceres are central backs and chiellini is left back (which is more probably). besides cannavaro is retiring on end of season.

no way put bojan in a deal...

bojan is the youngest player that scored a goal with barcelona's jersey. he will get more minutes this season and he is going to be a vital part of barcelona's squad and national team. next year this 2 players will be 1st squad line ups in major international teams.

besides caceres is playing for uruguay (which is going to world champions' South africa) and he is their central back and key man in defence... so if u are giving this 2 plus 20 million is the worst deal in history... 40 times worst than ibrahimovic deal...

i would do the deal as your defence would benefit and be awesome :)

you would have

alves , puyol chieliini lahm !

best in world / game basically !

and getting rid of 2 sub players is no big loss at all do the deal !

however you have good cover in defence incase of injury or suspensions

midfield is okkk too :)

forwards other than messi and villa you have none back ups !

you need some 90+ rated players to back them up i think so try to buy some forward i think :)

hope this helps :)